Anand Marketing / Spy Key Chain Camera - This is Fraud company

yogitomer on Jul 26, 2011
I have purchase a spy key chain Camera from Anand online. But when i received it and check it i found that this is a defective piece. I told to customer care about the problem they said to me to resend it and they assured me to change this item, i send it but when i received it again that piece was also a defective Piece. I again call to customer care and they told me the truth that they can only write the complain and nobody is take any responsibility to change the right product. and nobody will talk to the customer for why they are sending defective product. So they are making fool to innocent customer and nobody is care about problem of us. I spend 2 time on courrier to change the product.But no result. I lost my money on defective product and nobody is ready to listen my problem in this cheater company. So I requested to people not to purchase any Product other wise you will lost your money and get the defective product. (Yogender)

Comments

A Jul 26, 2011 by
yogitomer

i also agree about this complain
A Nov 16, 2011 by
Aadit Garasiya

can u send me the address of Anand online where u had sent the courier...can u mail me
A Sep 10, 2012 by
bibhas sarkar

anand marketing is not at all a reliable company. i had purchased a spy pen from them and i received a defective one. when i contacted them they repeated the same story as yogendra described. so friends, be aware of anand marketing
N Oct 18, 2012 by
romaseth Anand  - Pune, Maharashtra, India

Defective product - Anand

ok guys, i feel sorry for you as well as for myself, and i have fallen in the trap as you all have....
Whats next ???
D Oct 18, 2012 by
romaseth

Whats next ???
D Oct 18, 2012 by
indiansolicitors

Amtek India and Amtek Auto has done a fraud with a widow by taking her land. Why these companies are doing this kind of nonsense. We have to ban this kind of Amtek india frauds
D Nov 12, 2012 by
Nagaraj Giri

Hi AnandMarketing, here Nagaraj from gulbarga.Today i got a msg from ur company that"u sent your product but i did not accepted.u hope good deal in future.for more products visit ur wevsite add"actually a asked u to send to my home address and i vl collect.bt i didntknow that wn u sent the procuct and wn it went back.please let me know do u have any branch off at Gulbarga or near Gulbarga.so i can check and pruches ur product.thank u.

D Nov 16, 2012 by
Pamkaj

Today i got a msg from ur company that"u sent your product but i did not accepted.u hope good deal in future.for more products visit ur website add www.Anandmarketing.com". can you tell me when & to what address u sent it. I visited your website which is also fake. Pankaj
D Dec 15, 2012 by
sanjumegha

RESPECTED Sir.
I had purchase one SPY PEN CAMERA 3 AND HALF YEAR AGO.NOW, I AM GETTING SOME TROUBLE FROM SPY PEN.ie
Recording is done properly.But it is not clear, IT IS Pinkish.Please tell some solution to solve the this problem.I HAVE ALREADY RESET THIS PEN BUT NO.USE.
PL.EMAIL TO ADDRESS.ie.joshisanjay126@rediffmail.com OR sanjayj262@gmail.com
Mob-09423632897/08888148108.Thanks

SANJAY JOSHI-NAGPUR-MAHARASHTRA
D Dec 21, 2012 by
SARAT KUMAR RATH

Dear, Please tell about defective key chain camera describe by jogendra etc.Please reply my E-mail i.e. i.e. saratkumarrath@gmail.com at the earliest otherwise your product will be return to your company.
Thanking you,
yours
Sharat Kumar Rath, who was ordered against order no.293292dt.21-12-2012
N Jan 8, 2013 by
Anil Thakur 902

hi Anil Here, i had also buy a 16 GB Pen drive camera, due to in early day it work nicely, when a Virus hit to it I had to format Pen Drive Camera, now it show only 2 GB space and Battery Backup also stands for 10 min only . In-spite of Calls they people wont give Solution and its totally waste of money.
Requesting all to Beware Before investing money in such product.my mail Id anilonly4@gmail.com
N Sep 7, 2013 by
samkgl

I am from Davanagere, Karnataka. Had bought Anand spy pen camera, month ago. Now Camera on/off button is not working. When I tried to call them, No one received the call. I tried all 3 numbers, but no response.
Very Sad.If I not get response for another week, I m going to file the case in consumer court
or mail me to mastephens2001@yahoo.com