Anand Marketing / Spy Key Chain Camera — This is Fraud company

yogitomer on Jul 26, 2011
I have purchase a spy key chain Camera from Anand online. But when i received it and check it i found that this is a defective piece. I told to customer care about the problem they said to me to resend it and they assured me to change this item, i send it but when i received it again that piece was also a defective Piece. I again call to customer care and they told me the truth that they can only write the complain and nobody is take any responsibility to change the right product. and nobody will talk to the customer for why they are sending defective product. So they are making fool to innocent customer and nobody is care about problem of us. I spend 2 time on courrier to change the product.But no result. I lost my money on defective product and nobody is ready to listen my problem in this cheater company. So I requested to people not to purchase any Product other wise you will lost your money and get the defective product. (Yogender)

Complaint comments  15 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

i also agree about this complain
can u send me the address of Anand online where u had sent the courier...can u mail me
anand marketing is not at all a reliable company. i had purchased a spy pen from them and i received a defective one. when i contacted them they repeated the same story as yogendra described. so friends, be aware of anand marketing

Defective product - Anand

ok guys, i feel sorry for you as well as for myself, and i have fallen in the trap as you all have....
Whats next ???
Whats next ???
Amtek India and Amtek Auto has done a fraud with a widow by taking her land. Why these companies are doing this kind of nonsense. We have to ban this kind of Amtek india frauds
Hi AnandMarketing, here Nagaraj from gulbarga.Today i got a msg from ur company that"u sent your product but i did not accepted.u hope good deal in future.for more products visit ur wevsite add"actually a asked u to send to my home address and i vl collect.bt i didntknow that wn u sent the procuct and wn it went back.please let me know do u have any branch off at Gulbarga or near Gulbarga.so i can check and pruches ur product.thank u.

Today i got a msg from ur company that"u sent your product but i did not accepted.u hope good deal in future.for more products visit ur website add www.Anandmarketing.com". can you tell me when & to what address u sent it. I visited your website which is also fake. Pankaj
RESPECTED Sir.
I had purchase one SPY PEN CAMERA 3 AND HALF YEAR AGO.NOW, I AM GETTING SOME TROUBLE FROM SPY PEN.ie
Recording is done properly.But it is not clear, IT IS Pinkish.Please tell some solution to solve the this problem.I HAVE ALREADY RESET THIS PEN BUT NO.USE.
PL.EMAIL TO ADDRESS.ie.joshisanjay126@rediffmail.com OR sanjayj262@gmail.com
Mob-09423632897/08888148108.Thanks

SANJAY JOSHI-NAGPUR-MAHARASHTRA
Dear, Please tell about defective key chain camera describe by jogendra etc.Please reply my E-mail i.e. i.e. saratkumarrath@gmail.com at the earliest otherwise your product will be return to your company.
Thanking you,
yours
Sharat Kumar Rath, who was ordered against order no.293292dt.21-12-2012
hi Anil Here, i had also buy a 16 GB Pen drive camera, due to in early day it work nicely, when a Virus hit to it I had to format Pen Drive Camera, now it show only 2 GB space and Battery Backup also stands for 10 min only . In-spite of Calls they people wont give Solution and its totally waste of money.
Requesting all to Beware Before investing money in such product.my mail Id anilonly4@gmail.com
I am from Davanagere, Karnataka. Had bought Anand spy pen camera, month ago. Now Camera on/off button is not working. When I tried to call them, No one received the call. I tried all 3 numbers, but no response.
Very Sad.If I not get response for another week, I m going to file the case in consumer court
or mail me to mastephens2001@yahoo.com
cheating ! cheating !! chating !!!

no other words to say about those frauds...

guys please dont buy anything from them...
I also agree with all of you beacause also bought a spy camera but it is also defective so this company is a fraud company plse don't buy anything of this company
I was about to buy the spy pen. My name is Ravi from Assam,
But, these reviews are totally disappointing me to buy the pen.
My parcel had already came for delivery. But, I didn't accept and had send the postman back. Only 7 days is left" really I m totally confuse. Shall I buy or not?

Anand Marketing / Spy Key Chain Camera - This is Fraud company