Anandabazar and Telegraph Half yearly subscription coupon - Lost subscription coupon

Arabinda Mandal
I paid the hapf yearly subscription (Rs. 775) for Anandabazar and Telegraph for Sep 09 to Feb 10 and received the coupons. But when I was out of the city for a week (13/09/2009 - 18/09/2009), at that time instead of handing over the envelop to the hoquer (Babla Khan), my wife trashed the envelop by mistake. So, I request you to cancel those issued coupons and re-issue the same at the earliest.

Arabinda Mandal
8, N. G. Basak Road
Niharika Apt # I-2
Kolkata 700080
Mobile: 94330 66818
Home: 2529 7447

Comments

Anandabazar and Telegraph Subscription Coupons - Anandabazar and Telegraph Subscription Coupons

Need to renew yearly subscription through the agents thru a door-to-door collection (of cheques) service.

I am a regular sudscriber for Anandabazar and Telegraph. Can you please arange the new offer for hapf yearly subscription or anual.
Raju Mukherjeel
Joydeep Apertment, Flat-3C
Krishanapur mission bazar
Kolkata 700102
Mobile: 9836982477

Dear Sir/Madam.
We are your subscriber, our subscribe name is MALLIKA GUIN, she is my mother, we have six month subscription anadabazar & telegraph paper, but not recived a token, kindly contact my mobile no 9830427649 my name is Sudiptamoy guin,
kindly contact my mobile no as soon as possible. we hope you have a co operate
Sudiptamoy Guin
N Feb 2, 2011 by
Santosh Guha Roy

My subscription renewal expires on 15.02.2011 but sorry to state that till today I have not received any renewal form from your side. I have received a message to my mobile 9830299887 that the same form was couriered to me on 21.01.2011. See the fun.
However, As advised through 22129840 I dropped an application along with the cheque for Rs.1625/- for half yearly subscription towards The Telegraph & Anandabazar Patrik on 28.01.2011 at your Barik Bhawan at C.R.Avenue.
Sorry mention here that till today I have not received any communication from your end. Will you please look into the matter & solve the problem ? Awaiting your reply.
Meanwhile I sent a mail at subscription@abp.in. But no answer I received till today.

Thanks & regards
Santosh Guha Roy
8, K P Roy Lane, Dhakuria
Kolkata - 700031
Phone : 2415 7243 / 9830299887
Email : sntshguharoy4@gmail.com
N Feb 14, 2011 by
mr sukumar dutta

I HAVE NOT RECIEVED FORM AND WANT TO RENEW TELEGRAPH ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION.

SUKUMAR DUTTA

CUSTOMER NO. 3029986

MOBILE. 9432305174

MAIL. rony16dutta@gmail.com
N Mar 4, 2011 by
arupdatta

I renewed my subscription for Telegraph for one year and sent a cheque of Rs.530/-. The acknowledgement of the same was intimated through sms to my mobile No.9732597703. It was informed to me that the coupons will be sent to me by Feb., 2011. The coupons will be valid from Feb, '11 onwards. But, till date, I have not received the coupons. It is, therefore, requested to kindly take necessary action so that the same may be sent to me at the earliest. My address is as follows :
Arup Datta
Mob : 09732597703

Arup Datta
N Apr 22, 2011 by
Sk. Abdul Hamid

I renewed my subscription for Telegraph for one year and sent a cheque of Rs.530/- dated at 10th feb, 2011.The cheque has been cleared on 2nd March 2011. But, till date, I have not received the coupons. I tried several times to contact your executives on 22129840 but it was busy each and every time. It is, therefore, requested to kindly take necessary and immediate action so that the same may be sent to me at the earliest.
My address is as follows :
Sk. Abdul Hamid
Mobile no. : 9432648245
email id : skabdulhamid@gmail.com
N May 18, 2011 by
Tanusri Ghosh

I have made payment for 6 months subscription in February, 2011. From your end I got a message that the scheme will start from 16th February, 2011. But till today I did not get any coupon. I contacted your help line but they informed me that I will get the coupons by the end of April, 2011. But today is 18th of May, I did not get any coupons. I think it is a sort of embarrassment. Why I have to bear such type of irresponsibility from a big concern like A.B.P. Ltd. I will be happy if ABP office looks into the matter seriously. My name is Tanusri Ghosh. My phone number is 9331068663. My e-mail id : tghosh25@gmail.com.
N Jul 27, 2011 by
sandipan09

I want new subscription of Anandabazar and Telegraph Half yearly subscription coupon.plz contract

Sandipan Sadhukhan
C/o Shyamapada sadhukhan
Gajaghanta. Mogra
Hooghly pin Code 712148
Mobile no= 9432300058
Email - sandipan09@gmail.com
N Aug 15, 2012 by
sanjiban pal

I HAVE NOT RECIEVED FORM AND WANT TO RENEW Anandabazar and Telegraph Half yearly subscription coupon.plz contract
party no -1048621, con no -2792736
sajiban pal, subhas road, south habra, 24pgs (N).pin-743263
mob-9434116678
Email - bandhuaroma@gmail.com
N Aug 22, 2012 by
giriraj joshi

I HAVE NOT RECIEVED FORM AND WANT TO RENEW TELEGRAPH ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION.

Tiram Kumar Joshi

Block-A
Kolkata 700 055
N Apr 18, 2014 by
ms_sonu

I am a regular subscriber for Telegraph. Can you please arrange the new offer for hapf yearly subscription or annual.

MADHUSUDAN CHAUDHARY
82B, MAJHI PARA ROAD
MEGHASHREE APARTMENT, FLAT 3-B
THAKURPUKUR
KOLKATA-700063
Mobile: 9830686193

I am paid the annual subscription to the a/c payee cheque to the vendor in the month of june 2014 for the period od august 2014 to july 2015 but i cannot recd the coupan yet now and i ask the vendor the saeme he said that the cheque who is collect was not in duty now.
please inform me about what to do.
my email: prabhat.pasari@omconsultancyindia.com