Ap Electricity Board - WORST CUSTOMER SERVICES INCLUDING AGE OF THE DEPARTMENT

NARSING
Our area electricity department services is worst. They not even bother to take our calls. every day we have power cuts at night timings between 10 pm to 12 pm worst than rural areas. And our areas AE of the AP Electricity department whose phone number is 9440813113 is least bothered about his area problems and his mobile will be switched off when there is problem in the area. And local line mans in the area are least bothered about the problem and they reply to our in a very rude manner.

Comments

asking for more bill payment - Eletricity Department

I am Gopal Jain Son of Ajay kumar jain. I had taken a new connection of electricity on 23-8-08 of 2K.W at my shop. Address: IInd floor, shop no. 3, Bhagwati Complex, Opp.Shah Talkies, M.G Road . Agra-282002. According to our consuming capacity the meter reading is 160 Up till now on 16-01-09 because there is no big load. But they say to deposit the bill according to 200 reading per month.But how could I pay the amount of 200 readings when there is no much consumption of electricity in my office.I would also like to say that when you ask people to save electricity, water etc.then what is the need of saying all this.
I hope that my complain will be heard soon.

I have to see in how many days i will get the response.

My name is A Satyanarayana residing at "Sai Residency" H.No.8-5-193/5 Road No.3, Mallikarjun colony, Old Bowenpally.Sec-bad-11.My electrical Meter no. is C No.BZ082287 AC 050403. I was getting my electricity charges every month around Rs.100/-. Where as all fo sudden for the month of September I got the bill no.0504 dated 05.10.2009 Rs.1208/-

Due to recent heavy rains my meter has been replaced as it was not working. I hope this may the problem.
Also I am giving complaint letter to AE Bowenpally. Iam also paying the amount of the said bill.

Therefore you are requested to rectify the same and also please adjust the amount in next month.

Thanking you.

My name is Shabana residing at " H.No.1-8-495/27, Viqar Nagar Prakash Nagar, Begumpet.
Sec-bad-500003.My electrical Meter no. No.25781 I have givin a telephone compelent continusely since last night please retifid the problem ASAP.

Thanking you.

respected sir,
im the resident of hasmetpet residing at"h.no 9-4-39/b, lions town colony, hashmetpet, old bowenpally sec-bad-500009 .my electrical meter no 33175 whenever we asked information regarding our bill the person who handle the system always complaint about tecnical problem in system and many times we have paid the amount more than the bill we got this is not the first time its happens many time with me n with my neighbours too
so, i kindly request u to take the necessary action
thanking you

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICES INCLUDING AE OF THE DEPARTMENT

Our area electricity department services is worst. They not even bother to take our calls. last 3 days we have power cuts one phase at working hours worst than rural areas. And our areas AE of the AP Electricity department whose phone number is 9440812868 is least bothered about his area problems and his mobile also not lifting when there is problem in the area. And local line mans in the area are least bothered about the problem and they reply to our in a very rude manner.

I AM A.RAVINDRA KUMAR FROM KAKINADA, IN MY HOUSE FROM LAST 2 DAYS THERE IS NO POWER SUPPLY .I ALLREADY COMPLAINT TO THE SERVICE CENTER .I REMAIND THE ELECRACITI OFFICERS NEARLY 10 TIMES . LINE MAN DO NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY.PLEASE SOLVE MY PROBLEM AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE, MY SERVICE NO:14544-3303 030608.

I am S Srinivas Rao of Tarnaka area. My billing with the dept has been highly irregular
and each month is a very different figure from the other.I use electricity very very cautiously and when I complained to the dept they said the Meter was bad.I have been particularly harassed since last one year after I occupied my new flat.They ask me to pay old "arrears" and if I dont pay they will cut off the connection.No mention was made of these arrears during the last 8 months but now suddenly without quoting bill No or date on which the amount was not paid they threaten to disconnect.I paid Rs 12, 178/- for no fault of mine just clear d have peace of mind.But again in this months bill they added another Rs1422/- as "arrears" above the normal bill of Rs 1370/-.I have been asked to see AO at seetapalmandi to clear matters.This billing is coming as a shock to me just after I cleared a suppposedly "arrears" of Rs12, 178?-
I do not know to whom to complain and next month may be again I will be billed for more "arrears"
will auhthorities pl enquire into this and put a stop to "arrears" coming from nowhere???
my Meter No: is V 16144 and house no: 12-5-16/1 Jains vensee, Tarnaka.
A Mar 24, 2011 by
Pankajtoshniwal

Respected Sir,

I am resident of Telecom Nagar, Gachibowli. These days we are experiencing frequent power cuts in area. From last week, almost every day the power goes for 4-5 hours in mid-night.

Whenever we call 155333, the reply is same - there is Problem in 33 KV Line Or Line Problem.
I would like to request you, to look in this matter.

If there is a genuine problem in the line, please fix it permanently. It is fine if you cut the power at fixed time every day. But from last one week, it goes any time & will not come for min1 hr & this happens 5-6 times a day & everyday in midnight 12 for 4-5 hours. I have called 15533, almost 50 times in last week.

Please do the needful.
A Apr 13, 2012 by
Jitin_chy

I am Jitin chaudhary, resident of Manikonda, there is too much of power cut in this area at morning as well as at night.
yesterday, power cut was from 9 pm to 2 pm.
its really very hard to survive without electricity. even the customer care no. is not being lift by any one.

Please look into this matter.

Jitin
Sai minakshi appartment
Puppulguda road
Manikonda
N May 22, 2012 by
vsssrinivas85

I am not sure if you are the right person to contact. But due to severe frustation with power cut problem in nizampet made me to do this.
The power cut is quite often daily especially in the mid night which goes off at 11:00 to around 12:30. Again starts at 12:45 to 2:..
I have tried calling to nizampet sub station 040-23433016, but no one is answering the call.
I feel bad, that customers are being neglected.

I come late from office around 09:00 PM, and not having enough sleep atleast to be ready for the next day office.

However sir, hope you will help in taking an action on this.

Srinivas
N Jul 28, 2012 by
sivasiva

we don't have sufficient power supply to home needs but from a house they are giving power supply to a lorry union office. they are using house power supply to a lorry union office of nearly 250 members. Regarding this issue we complaint to the AE of that area he didn't take any action on this issue the details of that person Reddyamma, M.I.G - 203/f1, Old H.B.Colony, Bhavanipuram, Vijayawada - 520012.
D Dec 21, 2012 by
harigudipa

My meter no is 1311100039525 and from narasaraopet.
Nov Bill is 299/- and Surcharge is 223/-
Dec Bill is 267/- and Surcharge is 505/-
How can we Surcharge monthly and that too double the power charges.
We are not in a bearable position to pay surcharge monthly.
This is not fair.Definitely protest will come public, if do like this.

Anitha
N May 16, 2013 by
avanish510

I am not sure if this shall be the right place for resolution, but i need to tell you that we are under one of the worst every government and power crisis. i am a resident of Gunrock Encalave Phase 1 - plot no 26, near Karkhana. from past 20 odd days we have a problem on power. every day by about 11.30 pm 2 phases of power are getting disconnected and they come back by morning 7.30 now for the entire night we have to be without power.
we do a 24hrs electricity complaint number but that is even pathetic they ask us to call between 9am to 5pm for solution. i have called almost every day close 5-8 times but still there is no solution. the area officer is even worst. we do not know are we developing or what stage are we.

Avanish
N May 21, 2013 by
PVS NARAYANA

I'm residing in West Venkatapuram, Dinakarnagar, Alwal post.
Now for the month of May'13 meter-reading person came and
after bill generated, he threw the bill inside door-gap, but to our
bad luck that bill missing.Now my request how to pay bill without
knowing service no. Advise?

Than''Q''
N Jun 14, 2013 by
bonimurali

I AM B.MURALI FROM KAKINADA,
MAIN POWER SUPPLY LANE WIRES FALLS ON MY BUILDING .I HAVE REQUESTED AND SUBMITTED THE APPLICATION AND PAID ALL THE NECESSARY FEE / ESTIMATED BY AE / LANE INSPECTOR. DD APPLICATION / ALONG WITH BANK PAID DD SUBMITTED TO CURRENT OFFICE AND THE SAME REACHED TO SHANTHINAGAR BRANCH. NOW 6 MONTHS PAST NO ACTION IS TAKEN / EVERY ALTERNATE DAY WE VISITS TO THE CURRANT OFFICE BUT AREA LANE INSPECTOR OR AE IS NOT TAKING ANY ACTION.

PLEASE SOLVE MY PROBLEM AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE, MY COMPLAIN NUMUBER 1800 42 555 333 I HAVE APAID ALL NO ONE TAKING RESPONSIBILITY. PLEASE HELP US WE HAVE SMALL CHILDRENS AT HOME.

Ap Electricity Board - WORST CUSTOMER SERVICES INCLUDING AGE OF THE DEPARTMENT