AP Transport RTA Rangareddy, Kondapur - Irregularities in Accepting the Applications

kool82
This is about irregularities in accepting applications for permanent registration.
RTA Sangareddy, Location is RTA office kondapur

I have been to this office to submit my application for permanent registration of two wheeler.There is one counter to accept applications and there were 6 guys standing in front of me in the queue. It took almost 2hours for my turn. Reason is all the 6 guys standing before me were brokers who carry 10-20 applications each. I was quiet baffled that the concerned official inside accepts them. it was an agonising moment for people like me who come personally to get the vehicle registered.Simple question is why do the officials accept 10-20 applications from a single person and holding others at the back. I am sure this is not possible without some strong relations ( under the table ) between the officials and the brokers. If public questions them, they just wave the hand to the official inside.

There is not even an enquiry counter to check if our application is intact. I had been to the office continuously for two days. First day, the official checked his computer with my temporary registration number and said i need to pay 40rupees as tax in the form of DD. I had to rush to a bank to get one and all this happened after standing in the queue for 1and half hours. and the brokers gather at the counter and does not allow to submit the application after the get the DD. I had to stand in the whole queue again and by the time my turn comes, its time up for the official and he closed the counter.

I would say this to be a PATHETIC functioning and that too a government body.

Request you to look into this and find out whats between the dirty brokers and the officials inside and why do they accept 20applications and process them on priority. Its really tough for the general public to make way upto the counter.absolute chaos.

Comments

PK Abdul Ali
D
raghavendra singh AP Transport RTA Rangareddy, Kondapur  - India

Sir
I was appointed as PRT in kendriya vidiyalaya sanghathan in 1988 and got senior scale of 5500-9000. But now I am drawing less than those who are appointed in2006 in the same scale as TGT. I want the reason why I am getting less than them...

Even I encountered a similar kind of issue.I have been to this office to submit my permenant registration for my 4 wheeler. I was in the queue it was around 11:00 am and there were only 4 people standing before me all of them were brokers and I didn't get a chance to submit my application it was time over. As you know RTA Kondapur accepts applications only from 10:30 am to 1:00 pm. And moreover the official at the counter was busy on his phone calls for more than 45 mins and the rest of the time is dedicated only for the brokers. One broker is substituting another and when we question them they say, if the person at the counter has no issues...what is your problem???

I have to come the next day. When I came in the next day, Luckly I got a chance to submit my application but I was told that it cannot be accepted since the address proof requires a banks statement for last 6 months. I went to the bank rushing to get my statement. And the by the time I reached it is day over.

Then I came in the next day, and again after standing for about 1 hr, I got a chance to submit my application. They I was told to get a 60 rs DD from Andhra bank. Then again I went rushing to the Bank, It was about 12:10 pm the bank is closed. They work from 9:00 - 12:00 on saturday. Again I have to come on monday.

At this particular RTA office( RTA Rangareddy, Kondapur) there is no enquiry counter to check our application, there is no one who care common public here. The only thing they do is encourage brokers. Its completely a brokers office.

I kindly request the Concerned governing body to please look into this.

I am facing facing a problem to obtain a duplicate registration certificate in hindupur rta office. Though i have submitted all require papers but the rto officer says to apply for a fresh registration certificate. Pls advise me what to do

You should go inside the office and talk to the incharge there, he would help you, he accepted my form ahead of the brokers.
Anurag

You are absolutely correct.
I first decided to ger my car registered via BROKER.
After i got my temporary registration i read a note by AP transport dept which read... "Kindly be advised that there is no need to approach the dealer or any unauthorized agent to assist you in registration, it is very simple; experience the warmth of serices by Transport Dept"...

I was very happy not that i was saving on registration, but was happy that teh AP transport actually understood the problems faced by a CITIZEN and went all alone the the RTO office...
I SAW NOTHING BUT MESS...
1) NO BODY TO ASSIST
2) LONG QUEUE WITH BROKERS HAVING MORE THAN 2 FORMS
3) NO NOTICE AS TO THE DD AMOUNT FOR THE REGISTRATION SERVICES PROVIDED...

Now, my car is'nt registered, YET I DECIDE THAT I WILL GO & GET THE REGISTRATION DONE MYSELF.. EVEN IF IT TAKES 1 YEAR.

IS SOMEBODY LISTENING ???? PLEASE DO SOMETHING...

I plan to visit the RTA-MEDAK-SANGAREDDY this saturday again on 27-NOV-2010..

i agree with them because no work will be done without broker in RTA office. It is very shamefull to become an indian as we have pay bribe for each and every work.
A Jul 22, 2011 by
kpnkr2004

i agree with them because i have faced the similar problem at RTA kondapur during driving test.when i am undergoing the test they had given me a tough track while those who are approching with brokers they will be giving separate track which is for 3 wheelers.