Apcpdcl - Reg:: Electricity Bill amount

Bharani Chand
Sir/Madam,

I'm writing you requesting for meter change/bill clarification. Following are the details of the Meter connection

SC No: 2201500857
A.C: 22015

Address:
Lahari Const.
Plot # 292&293
Anjaneya Nagar,
Moosapet,
Hyderabad - 500007.

This is to inform you that I have received a electricity bill of Rs. 1255( which is huge amount considering our usage as our last bill is about Rs. 168.) for the last month after repeated calls to the toll free number provided by APCPDCL(No. 155333) at the back of the bill just resulted in waste of my telephone bill as each person would give a different number to contact and finally redirected to the same toll free number.

Unfortunately there is no other helpline number even available in the official website for this particular area.(http://www.apcentralpower.com/)

I sincerely request you to take please provide us a proper point of contact to submit a complaint and will be glad if any positive action is taken at the earliest

Bharani

Comments

Since I am not aware of PAYMENT OF BILLS FROM APR 2009, TO AUG 2009 AS THE PORTION IS LET OUT ON RENT. PLEASE LET US KNOW ABOUT THE AREARS IF ANY FOR THE MONTHS MENTIONED ABOVE. THANKIN U.
C U SHARMA - CONSUMER ID 1211 04089
chetan

hi Dude
this is bulla ka balls

ELECTRIC BILL - CONSUMER NO.48389003027

MY CONSUMER NO. IS 48389003027.I AM NOT GETTING MY ORIGINAL BILL IN TIME FOR LAST 4 MONTHS AS A RESULT I HAVE TO PAY THE BILL AMOUNTS AFTER TAKING A COPY BILL FROM YOUR OFFICE WHICH IS TROUBLESOME. PL. SEND ORIGINAL BILL IN TIME FROM NEXT MONTH ,OTHERWISE,ISHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR NON PAYMENT OF THE BILL; FROM NEXT MONTH PLEASE.

Just need little info. I am trying to pay my electricity bill online and it is asking for Cosumer ID. Is the Cosumer ID same as SC No: IF not, where can I find it ?

HT Service ATP 055 July Month Bill FSA charges for 2008-09 Rs 9571.44 was charged details requested for the FSA charges- no prior intimation regarding FSA charges . please clarify

for Kalyan Roller Flour Mills Pvt Ltd
Guntakal

P Kameswara rao
Manager Admn
N Apr 13, 2014 by
betty888

I am a tenant in arun apartments red hills hyderabad my SC no is B2001979 category
LTI[B] domestic there is a bill of Rs 2400 for the month of march which says inspection on 30 oct 2012 by D.RATHINATH, AAE ASIFNAGAR as additional load of 2.0kv, which is not true. when i approached the dept @AC GUARDS they gave a letter on the 5th of april for the month of oct 2012 asking me to pay the ammount, how can the concerned dept issue such stupid bill now is any one who can look in this matter.

Beatrice hazel