Applied labs Gurgaon/Noida - Fake Institute with no placement

rathee_ashok
hi this is ashok....
suffered one from this institute....not even me i have seen many suffered from them..it's a fake institute,don"t go over their words for placements...as their is no placement,i have joined this institute for 2 months and have given them 35,000 for the course....this is part time institute who hire temporary faculty in very cheap ammount from companies....i have not seen a single person placed student from them.....they only take money from you after,they will not bother anything......lady called aparana owner of institute will not even pick your call or u will get a message she is busy,she is not here so and so..and lady called manjeet counsellor,she don't know how to talk,she only think how to take money....they had problem with their faculty,for that they have spoiled my carrer,time and money….. so i will give u a suggestion not to join it...better to go with other institute with good co-ordination and faculty....

Comments

shri kumar Applied labs Gurgaon/Noida  - India

FAKE SAP INSTITUTE - SAP R/3 FAKE INSTITUTE

SURGE GLOBAL IN GURGAON<HARYANA IS A FRAUD SAP INSTITUTE with their owner Mada...d Gurshatn Singh.
THEY are illegal SAP Training provider and do not have complete infarstructure. so be aware.
SAP LABS please take note of these people and RAID the institute.

Right I am agree with ashok, It's a fake one with no placement.First they will show you dreams than
after taking money they will not bother anything.
I am totally agree with ashok.

hello i am vijay,
i got a mail from applied labs noida for ABAP(SAP) training.
Total Training Cost: 80000/-
During Training : 40000/-
After Placement : 40000/-

they assured me for a job with written gurantee of 100% placement.please help me guys is this institute fraud??please reply asap.
D
deer

m not agree with ashok because i got the job in accenture through applied labs.It is an institute where my dreams became true.I am really happy with my job.
D Jan 12, 2011 by
PiaS

I am also not agree with ashok..i got my placement after compliting my course in Patni House with good package.
unnati upreti

Hi this is Sanchit I have done my ERP Training from Applied Labs successfully. After complete my training they are providing the good placement. I have paid 25000/- for this ERP Training but today I am working in HCL and my Salary Package is 6.0 Lac per annum. Don’t go for any negative review. If you are looking any good training institute in Delhi NCR you can join Applied Labs without any doubt.
unnati upreti

I am not agree with ashok because i got the job in TCS through Applied Labs. after joining AppliedLabs my Dream true. they are providing very good palcement.My sister is done ERP Course from there and she is also selected in Hewitt Associates.
unnati upreti

Ashok is Lier because I am working with Wipro from last 2 years and my salary Package is 8 LAC Per Annum I am happy because applied labs provided me good placement 2 years back.
unnati upreti

hello this is Unnati i am also done the training from Applied Labs and they are providing very good placement becouse u can check all review we are friends and all are got very good job and good carier through help of applied labs only. they are providing very good and expert trainer and lab so every body go fast and join applied labs only becouse only one institue can do true your dream that is Applied Labs
we all are got job from Appliedlabs.
N Jan 17, 2011 by
jagpundir

I dont know much about this institute but if u go by last four positive comments.. they all are given by one person. I dont know why.. In this ashok can throw some light. He might be knowing this user Unnati Upereti.
singh.mayank11091

its fake, unnati working in good company and doing this type of bloging its totally fake.yar jo bandi comany mr kaam kar rhi h usko in faltu ke chakkar me pdne ka kya matlab h.
singh.mayank11091

are bhai tum log 2-4 crore ka package kyu ni likh dete ho . 2 saal me kisi ka 8 lack to kisi ka 10 lack ka h.
ye nautanki band kar do.
singh.mayank11091

are bhai ye Sanchit h ya unnati, kaun ho bhai tum jo dual personality liye hue ho. paise waise mile h kya ye krne ke
A Feb 13, 2011 by
gaurav Bhatt

well i am confused, if any one of u can mention your phone no, i will surely call u, as i am a working professional and now i am frustarted with stagnant career, people who are giving + ve comments, can u please provide your phone no, it will help me to chose to persue my studies from this institute for erp.
N Feb 24, 2011 by
anandtinku123

Please avoid these fake institutes (appliedlabs again named as perronet). Also circulate in your friend circle. One of the worst institute in NCR, even its not an institute, its a cheater office.
N Apr 25, 2011 by
Yogender Yadav

Yogender this side. I want to join SAP HR Moudle Training. Please help to choose right institute in Delhi NCR. my mail id yogendermba@gmail.com
A Apr 25, 2011 by
amit.anand

yogender there r 1 institute called er[ scholars wic is good...
but never join applied labs they r cheaters they don't have any link in industry n they don't even provide job assistance...
N May 5, 2011 by
sankalp.manocha30

chor ne applied labs wale main punjab da rehne wala mera choro ne 25000 rs barbad krte sharab pee k padhade ne bachiya nu chor sharbi
A May 13, 2011 by
amit.anand

check out this link

A Jul 14, 2011 by
Praksh12

Applied labs is fake institute they are providing fake certificate, wha per ek madurchod vivek kutta kameena hai usne logon ko luthne ka dhanda khola hai mai bhi us madurchod ke ma ko chdne gaya tha koi bhi waha per admition mat lena mere se usne 100000/- liye tha HCL mai SAP job ke liye sala kuttey ka beta mera paisa kha gaya mai bahut hi garib ghar se hun mene kisi se udhar likar ye paisa job ke liye diya tha magar aab to wo mera phone bhi nahi uthata hai sale kuttey madarcod ko bhagwan kabhi maf nahi karega, doston mai apko ye aap biti isliye suna raha hun ki aap uske thagne mai mat aajana wo bahut bara thag hai hai usne istarh se kai logon se paisa liya hai isis tarah se wo apni company ko chalata hai usne jo counsler larkiya rakhi hai jo uske liye kam karti hai wo bhi ek no ko jhuti hai Usne Kuchh Fake Compnay banai hai (AALIEN SOFTNET TECHNOLOGIE, APPLIED HR SERVICES, TULIP TECHNOLOGIES, 3TIER TECHNOLOGIES ) dosto uske waha per admition mat lena wo bahut bara chor hai, usne mere jaise bahut logon ka paisa mara hai mai 5 logon ko janta hun jinko usne luta hai agar apke pas uska no nahi hai to mai deta hun kyonki wo mere phone to uthata nahi hai aap try karna (9312452655) uske dhokhey mat mat aana, dosto wo training ke nam per logo ko lut raha raha hai mai nahi chahta hun ki aap uske chakar mai mat aana, mai jab waha gaya to maine waha per ek counsler thi Suman usne mere ko ek no diya aur bola ki ye vishal ka no hai isko humne placement diya hai maine jab us no ka pata kiya to wo inhi ke office ka no tha ye har taraf se chor hai vivek madarchod to suna hai bahut bara chor hai usne ye dhanda lutne ke liye khola hai,

Applied labs Gurgaon/Noida - Fake Institute with no placement