APSRTC - metro not stopping

sarada
METRO NOT STOPPING
Poor service, terrible experience!

I am Staying at Ramanthapur (Chruch Stop, ST no 8 habsiguda)l I use to go by bus to office which is at LV PRASAD MARG PUNJAGUTTA.My self & many people are waiting for busses and we have many 113 no buses metro express but which do not stop on that stage. We inspite of taking METRO PASSES have travel in Ordinary buses which are very rush and ladies will be hanging on the foot board as it is both office and college timings from Morning 9Am to 9.30 Am. So I request to instuct your metro express drivers to please stop on this stage atleast on request of the passengers who are waiting for the buses for long and the metro just passes them blindly ignoring them waving hands to stop. also request to Please arrange one or two buses from Morning 9Am to 10.00 Am.

Please do need ful

SARADHA

Comments

Jalsa

TODAY I HAVE MET WITH THE WORST BUS DRIVER.
HE WAS VERY RECLUSE IN HIS DRIVING. FOUR FAMILY MEMBERS WERE ABOUT TO STEP INTO BUS THREE OF THEM WERE ALMOST IN THE LAST ONE WAS A LADY, IGNORING HER
HE IS DRIVING ON HIS OWN WAY BY SCOLDING THE THREE OF THE FAMILY MEMBERS AND HE ASKED ALL OF HER FAMILY MEMBERS TO STEP DOWN FROM THE BUS .

"PLEASE TAKE ACTION IMMEDITLY"

BUS NUMBER :-A P10 Z 1381 ROUTE: 16A
HAPPENED ON: ECIL BUS STAND 10-04-2008
D
karthik

my name is karthik .i stay at gouthami nagar, vanasthalipuram.
i face lot of problem in the morning 'coz we don't have buses facility from 7.30am to 8.00am in the mean time no. of veera's come and student like me can't get those buses daily.before 7.30am we have 4 buses from 7am to 7.30am please check the timing schedules of hayathnagar depot.
We don't even have auto transport for this reason the people here are completely dependant on rtc buses pleaseregularize the timings as soon as possible.

My name is Santosh. I daily used travel to by bus from Ramanthapur to Panjagutta. I have Metro express pass. Metro buses are not stopping at Ramanthapur Church Bus stop even we request. That is not fair. What is the use of Metro Express Buses on these routes. Customer satisfaction should be main motto. I request APSRTC authorities to take stringent action against drivers who do not stop.

Thank you.

Extention of direct Bus services from janapriya apartments ., and E.Seva of ramanthapur in the routes to Koti, kukatpally, would give lot of convenience to the students and general public . pl. do the needful.

I used to travel daily from Ramnagar to Punjagutta in 190R Bus.But sir Between 8-8.30 atleast threee buses should be there
earlier now the bus services are changed and more over the buses are always not on time.170v buses are plenty u know every 5 mins buses are there iam asking u cant u provide such facility to those who travel to punjagutta by increasing the buses to Punja gutta .Thousands of people used to travel to punjagutta but no sufficient number of buses are there.Its disgusting to bring to ur notice such terrific experiences of the passengers.I hope you people will respond .

Yes it is correct

I Md.Maik working in PSU in Golconda area .Recently i have transfered from Vijayawada .Frequently I visited Vijayawada .I used to APSRTC bus only because of it is very safety to us and cheper than Private travels.While I serve my ticket at Mehidipatnam it is far away from Golconda .So i request you to provide us to a reservation counter in our Golconda fort area .It is very useful to every one as it is tourist place your business will increase .And nother request you here students are about 20000 Plese open a Bus counter to them .

MD>MALIK
CELL 9948 679 459

Hi Sir/Madam

We find 10H, 47K, 222, 147, 127K till kondapur. We work in Wipro-Kanbay route which is 10 min drive from Kothaguda X roads. We are expecting to extend the bus route from Kothaguda to Gachibowli X roads -> Indira Nagar -> IIIT -> Wipro Kanbay ... Presently only two services in the morning time from sec via Ameerpet. and one service from Sec via Punjagutta - LV Prasad Marg.

I have already submitted the application form 5 months ago to HCU Depot and Imbliban BM. But we didn't find any increase in the services towards this route.

Please look into this.

Kavitha.
N Sep 16, 2011 by
shruthik reddy

metro not stopping
METRO NOT STOPPING
Poor service, terrible experience!

I am Working at Anand Theatre near to Begumpet. After office hours My self & many people are waiting for buses and we have many 10, 49 metro express but which do not stop on that stage. We inspite of taking METRO PASSES have travel in Ordinary buses which are very rush and ladies will be hanging on the foot board as it is both office and college timings from evening 6pm. So I request to instuct your metro express drivers to please stop on this stage for the passengers who are waiting for the buses for long and the metro just passes them blindly ignoring them waving hands to stop. Please make it a compulsary stage for metro buses (Anand Theatre) as so many working women will be waiting like me.

Please do need ful