aquaguard water purifier :- Aquaguard total -Sensa Blue - UV/RO FILTER - Not working properly - very bad filter

Naveen Tiwari
I have purchased the aquaguard about 11 months ago. However, for the last one month I have been repeatedly complaining about the filter but nobody turned up, they are not send right technician to repair , i am facing lot of problem after puchasing this Aquaguard Total (UV/RO - filteration ) , many time i found that insect like can also enter inside the filter which innocently after drinking water my complete family got an attack of viral fever , mutiple technical executive came to repair but till date nobody able to repair this , very wast service& even that model i exeprience very bad i my life , Now i want to return this filter to company back, i need my money Rs 18000 back , can any buddy help me on this how can i get my money back

Naveen Tiwari

Comments

I too an unfortunate customer of Aquagurad gold nova. Quality of product is pathetic. Service is worst and attitude of service engineers are horrible. I bought this product 1 month back and it had already spoiled my kitchen due to leakages twice.
I would suggest these products should be banned
N Jul 13, 2011 by
chandrujnv aquaguard water purifier :- Aquaguard total -Sensa Blue - UV/RO FILTER  - Mysore, Mysore, Karnataka, India

worst service - aqua guard sensa blue water filter

Aqua guard service people not servicing properly, they do not know how to service the machine. they spoiled the entire machine. I had gone for AMC even then they removed all the necessary parts and somehow to work the machine for time being again they depends on us they have to come for service again that type of mentally is there with the service people. I specifically went for sensa blue because RO and uv both were there and now they removed the uv parts and display when I give the machine for service and they told it will be replaced soon but till now they did not come and installed the necessary parts. Still there are many problems with the service but what shall i do ? I have no other way other than informing you.
thanking you
R Chandran
JNV,Mysore.
chandrujnv

Initially I thought Aqua Guard will give good service so I had gone for aqua guard sensa blue, Now within two year they spoiled the entire filter, and removed extra filter and fixed properly I want to go for consumer court. thanks for your comment.
chandrujnv

The only way to get back the money or to get good service is to go for the consumer court.
chandrujnv

Aqua guard sensa blue service is worst.