Arihant Books - No delivery of books

saurin212 on May 31, 2011
I had ordered two copies of a book from Arihant e-stores. The payment was done in advance through my bank of baroda card. But then arihant started playing games.They never delivered the books and when i called them they hardly had a solution.They said we would refund you but they did not.I am a student and 800 rupees is a big amount for me.Plus the cat exams are coming near and they are delaying books which i wanted.Please help me out.This is information about their contact:
Kalindi, Transport Nagar, Meerut, UP, India
Phone: 0121-2401479
E-mail: info@arihantbooks.com

Comments

N Oct 9, 2011 by
ravindray Arihant Books  - Raver, Jalgaon, Maharashtra, India

no delivery of books - arihant e stores

respected sir
my order AB/5591 is not delivered up to today .i paid all the amounts from my sbi account for two books .please dispatch my order as early as possible.

thanking you.
A Oct 17, 2011 by
PardeepBassi

I also made an order of Book on dated 03.10.2011 & they didnt dispatch the book -My exam is so near -Two times i Wrote to them & told my problem to customer care But they said you will soon be informed .

I am very amazed to see the service of famous publications -If you cant handle online shopping then close your portal .

Lets see what happen ...

Pardeep Bassi
bassi.pardeep@gmail.com
Order No 5842
N Jan 8, 2014 by
Bijayananda Nayak Kuna

Sir I have paid Rs. 130.75 through Internet Banking towards a Book named Know Your State - Odisha by Hitesh Mohapatra on 6.1.2014.
My order Id is A8692. The Order Status is Still Pending. Please look into the matter and reply me as soon as possible.
BIJAYANANDA NAYAK
bijayananda_n@yahoo.com
N Feb 27, 2014 by
manishmonster

my order id is A14765 dated 8th feb 2014 .but order still pending.your staff amrta on phone 9219641347 keep saying aa jayaga aa jayga but status is same

Arihant Books - No delivery of books