Arihant Books — No delivery of books

saurin212 on May 31, 2011
Respond To Complaint
I had ordered two copies of a book from Arihant e-stores. The payment was done in advance through my bank of baroda card. But then arihant started playing games.They never delivered the books and when i called them they hardly had a solution.They said we would refund you but they did not.I am a student and 800 rupees is a big amount for me.Plus the cat exams are coming near and they are delaying books which i wanted.Please help me out.This is information about their contact:
Kalindi, Transport Nagar, Meerut, UP, India
Phone: 0121-2401479

Complaint comments 11 Comments     Updated: Share0 Tweet0 Share0

no delivery of books - arihant e stores

respected sir
my order AB/5591 is not delivered up to today .i paid all the amounts from my sbi account for two books .please dispatch my order as early as possible.

thanking you.
I also made an order of Book on dated 03.10.2011 & they didnt dispatch the book -My exam is so near -Two times i Wrote to them & told my problem to customer care But they said you will soon be informed .

I am very amazed to see the service of famous publications -If you cant handle online shopping then close your portal .

Lets see what happen ...

Pardeep Bassi
Order No 5842
Sir I have paid Rs. 130.75 through Internet Banking towards a Book named Know Your State - Odisha by Hitesh Mohapatra on 6.1.2014.
My order Id is A8692. The Order Status is Still Pending. Please look into the matter and reply me as soon as possible.
my order id is A14765 dated 8th feb 2014 .but order still pending.your staff amrta on phone 9219641347 keep saying aa jayaga aa jayga but status is same

order given but not received - Arihant Books

my order id A14765 dated 8th feb 2014 still pending arihant magazine samsamayiki mahasagar yearly subscription and on ph 9219641347 someone amrata keep saying since 15 days order aa plz give me my money back or send me order rahul shrivat 7588247487

my order id A23861 dt. 27/03/14 still pending. my exam. will be held on 10Th may. So plz. send me the book give my money back.

my order id A23861 dt. 27/03/14 still pending. my exam. will be held on 10Th may. So plz. send me the book or give my money back.

My order no-A60941 I ordered the book on 1-07-92 my order is still pending

I have also ordered GATE Tutor 2015 book (Order No. A84934) on Aug 21 and haven't received the book. The customer service phone number 91-11-40546380 either it says busy or if somebody picks they hang it up. The email (, they never answer. Somebody please help me get back my money (Rs 556/) and teach these cheaters a lesson.

Greetings from Arihant!

We are pleased to inform you that your order A149422 has been shipped.

Following are the shipping details for ORDER ID: A149422

You can log into your account on to trac k your order status or you can visit the tracking page of the respective shipping partner.

Please note that the Tracking ID may take upto 24 hours to be activated.

Transaction ID: 245877660 Authorization Status: < /td> success
Order Id: A149422 Delivery Address: Srinivasa Raju Mudunuri
M V padmavati C/0 ramadevi gardens Rajavolu village, Rajahmundry rural
Phone: 7680910540
Order Date: 06/01/2015
Order Status: Dispatched
Order Info: Your order number A149422 has been shipped via Ecom Express with tracking id 115509870.
List of Item(s):
Title(s) Qty. Price/Item(Rs) Discount(%) Total Price(Rs)
Handbook of Maths, Physics, Chemistry
ISBN: 9789350942352
Book Code: 9350

1 640 30 448
Total Amount(Rs): 640
Total Discount(Rs): 192
Shipping Charge:(Rs): 50
Amount Paid(Rs): 498
Arihant Publications India Ltd.
My order id A187686 is pending i want to know current status