Army Postal Life Insurance - non-receipt maturity amount

TO,

ADDL DIR POSTAL LIFE INSSURANCE
(PLI CELL IHQ NEW DELHI)

Resected Sir,
I Pramod kumar My pli policy no APS-NN-124528-L Date of proposal 19 Dec 1994 .Total amount RS. 40,000/- per month premium deducted from my QSA 206/- Total premium cover on November 2010. But maturity date 30 November 2011. I retired from ARMY(Corps of Signal) as on 01 june 2011.After retirement may registered photo copy of PLI BOND,QSA After deduction stop and before last premium deduction continuos with TRANSFER APPLICATION to your office.But not reply get me.So kindly requested sir pl check and found than intimate for me.
Contact no-09955059104 , email id-pk06108@gmail.com , Snearest post office –JAMUI HO
Your faithfully
PRAMOD KUMAR (EX-ARMY)
VILL-SATGAMA
P.O-JAMUI
DIST-JAMUI
(BIHAR)
PIN-811307

Comments

N Feb 9, 2011 by
yash arora Life insurance  - New delhi, North Delhi, Delhi, India

Non receiving of maturity payment - Life insurance

Policy no:-57285968
Sub:- Non receiving of maturity payment

This is regarding the maturity of asure policy no:57285968 Account of Mr Yash Arora.
We have submitted the document for maturity date we didn't recieve the cheque and we have already spoken to your branch head also.
So you are requested to taken neccessary action to release the payment alongwith interest for late payment. It is overdelayed from your side

Regard
Yash Arora
N Aug 31, 2012 by
sambhaji shinde

I, JC-264272L Ex-Sub/Clk(GD) Sambhaji Shinde of ex HQ 41 Arty Div have joined APLI Policy No APS-931682L through 1782 FPO on 02 Apr 2009 and accepted on 18 May 2009. An amount of Rs. 875/- were deducting as monthly premium from my IRLA from Apr 2009 to Oct 2009, since my SOS from Army Service was 01 Nov 2009.
I had submitted an application dt 25Nov 2009 after consultation from the concerned FPO for transfer of policy to Civil Post- MANJRI FARMS(PIN-412307) PUNE with required APLI transfer forms, where I settled, however no response is received from APLI Dte as on date.
After my retirement, I was not in a position to follow-up with the case, due to various personal issues and non receipt of transfer info, hence the payment of premium is pending.
It is humbly request your good office to please, allow me to continue my policy by paying the premiums through 1782 FPO with due interest from Nov 2009, until the subjected policy case is transferred to respective civil post office.
it is submitted for your kind consideration of the case and early confirmation & activation of policy please. The details of Policy are as follow:-
Policy No : APS-931682-L
Mob No : 9881300739
Mail ID : sambhaji.shinde59@gmail.com
N Feb 19, 2014 by
RAMESH DC

I, 2600969X Ex Naik Ramesh DC of ex 3 MADRAS have Policy No APS/NM/176031L an amount of Rs. 249/- were deducting as
monthly premium from my IRLA, since my SOS from Army Service wef 01 Mar 2013. I had submitted an application for transfer of policy to Civil Post- JALHALLI HEAS POST OFFICE (PIN-560013) BANGALORE, however no response is received from APLI Dte as on date.
After my retirement, I was not in a position to follow-up with the case, due to various personal issues and non receipt of transfer info, however i have paid my premiums for 13 months at JALAHALLI HEAD POST OFFICE, JALAHALLI for continuation of the policy. It is humbly request your good office to please, transfer my policy documents to KARNATAKA CIRCLE, JALAHALLI HEAS POST OFFICE, BANGALORE 560013, as also issue premium book to premium amount at the post office. It is submitted for your kind consideration of the case and early confirmation please. The details of Policy are as follow:-

Policy No : APS-NM-176031-L