Artech Infosystems Pvt Ltd - EPF amount Rs. 41711 not received for account number DS/NHP/7062//4092

Vishal Vinchankar on Jan 10, 2012
Hi Team,
I have been following up with my company for more than 2 years now and there is no response from them nor via phone niether via email.

EPF amount Rs. 41711 not recieved for pf account number DS/NHP/7062//4092

please let me know what should I do in this case, as I have recieved only 1/3 rd of the amount and still waiting for the rest of the amount.

you could reach me at 9371145666 or vip_fc@rediffmail.com

Vishal Vinchankar

Comments

A Jan 10, 2012 by
Vishal Vinchankar

Yeah,
The name of my company is ARTECH INFOSYSTEMS PVT LTD
N Jun 3, 2012 by
Ashish Kumar

Hi friends

I worked in IBM Noida sec 62 as Translator, via Artech Infosystems Pvt Ltd Noida sec -15, for 8 months from Feb 2011 to OCt 2011, now I submitted my PF claims form 2 months ago ( on march 19, 2011), after that i had a telephonic conversation with HR there and she said they have received my form and its in the phase of processing in the PF department, and I will receive the PF amount in my bank in One month, now its already more than 2 months, i have written emails to them, called them several times but no reply, also i want to have the Form -16.

thanks and regards