ARTHA TATWA ENTERPRISERS PVT LTD - TAKING DEPOSITS FROM PUBLIC AS A SEBI REGISTER COMPANY.

tubu1966 on Sep 7, 2011
ARTHA TATWA ENTERPRISES PVT LTD IS ACEPTING DEPOSITS FROM PUBLIC. IS THEY AUTHORISED TO DO SO? THEY ARE PROMSING A RETURN OF DOUBLE THE MONEY DEPOSITED.IS IT IN ACCODANCE WITH R.B.I GUIDE LINES?WHETHER THEY ARE SEBI REGISTER AS PER THEIR CLAIM?

Comments

A Dec 10, 2011 by
samir tiwari

I WILL ASLO KNOWN
N Dec 16, 2011 by
pintuprasad

well it might be a big confusion for all the employees and agents linked with artha tatwa group, let me clear all of you its a MULTI- STATE CREDIT CO-OPERATIVE SOCIETY and registered with ROC and MCA, and regarding collection from public is authorized as all its customers are first being members ( share holders ) of this society and than the fund are being collected, in fact the secondary co-operative society ( artha tatwa ) comes under DICGC Act ( deposit insurance and credit guarantee corporation) like commercial banks operating in india, so the public money is safe like it is in banks, and regarding its higher interest rate they are providing is due to low establishment cost and other financial factor like CRR or SLR which helps public to get more return, well i found it a bonafide company and advice all of you to be part of it as a family

for query do mail me at pintuno@yahoo.com
D Jan 18, 2012 by
basudev2

please veryfied it's genuiness of higher return . search where as other same type of company giving this kind of return. etc
N Jan 24, 2012 by
Benudhar Sahoo

Plz. explain me how you multiply the money & give such a high return to the investor & the agents. As per your scheme, even you return the princepal with the interest monthly.
If I m satisfied I may invest.
Thanx

B Sahoo

email: benupat@gmail.com
N Mar 16, 2012 by
Sumit02553

I also want to know about this.. How its giving this much interest rate.. Is it a registered organization of RBI ??? we want details posted in the web site..
D Mar 23, 2012 by
viswamitra

how can be it possible for this company to double money in just 4 and half years. beware of these lewd and fraud offers.
N Jun 5, 2012 by
mishra.sureshkumar

If ARTHA TATWA ENTERPRISERS PVT LTD is registered with Registrar of Co-operative Societites, then why it has not declared itself as a Co-Operative Society and why as a Private Limited Company. Moreover as a Private Limited Company it can have a maximum of 50 shareholders. But as a Multi Sate Credit co-operative society, it can have unlimited shareholders. It is not known how a Pvt. Ltd. Company can be a Co-oparative Society at the same time. In my view the Company is trying to create confusion among people. I should warn innocent public to be cautious while investing funds with this company. I shall continue to give further comments on this issue.

S.K.Mishra
N Jul 10, 2012 by
ankitnotpla

Now AT is not paying more than Rs 6000 Dividend to customer, if you are investing more amount in At, You will not get payment timely.
now he is telling we are send though post office and after return the cheque you will get payment. Actually At is not sending ch.
i hope in a organisation if they say lie, it is dark for organisation. kindly observe this before investing.
N Jul 13, 2012 by
sudheer8681

artha tatwa multi state credit co-operative society in andhra pradesh is commertial or non-commertial. how many branches in Andhra pradesh?
N Jul 13, 2012 by
sudheer8681

any benifits to staff working in at groups?
N Aug 28, 2012 by
aT gROUP

Dear All This is a Mony Rotetion Company with Zero Liquid money so i am requisting all dont Investment in AT Group.
A Oct 1, 2012 by
rinkupanigrahi

ARTHA TATWA ENTERPRISES PVT LTD Is accepted deposits from all over Odisha In many Scheme . Now AT is not able to keep the commitment. As a investor I have visited several times to its Balasore (Odisha) Office for my Monthly Payout. Every time I come to know different reason for delaying the payments. In August I had been to Balasore and came to Know that they are going to pay the monthly pay out of 1% instead of 3% for 4 month and will issue FD for the difference amount. by the I had collected the June month Payout with a Constant follow up and while tried the same procedure in september I found that there is no responsible officials are there in the Balasore Station square office and later it was found closed and shifted to Chidiapolo, Vibekananda Marg Balasore. Again I found no responsible person or head was present in the office. When I discussed with some of the agents of AT Group i didn't found any satisfactory answer. Finally I went to At's Kharavelnagar (Bhubaneswar) Office to know the real fact where I found a notice board where it was written that all payment will released after 27th September 2012. I met a senior official of AT Group and he told everything will be shorted out after 27th September 2012. But till today i have not received the Payout of JUlY 2012.
D Oct 30, 2012 by
Bijaya Narayan Das

I am investor of your company. Since last four month I am not getting any devident on the capital invested. Can you please suggest what action I have to take to get the same and my principle amount.
D Dec 14, 2012 by
ankitnotpla

After going different time to AT office Kharavella Nagar, I found if God will help, Customer will get some money from Capital amount not any profit.
if God will not help it is not possible to get capital money or any divident.
I hope God will help to Mr. Pradeep Sethy to return the capital amount.
N Jan 17, 2013 by
jitendra ku sahu

plz pradeep bhai aap kuth to at group employe ko batao hamara life ki bare me kuch socho kyun ki 10, 000 employe ko aur 18000 custmer ko to bachao sabka life aapki hath me hai ham umeed karta hun aap jo bi karenge sochkar karenge ye duniya ko aap dekhado ki aap acha hai kuch kar dekhao jaldi aap ke sath bhagawan hai kyun ki acha logo ko bhagawan sabdin sath deta hai plz plz plz pradeep bhai ham bahat griba logo hun jaldi aap kuch kardo sab logo ne apke sath hai.
N Jan 27, 2013 by
ankitnotpla

Now At office is close, Pradeep Sethi is not present at BBSR. if it will not pay or settle within coming week, we will go to Crime Branch.
Pradeep sethi is a " Toutor "Person Do not beleave him
N Feb 5, 2013 by
chiku50532

Pradeep sethi u plz give the money of poor people.otherwise god will punishment not only u also on ur family members.remember that...
N Feb 7, 2013 by
manojpanigrahi@hotmail.com

kindly give Pradeep Sethi phone no and present address
N Feb 15, 2013 by
dada123456

registered by society act / MCA, all these fake, this is formed to make fraud and the survival period is three yrs . When they complete 36 months and when time comes to returnback money, they close their shop . My advise to all investor, catch your agents who has taken money from you, this guy will return back your money from back door . they have contact with big fish
N Feb 20, 2013 by
SATYA NARAYAN SAHOO

ARTHA TATWA ENTERPRISES PVT LTD Is accepted deposits from all over Odisha In many Scheme . Now AT is not able to keep the commitment. As a investor I have visited several times to its nayagarh&bbsr Office for my Monthly Payout. Every time I come to know different reason for delaying the payments. In August I had been to nayagrhand came to Know that they are going to pay the monthly pay out of 1% instead of 3% for 4 month and will issue FD for the difference amount. I found that there is no responsible officials are there in the nayagarh office. Again I found no responsible person or head was present in the office. When I discussed with some of the agents of AT Group i didn't found any satisfactory answer. Finally I went to At's bbsr Office to know the real fact where I found a notice board where it was written that all payment will released after 27th September 2012. I met a senior official of AT Group and he told everything will be shorted out after 27th September 2012. But till today i have not received the Payout of JUlY 2012 This is a cheated &100% fraud company. plz do not believe on new story. pradep sethy is not excuses by God becoj he cheated very poor people of odisha. AT group