Arun Dev Builder,Bhiwadi Project - ARUN DEV BUILDERS LIMITED....No Construction and Refuse to refund booking amount

Construction Company : ARUN DEV BUILDERS LIMITED, Delhi

MY SELF SANDEEP KUMAR SINGH.I BOOKED A FLATE THROUGH

ARUN DEV BUILDERS LIMITED
CORPORATE OFFICE F-1211, CHITRANJAN PARK,
NEW DELHI-11OO19,

IN BHIWADI PROJECT(10th OCT 2007).THEY PROMISSED TO GIVE POSSESSION IN 2009 BUT WHEN I VISTED OVER THE SITE, FOUND NO ANY SATISFACTORY CONSTRUCTION WORK.AND DUE TO SOME OF MY PERSONEL PROBLEM, I COULD NOT CONTINUE WITH THIS AGREEMENT SO I WANT REFUND MONEY(WITH 15% DEDUCTION).BUT COMPANY REFUSE TO GIVE ME MONEY BACK, BY EVERY NOW AND THEN, THEY TOLD ME ABOUT SOME INSPACTION(WHICH WAS STARTED SINCE DECEMBER 2008 TO TILL DATE).AND THEY DIDN'T ACCEPT MY CANCELATION DOCUMENT(WHICH WAS MANDATORY RECOMENDATION BY COMPANY) AND TILL DATE, THEY DIDN'T GIVE ME ANY POSITIVE RESPONSE.

PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL.

REGARDS,
(9873738126)

Comments

N Oct 28, 2013 by
shivanismart

Best Review
"We were very glad with the team of Arun Dev Builders offer us a beautiful home. This was our first experience in building home builders team made it pleasurable for us. We highly recommend Arun Dev Builders to anyone looking to build. Thank you!
Shivan and Manshi, Haryana
SHEKHER

below mention probblem is very serious i thinh u moust go COURE agains the ARUN DEV BILDERS

Arun Dev Builder, Bhivadi Project

NEW DELHI-11OO19,

PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL.

REGARDS,
(9873738126)

Yes, you are right. I also booked a plot in Dev City Bhiwadi, but from the reliable sources I came to know that till now Arun Dev Builder not aquired complete land in Bhiwadi for their Dev City Project. They committed to give possession of plot in 18 months and at the time of booking, they assured that they will give allottment within 3-4 months i.e. before the end of December 2008, but they failed to do so.

On telephonic enquiry, they are saying that now they will give allotment after March or May of this year and when I approched to their official on telephone regarding refund of Application money, they said that their audit is going on and at this stage they cannot accept refund request right now.

Now what we do?

I request to the Officials of M/s. Arun Dev Builders that if they want to win the confidence of their customers, they must release their statements in this regard.

MM Minocha

I m also intrested to invest in Arun Dev Builder project but read these complaint I must think about
my investment did my investment is safe with Arun Dev Builder ?...
Ajay

I have also invested in this project but wrt progress till date, I am quite unsatisfied. Don;t know what will the future of project.

If any of you have any solid info, pls share at jss.ajay@gmail.com.. Let's help each other to come out this kind of bubble.

Thanks in advance

take care

OK! OK, This is not fact that the Arun Dev Builders Ltd. are not "Reliable", they are "Reliable", no body is given REFUN in this scanario, while Arun Dev Builders refunding amount of customers, Yeh Its OK, these days they are not refunding due to Audit of there Accounts (CAs stoped for sometime), they have pay many DDs, Cheques etc., While Read your booking Form Deduction of 15% amount (if you refund before time) but they never deduct.
So, My Suggestion is WAIT for sometime, You will never found any Builders like Arun Dev Builders, becouse they are working for Economical Weaker Section,
Think, again and again you ever been invested any other Builders, Was you an INVESTOR before.

Ok sir,

I think you belongs to M/s. Arun Dev Builders. First of all thanks for your comment on this issue.

We can wait for some more time at least one month more as they (Arun Dev) assured to issue allotment letter for plots in bhiwadi within this month i.e. March 2009 itself. If they failed to do so, then everybody will seem that they have some bad intention behind it and keeping in dark to their investors.

If you are from Arun Dev Builder, then please keep in touch with all investors and inform them about their further progress in this project.

Not only Bhiwadi, their Project in KHATU SHAYAM (Sikker) is also doubtful. I have booked a Flat in Shri Shyam Green City, Khatu Shyam Ji 2 years ago. Till date i have paid all installments to M/s. Arun Dev Builders, but not received even allotment letter yet. Whenever I contact them, they said we will send you reply, but till date no reply received from their end.

I have sent so many complaint letters to their Official Mr. PRADEEP CHAUHAN in thir their Delhi Office, but he is not willing to give single lined reply in this regard. Everytime he gives reply that i am sending u Allotment Letter just right now, but not do so. I have never seen the cheater like him.

Now god knows what is their intention behind it. They are misuing our hard earned money.
SHEKHER

r u write

Sir I am 100% sure something is wrong with Arundev Builder Projects

RESPECTFULLY SIR,
I MUHAMMAD JAMIL S/O MOHD HABIB C/O M.J INDUSTRIES MALER KOTLA
SIR I BOUGHT A PLOT IN BHIVADI IN LAST YEAR FROM LAST YEAR TO NOW I M CALLING TO UR COMPANY OFFICE PPLS SEND ME A OUR PLOT DETAILS WHERE IT IS, LOCATION, PAYMENT RECEIVED, PAYMENT SCHDULE
A HUNDRED OF TIMES I CALLED BUT NO REPLY FROM THERE AFTER SOME DAYS 31ST MARCH IS COMING WE HAVE NEED A SHOW IN MY COMPANY BOOKS REGARDING THIS PLS COMMENT ON IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
ALSO SEND ME THE LIST
I WILL BE THANKSFULL 2 U
MUHAMMAD JAMIL CELL NO.9814040316

Dear Mr. Jamil, Please contact their customer care no. 011-46527967/69 and ask to Mr. Anil Bedi and Mr. Rajesh Malik

I booked two plots in Arun Dev City Haridwar in 2006 and was promised possession within a year and a half. I have already paid 2.30 lacs for each plot and whenever I call at their office they give new date for possession, the latest one is June 2009. If I ask for refund the same story because of closing and inspection they will not be giving any refunds from Feb 2009 to June09. I told them that I will take legal recourse then the reply was "usme bhi kam se kam 6 mahine lag jaange".

You may contact them by direct chat at adblcare@live.com

Mr. Naseem, I know who u r and being a legal consultant I very well know what I have to do know.

I understand and agree with the complaints made by so many people definately ur complaints r true and i thing this problem is with almost all builders they r all in the same boat. they makes promises and never fullfill them. anyhow i am interested in purchasing a plot in delhi/NCR or in biwadi and if anybody have any plot ot sell in these areas pls contact me on my mobile number (9911440635). even anyone from arundev builders can call me for the sell of a plot (200 sq/yards and above) with a geniue price as per nowadays market (the prices r down nowaday so i am interested to purchase). thanks
rizwan (9911440635 ) Delhi,

Hi All,

I went to visit arun dev's Bhiwadi project on 11th March as I was intereted in investing their project.
My plans collapsed the momoent I saw their project. One could esily make out that they have only few bigha of land and rest are just tamasha ...they started building the sample flats but the construction scale itslef reveal that they don't have any plans to complate the project. The level of construction is really pathetic and seems they are building chawls rather a township.
Even when i inquired from locals, they told me that only few lands are owned by Arun dev and rest are on rent which they claims to be theirs owned property.
I am writting this as I feel it would be of referece for those people who has already invested in the project and eventually got trapped in the scam.

I won't even think again of investing the project and thanks for all those people who put their valuable comments in this forum.

Shariq Imam

If anyone has information about their Shahapura Project do let me know.

I have booked a flate in site of Bhiwadi project of Arun Deve Builders. I had booked it as they told me about their dreamy project. But I don't know what is the reality behind it. So, please clear the picture.
I am requieting of all because i have no lot of money. For shake of these instolment i am managing with my needness. So, please I am saying again clear the picture.

I sudhanshuj Mohan had also booked a flat for 350/-sq feet at bhiwadi but till date no construction work has been done.when i contacted to the arun dev build. they conslated again and again but nothing has been done at the the cite. Now i want to retun of my mony.