Ashish Kumar — Not satisfied with this facility

Respond To Complaint

I Mr. Ashish kumar having the mo no.9968314831. I had requested to customer care to activate the GPRS Facility on mo. aprox 3 months back. I have not been facilitating the said facility till date but my tell bill shows the charges against (Rs. 199/- for each month) March, April & may. I had verbally complained to customer care (complain no. 10100012, 10100082 etc) regarding the mentioned matter, but its very shameful I have not got the feedback till date.
Please help me in this matter I will not pay the charges against GPRS facility which is not applicable for me.
Ashish Kumar Jha
Mo. 9953518450 / 9968314831
Complaint comments 3 Comments     Updated: Share0 Tweet0 Share0

RC did not get back - Ashish Kumar

I had taken car loan from HDFC bank ITO two months ago, but I did not get back my RC (for HP)

Now the person is not picking my phone.

what should I do.

Ashish Kumar

tet - tet exam result

sir. my roll number is 06002209 primary exam. i m not stisfiy this result. so i request u my copy recheked . aswer key ke according mere marks alag hai aur result me mujhe kam marks mile hai..... ?

tet exam result - Ashish Kumar

sir my name is ashish kumar. my tet roll number is 06002209. mere copy ko dubara check kare mujhe jo marks mile hai . wo galat hai . answer key ke anusar mere mark jyada hai. aur result me mujhe kam marks mile hai . i request u ?

Ashish Kumar - Not satisfied with this facility