Ashtech service centre for acer, mahalaxmi - Theft

maazo
I had submitted my laptop on 22nd june 2010 for repair of my laptop as Acer aspire 5738 (under warranty) as my OS was crashing at acer service centre at mahalaxmi i.e, ASHTECH near famous studious.As per companies policy they have to deliver it within 7 working days.They kept on promising my dealer Hari om computers (Wadala) authorized dealer of Acer that they will give it the next day but they dint.So i personally went on 8th July there at the service centre but their attitude was very unreasonable and disgusting.They said it they will deliver it the next day to the dealer.So the dealer got the computer on 9th july and call me to collect it.When i check the computer the in bulit ram which was 3gb before submitting had reduced to 1 gb.After receiving it when i check my case id 062210-322 at www.apn.acer.co.in it shows case has resolved at 29th june 2010 whereas they gave it on 9th july.This is too much now,heights ya...first of all they bluffed so much and now they have robbed my Ram.I am gonna complaint to the seniors of the service and and m ready to complaint to the bangalore head also.

Comments

Shyam Agrawal Acer Laptop  - India

Authorised service centre are thief - Acer Laptop

Gave ACER Laptop for servicing to acer customer service centre. Without changing part they said they changed part. While i asked them to write down old part number & new part number changed by them on invoice they made many excuses.
rahul Acer Laptop  - India

yes i agree, the peoples at customer care cant be believed ., i had some problem wid acer model, they said now it ok & it wont mallfuntion now, but again i m having d same problem, y acer has so low quality of service
DKB

I am totaly agree with you, even i also have submitted my same model laptop in same service center for keypad problem, and they promised me that i'll get my laptop within 1 week but now after 2 weeks i didnt get my laptop, and everytime when i call them they just give me reasons that they didnt get Keypad from baglore yet.

Ashtech service centre for acer, mahalaxmi - Theft