ASIA MOTOR WORKS LTD BHUJ- GUJARAT - PF FUND TRANSFER DELAYED MORE THAN ONE YEAR

k.sakthivelu
SIR,
I AM WORKING IN THE ASIA MOTOR WORKS LTD, PREVIOUSLY I WAS WORKING IN THE AUTOMOTIVE COACHES AND COMPONENTS LTD GUMMIDIPUNDI.IAPPLIED FOR PF TRANSFER ON 7.12.2007.BUT STILL IT HAS NOTBEEN TRANSFERED.HERE WITHI ENCLOSE ALL ATTACHMENTS OF MY FOLLW- UO.PLEASE DONEEDFULL.

PF FUND TRANSFER DELAYED MORE THAN ONE YEAR PF FUND TRANSFER DELAYED MORE THAN ONE YEAR PF FUND TRANSFER DELAYED MORE THAN ONE YEAR PF FUND TRANSFER DELAYED MORE THAN ONE YEAR PF FUND TRANSFER DELAYED MORE THAN ONE YEAR

Comments

SIR
I M MD SAHABUDDIN B.TECH FINAL YEAR MECHANICAL ENGG STUDENT. ACTUALLY I M LOOKING A JOB IN ASIA MOTOR THE WORLD LEADING AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRIES.

Dear sir/madam,

We're Chongqing Tenghan Industry & Trade Co., Ltd. is an advanced enterprise,which devoted to developing, manufacturing and marketing. We are a professional manufacturer of motorcycle brake systems and clutch systems. We also specialize in many kinds of auto spare parts, such as brake shoes, brake pads, brake linings, clutch plates, clutch discs, and clutch covers.

We are looking forward to having a brighter and successful business in the near future together
with your esteem company.
Best regards
julia jiang
Website: http://thgm.en.alibaba.com
E-mail: julia.jiang1116@gmail.com
TEL: 86-23-62576056
FAX: 86-23-62576019

i am a diploma student in NTTF gopalpur, and i am looking for a job in AMW.

We are the manufacturer of alStrut aluminum profile.
With using alStrut aluminum we can mak Work Table, Assembly Line Conveyors,
Assembly line Work Table, M/C Enclosure, Trolley, etc.
for more details you can visit our www.alStrut.com

Kindly forward this mail to ASIA MOTOR WORKS LTD BHUJ- GUJARAT with respective department.

Thanking you & Looking forward to hear from you.

Ritesh Thawre - 09323850524
TOSHNI - TEK INTERNATIONAL
022 - 25473237/3316

respected sir,
i am working with steelco gujarat ltd.it is steel plantso i am interested in your organization.
nikhil

please give me information about General department, production department, Finanse department, Marketing department as well as H.R department.
if you kindly give me information about your company than i am esily done my collage project.

I"m a diploma employees and i am looking the jobs in amw.

Resume
PIN. – 385510.
Mob. (+91)9998283901
Tel.NO.-(02742)283401

Carrier Objective:

Apply innovative idea to achieve the desired targets for personal development for personal development and work with systematic planning and hardwork to bring a good name & fame for the company and for myself and adjust to company ethos and work in harmony with others.

Personal Details:

Name: Akoliya Rameshbhai Nanjibhai.

Father’s Name: Akoliya Nanjibhai Jethabhai.

Date Of Birth: 09/01/1980

Personal Address : At & Po:Khodla, Ta:Palanpur, Dist:Banaskantha, PIN:385510. .

Contact No: Mob:(+91)9998283901
Tel.No.:(02742)283401

Religion: Hindu.

Gender : Male

Nationality : Indian

Language known : English, Hindi, Gujarati.

Marital Status : Married.

E-Mail: ramesh.akoliya@gmail.com
akoliya_ramesh@yahoo.co.uk

Hobbies : Reading, Cricket, Music, Travelling, Working.

Education Qualification:

Exam Passed
Degree/Class Institute
Year Of Passing University/Board Marks / Percentage

10th Examination
(S.S.C.) K.K.Gothi Highschool
And Swastik H.Secondary School, Pal. March - 1995 Gujarat Secondary Education Board,
Gandhinagar. 427 / 700
61.00 %
12th Examination
(H.S.C.) K.K.Gothi Highschool
And Swastik H.Secondary School, Pal March - 1997 G.H.S.E. Board,
Gandhinagar. 369 / 600
61.50 %
Third B.A. G.D.Modi College of Arts, Palanpur. March - 2001 North Gujarat University 454 / 900
50.44 %
P.G.D.C.A.
Banaskantha Anjana Kelvani Mandal Sanchalit B.C.A. College, Palanpur. Oct.-Des. – 2002 North Gujarat University 374 / 650
57.53 %

Experince:

 (01/05/2003 to Continued…) 6 - (Six) year, 2 - Month as Life Insurance Corporation of India in Agent, I.R.D.A. License No.- 1166776.

 (17/11/2005 to 30/10/2006) 11-Month, 13-Day as n-logue Communications Pvt.Ltd.’s “Tighet Project” in Khodla Gram Panchayat in Villege Computer Opr. Exp.

 (01/11/2006 to 30/04/2007) 6-Month as Taluka Panchayat, Deodar in N.R.E.G.A. Dep. In Computer Ass. Exp.

 (01/05/2007 to Continued ….) Khodla Gram Panchayat in Villege Computer Opr.

 Date 01/01/2001 To Praivetly every type Trector Work Continued...

Date:07/11/2009 Yours Faithfully

Place:Khodla(Palanpur) (Ramesh N.Akoliya.)

job related information send on my email pls.

Respected sir
I m pursing Diploma in Tool & Die Making ( NTTF Bangalore). I m in final sem i m interseted to do industrial training in ur respected company. so pls give me one chance to show my ability .

Thanking You
Rajnish kumar kaushal

where is the examination center of amw in chennai on 19th-feb-2010, 20th-feb-2010, 21st-feb-2010 and 22nd-feb-2010. urgent
G.Anand

Sir/madam
am studying final year mechanical engg... am going to attend Amw OFF campus...so can you tell me the interview procedure and Model question papers...

job related information send plz

To,

THE HEAD (HR/PERSONNEL)

Subject-: Application for a suitable post in your esteemed organization

Respected Sir,

With a view to search an employment opportunity commensurate with my qualification .I submit this application and trust that the same will be considered favorably .I hope that the enclosed resume will enable you to evaluate potential and capacity

If I get a chance to serve in your organization under your valuable guidance .I am anxious waiting for your early favorable response.

Thanking you!

S/o Shri Jagdish Prasad Verma
L/87 sec. ‘G’ L.D.A Colony Kanpur road
Lucknow- 226012, (UP)

PROFESSIONALOBJECTIVE:

"To build a long term career with a progressive and professionally managed organization in a competitive, challenging & rewarding environment in the field of plastics &tooling Industry"

TECHNICAL QUALIFICATION:

• Diploma In Plastics Mould Technology(DPMT) from CIPET., Ahmadabad with 7O% marks as an aggregate

• Post diploma in plastics mould design (PD-PMT) an, one year course in the field of plastics tool design and manufacturing from CIPET, Ahmedabad.

• B.E. (MECHANICAL) Appearing from I.E.I. (AHMEDABAD).

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :

• CAD/CAM PRO-ENGINEER(WF-3.0)
• CAD USING CATIA V5R 16
• CATIA V5R 16

PROJECT UNDERTAKEN

 Design Project - Two Plate Mould Design for “EXHAUST FAN "with detailed part drawings and product design.
 Tool Room Project ;-Hand Mould for “PAPER CLIP" with part drawing, manufacturing and processing of the mould
Intrested field:
 Machine Assembly and Mould Assembly and Its Implements.
 Product Design & Developed the New Technique.
 Production & Its Modification.
 Vendor Development.
 Quality Control
 Mould Maintenance& Machines Maintenance

Responsibility given by the Esteemed Organization:-
 Implement the new techniques on the product.
 Draw the product with perfect views and tolerance.
 Basic concept, new techniques and perfect management

WORK EXPERINCE-:

• NAME OF ORGANIZATION: - JENUS ELECTROTECH LIMITED.
• LOCATION;- GANDHIDHAM (GJ).
• DESIGINATION Jr. ENGINEER ( TOOL ROOM).
• WORK PROFILE; - Production, Quality Control (QC), Part Design Product Design, maintanence and Tool Room
Manufacturing Works Machine Maintanence.
• WORK DURATION:- From 2nd Feb2009 TO Till The Date.
• SAILARY As per comp. standerd

Marital Status : - Single
Languages Known : - English, Hindi, Guajarati,

REFERENCE BY:-
DECLARATION:

I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge & belief.

YOUR, S TRULY.

(ALOK VERMA)
DATE:-
PLACE:-AHMEDABAD

Dear: sir/medam

Name:- Sanyaja vijaykumar N.
At :- Anida
Ph:- (02796)283331

Carrier Objective:

Post:- Sanitary Inspecter
N Jan 8, 2011 by
arjunsan ASIA MOTOR WORKS LTD BHUJ- GUJARAT  - Peenya industrial area, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

regarding pf - nttf industries pvt ltd

sir, in our company they deducting the pf from the salary, but i am nt shore that they r paeing it to epf , how to knw that they r paeing the money in our accnt
N Feb 25, 2011 by
ddhamo ASIA MOTOR WORKS LTD BHUJ- GUJARAT  - AMRAIWADI, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India

MANUFACTURING LTD - K.K ENGG WORKS

I HAVE GOT UR MSG . SO MSG IS THIS TYPE
CONGRATS YOUR MOBILE HAS WON 1,000,000 POUNDS IN THE BMW& EASTERN OIL UK LOTTERY .
NOW HW CAN I GOT THIS POUNDS

N Feb 25, 2011 by

my attitude is perfectly fair
N Sep 7, 2011 by
ASHUTOSH DAVE

Sir i completed Diploma Automobile Engineering from Sir Bhavshinghji Polytechnic (Government Polytechnic ), Bhavnagar. Gujarat. With grad S.P.I- 9.17 .
Sir When i see AMW Truck on road i wish to job in AMW . And it's my dream to work with world best truck company... So please give me opportunistic to work with world best company...

My contact details :

E-mail : ashutosh.dave19@yahoo.com
Mobile : 94295 15364

Please sir i Waite for your answer ... Thank you
N Sep 15, 2011 by
Kalal Chetan

Respected Sir,
I completed my BE Electrical Engineer from gujarat university.and i want to work in your world leading AMW the automotive industries. dear sir its my dream to work in your premises.

I hope that u will give me a positive response.

Yours Faithfully.