Asian Paints - new dealership form

ANIL NAUKARKAR
I need a new dealership form of Asian Paints colourworld

new dealership form

Comments

Dear Bineesh,
Thank you very much for your query on the APL dealership. We would request you to share your contact details over an email to the following email id - customercare@asianpaints.com. Please note that the subject of the mail should say - "Asian Paints Dealership Request". Name, Contact Address (with district), Contact Numbers - Mobile & Landline, Email Id, Shop Name. Thank you once again for your query. Once we get your details, we will respond to them as soon as possible.

Dear Ishwar Singh,
N Sep 22, 2013 by
senthilkumardurai

This is senthil kumar, i just want to know the terms and condition to start new asian paints

delearship at near chennai any where . My email id is ;

senthilduraiyappan@gmail.com . CELL NO ; ( 09445 111101 )

REGARDS
SENTHIL KUMAR
N Sep 22, 2013 by
madhusudhanpande

Dear sir, Iam Madhusudhan pande i just wanted to know the terms & conditions to acquire the new asian paint dealer ship at Bidar (Karnataka) i request u to reply me as soon as possible with this regards. My Email ID pandemadhusudhan@gmail.com.& Cell no 09448349334. Regards: MADHUSUDHANPANDE.BIDAR.585401.KARNATAKA.

Dear Senthil,
Thank you very much for your query on the APL dealership. We would request you to share your contact details over an email to the following email id - customercare@asianpaints.com. Please note that the subject of the mail should say - ""Asian Paints Dealership Request"". Name, Contact Address (with district), Contact Numbers - Mobile & Landline, Email Id, Shop Name. Thank you once again for your query. Once we get your details, we will respond to them as soon as possible.

Dear Madhusudhan,
N Oct 1, 2013 by
swapnil dada

Respected sir,

I wanted a new asian paints dealership in pholpur Allahabad(U.P.), plz send ur terms and conditions.

Warm Regard
Saurabh jaiswal
Pholpur Allahabad (U.P.)
09452122941, 09506527420

Dear Saurabh,
partha56

I just want to know the terms and condition to start new Asian paints
dealership at Sibsagar Assam. Please provide me the necessary details for Asian paint dealership.
My email id is : pathab.borah02@gmail.com CELL NO ; (08471897908 )

REGARDS
Partha Protim Borah
ssaianand

I am Anand S from Chennai - Tamil Nadu district . I am looking for Main dealer /Super stockist or Stock facilitating Agent for the location of Chennai from your firm . My qualification background is civil engineering . I belongs to construction chemicals industries . I have plan to start my associate business with your concern channel . So please inform me, the eligible criteria for the agency . I am eagerly waiting for your reply .

I feel very proud to contact our company, IF u have any clarifications please feel to contact me .

With Regards,

I Wanted a new asian paints dealership in Mahud (Bk) Tal.Sangola, Dist.Solapur
Maharashtra.
My mail ID is yashodeepcomputers@gmail.com

Dear sir

Asian Paint New Dealership information.

Name : Praveen Bhanudas Kamble

At/post.Mahud (Bk)
Tal.Sangola,
Dist.Solapur

Please Call me : Mob.No.9420781506

Sir
New asian paint Dealership form download inquiry

Dear Ramesh Kamble,
N Oct 15, 2013 by
rokky97163

I want a Asian Paint Dealership for Distt.-Siwan, State-Bihar, please send me the terms and conditions of your company,
also please send me eligibility criteria also.
thanking you.

Rakesh Kumar
Mobile No.-8750603021
EMAIL:- rokky97163@gmail.com

Dear Rakesh,
N Oct 17, 2013 by
tapas 7780

I belong to jamshedpur jharkhand and have a big space of 1600 sqft at the ground floor .i want to take asian paint dealership .can u suggest me the investment i will require and the procees i have to go through.my email id ...tapas7780@gmail.com .my contact number..09835931055

Dear Tapas,
Thank you very much for your query on the APL dealership. We would request you to share your contact details over an email to the following email id - customercare@asianpaints.com. Please note that the subject of the mail should say - """"Asian Paints Dealership Request"""". Name, Contact Address (with district), Contact Numbers - Mobile & Landline, Email Id, Shop Name. Thank you once again for your query. Once we get your details, we will respond to them as soon as possible.
N Oct 22, 2013 by
yunuskhn

dear sir,
please let me provide necessary details for asian paint dealership near bennerghatta road bangalore
mail id yunus2226@gmail.com mobile no. 9901330831