Atal City Bus Service Indore - City Bus Conductor Behavior Complaint

cstomar

My Complain is to the Mayor of Indore,Mr. Moghe ji
I want to make it in your knowledge that the city bus of indore is in very critical condition.there drivers & conductor were behaving very badly to the passenger ,today only the conductor of City Bus Route No.22 (Some where from Nagar Nigam to Vijay Nagar Bus) has harrased me (kept my color in the hand & tight it & used abussing word to me as well as people near by) even then also i have paid ticket & left there people without taking ticket.

I want on behalf of the all city bus traveller /pessenger ,certain action should be taken.

Comments

cstomar   - Indore, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India

Indore City Bus - Indore City Bus

The Indore City Bus drivers & conductor were behaving very badly to the passenger ,today only the conductor of City Bus Route No.12 (Some where from Nagar Nigam to Vijay Nagar Bus) has harrased me (kept my color in the hand & tight it & used abussing word to me as well as people near by) even when ticket is paid & left there close one without ticket.

i took the 1820 bus no 13 from Zanjirwala square . the conductor came to me for a ticket only on my bus stop after i got down. when i asked him for a ticket he behaved as if i asked him for his life and told me what you need a ticket while getting down of the bus? and threw the ticket with the bundle (that came off his machine) on me.

he did not have the machine in his hand it was in the money pouch...where will this money paid to INDORE CITY BUS GO.?????????? can someone answer me.
ghan shyam shrama   - Indore, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India

why the root no 18 bus is not up and down its origanal root via keshar bag road chamali davi school.All other buses, school buses is comming to keshar bag roadbut only city buses is not comming please take action urjent. THANKS.
ghan shyam shrama   - Indore, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India

why you ignore my complan of bus no 18.
ghan shyam shrama   - Indore, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India

before 9 days i complaned root no 18 bus no body seen it to day.god know what INDIA and INDIAN will do
N Apr 28, 2011 by
mitali saha Atal City Bus Service Indore  - Madhya Pradesh, India

lost purse in city bus - CITY BUS INDORE

While travelling in city bus from REGAL SQUARE TO TELEPHONE SQUARE yesterday ON 27 april 2011 timing was 8.00 to 830 am in evening time my cell no is 9977007381 I lost my purse containing money worth Rs 2000, axis bank credit card , icici debit card & pan card please help me trace it back and call me on 9977007381 if the above details are recovered.
N May 4, 2011 by
ICICI Bank Customer Care Customer Care Atal City Bus Service Indore  - Madhya Pradesh, India

Hi Mitali,

We are sorry to hear about it. We'll contact you and work to address your issue at the earliest.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team.
A Aug 2, 2011 by
ajay choudhary007

this is complain against indore city bus conductor, i with my friend caught bus no 03 from malviya nagar to reegal square. he charded us 14 rs. (during the journey) we gave 50 rs. and asked for my remaining money back he told to give at the time as u get down of the bus. But at the time we get down the bus conductor changed and new conductor came. we ask for my remaining money back to the new conductor he refused to give change and misbehaved to us. it happens most of the time and nobody care it.

who is the responsible for this..!

the behavior of city bus conductor id very bad to passengers.

ticket no.: 010111080213 401340876
date 2/08/11 time: 13:14 003D stop bus LIG to Righal... Jorney dist. 3 km
(00010832) vinod solanki 1968
A May 22, 2012 by
indoremerijaan

apart from behaviour,
conductor is taking money and not issuing tickets, due to that there may be loss to government
and they could stop City Bus Services. so kindly take a rigid action against such conductors.
N Aug 20, 2012 by
yashittup

Hi Sir,
This is chandra bhushan. i have a concern against the City Bus Conductor in indore near bhawarkuwa choke the public & this is only a matter a money saving by City bus condutor. i saw many times they fight with the public unless untill they got a some benifit with the public who inside in the bus. I am a not single person who bear this but i am also example of the case. i noticed a particular City bus Conductor having very rude in nature he always ready to fight & also did. I can aslo go through the Police department to write a F.I.R But i thought to confirm with you first. The Name Plate & bus number of the City Bus conductor is M.P 09, PA 965.( Bus no.is 1).
Kindly take a needful action against. this is my humble request to you. your act will be heighly appreciate with us.
Pls must do its a matter of our city.
my contact number is 8305768252.

N Aug 24, 2012 by
munesh karaiya

this is complain against indore city bus conductor, i with my friend caught bus no 03 from LIG SQUARE to reegal square. he charded us 8rs. (during the journey) we gave 50 rs. and asked for my remaining money back he told to give at the time as u get down of the bus. But at the time we get down the bus conductor changed . we ask for my remaining money back to the new conductor he refused to give change and misbehaved to us. it happens most of the time and nobody care it.

who is the responsible for this..!

the behavior of city bus conductor id very bad to passengers.

ticket no.: 0101120823145785243445
date 23/08/12 time: 14:57 003D stop bus Denik bsk to Righal... Jorney dist. 3 km
BUS NO. MPO9- FA -1758 (bus no 3)
my cont.no. 9009177378 (name munesh karaiya)
D Dec 26, 2012 by
gaurav sawlani   - Indore, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India

SUBJECT: complaint against city bus conductor who refused to issue tickets to the passengers
Respected Sir,
I want to lodge a complaint against unidentified conductor of Indore city bus route no. 26 from mhow to Indore. Today morning at around 10:00 am in the morning i boarded this route no. 26 bus from mhow bus stand. The conductor of the bus (wearing no uniform) collected money from all the customers but did not issue ticket to any of the passenger. When he was asked why he is not issuing tickets, he replied that he forgot the ticket welding machine at the office.
So i request you to conduct a surprise check on this route buses and take strict action against such wrong doers
N Sep 20, 2013 by
Lekhprakash

The Respect sir
Mr. Moghe ji
Mayor of Indore,

I am Complaint about the city bus Tingeing is very bad because Driver & Conductor of bus is Miss use the valuable time of bus & passenger.The big Problem is that the drivers & conductor were behaving very badly & abusively to the passenger they are using Abusive word & tomorrow on 3:45 pm to 4:15 pm the conductor (Pradeep) of City Bus Route No. 09 has taken more than 20 min on Rigal Stop when I was objection on his behavior he was using Abusive word with Me & he said that "Ja jaha Complaint karni he kr le City bus ka Baap bhi kuch nhi kr payega chahe to mera No. lele"
then i was said that give me my Money then he was Rudely & Abusive with me.
So Kindly Please Strong Action against him & Strong notice for all bus Conductor & driver Plz don't miss use the valuable time of passenger & strongly manage the timing of bus...

Thank you !
Lekhprakash Gungri
MEMBER OF
AAM JAANTA PARTY
N May 7, 2014 by
ramsharma90

respect...
i am ram sharma from indore mp. i am loclite in indore live in velocity ...reason is that i went yesterday i take city bus. The city bus number are { MP09- FA 1940 } conductor are use the mis behave conductor name is gokul i thing .. and he told any person durty lenguage ... conductor say i kill u you next time you came in my city bus ...so i say give me reply is that your replay note came so i go to goverment office ...and responcible the city bus department ... contect me i am waiting for your replay..now just i going to colectore office than your reply not came so i am going to goverment office so i humbelly request you give me answer..
MP-09

INDORE MP
ramkapur09oct@gmail.com
N Jul 13, 2014 by
Abhinav Mohod

I am facing similar issues in Bhopal as well. Here, the MyBus conductors do not issue tickets, shamelessly pocket the money and on top of that behave ruthlessly with commuters. If you gather guts and ask them to give tickets they will abuse and ridicule you in front of all other passengers making you think why at all did i travel in MyBus.

Atal City Bus Service Indore - City Bus Conductor Behavior Complaint