ATM card - MY ATM CARD BLOCKED

HARIHARA SUDHAN
My atm card blocked .three times wrongly entered

Comments

about ATM - atm card

I am satish kumar sir and i am from Hamirpur distt i did open account 15/05/2008. but sir my ATM card not came

non receipt of ATM card - ATM card

An saving account No 65036973588 in the name of Palvi Sharma was opened in the SBOP, Solan (H.P.) on May 26, 2008. Till date ATM card is not received by the account holder. Howevewr, secert PIN has been by the bank on June 2, 2008. Kindly expidite the matter and send the ATM card at the address given below:

Palvi Sharma. House No. HIG 29, Phase @, Housing Board Colony, Saproon, Solan (H.P.)

atm complaint - atmcard

My ac:No: is 10307151379. My ATM card No:6220180861800046513 ( valid from Jan 2008 ).When I given for online ticket reservation of Indian Railway, they are not accepting the card. So please let me know why it is happened so and if possible to settle the problem.
E.KESAVADAS

irregular manus - ATM card

i am satheesh from sathyamangalam in my money transfer i want for ATM card. so i ask the ATM card application in bank manager but the manager does not give their respect so please take sevier action .
BANK DETAILS:
STATEBANK OF INDIA
SATHYAMANGALAM BRANCH
SATHYAMANGALAM

RESPECTED SIR,
I HAVE AN ACCOUNT IN YOUR
BHAIRAVNATH BRANCH, MANINAGAR, AHMEDABAD, GUJARAT.MY ACCOUNT NO.IS 3901802010400596
I HAVE APPLIED FOR THE ATM CARD IN YOUR BRANCH TWO MONTHS AGO BUT I DIDNT RECEIVE MY ATM CARD.SO I REQUEST YOU TO DO SOMTHING IN FAVOUR OF ME SO THAT I CAN GET MY CARD WHICH IS VERY NECESSARY FOR ME.
THANKING YOU.
GUNJAN MEHTA

Transaction not posible - ATM card

I have a SBI ATM debit card( No.6220180920100010148). but from last 2 days i could not make any transaction with the ATM. when i check my balance it shows but when I want cash then it shows " SORRY UNABLE TO PROCESS". Respose Code 070. Therefore I face lots of problem so please kindly do the needful as soon as posible.
Thanking You.
Shankar
sri krishna sarath ATM card  - Mangalore, Dakshina Kannada, Karnataka, India

i lost my atm card at 6.30pm..please block it or lse what we hav 2 do???

ATM Car not working in any ATM machine except HDFC ATM - ATM card

Daer Sir / Madam.

Recently my company opened my account on your bank.But when i go to other ATM money is not transiting it is showing invalid password.But when i go to HDFC ATM money is transiting.This is creating a lot of problem.
Please look in to this matter so that i can transit money from other ATm also.

My E-Mail ID is rajendra.goswami@spicejet.com

Regards.
Rajendar Goswami.

SIR
MY BANK OF BARODA ATM CARD IS BLOCKED, DUE TO WRONG ENTRY OF PASSWORD FOR MORE THAN THREE TIMES, KINDLY UNLOCKED MY ATM CARD...
MY ACCOUNT NO IS 25640100005278.
naseema

ATM CARD BLOCKED - ATM

i am naseema, by mistake i entered wrong pin number, so they blocked my atm card, for this whom i have to contact?any contact number is there?reply me, it's very urgent.

undrown money and which is debited from my Account. - ATM card

From,
Waseem khan S/O Waheed khan
To,
Head of SBI feedback.gesbi@ge.com <feedback.gesbi@ge.com>
Subject,
Application regarding undrown money and which is debited from my Account.

Respected sir,
I have already compliant for my money Rs.10000 which is undrown and debited from my account (A/C No, 30492507662) (Card No:6220180031100142822) from state bank ATM (ID, SIAN06038301) new Panvel navi Mumbai at date 19/01/2009 and I have already compliant in my home branch which is main branch of Amravati and they sanded to letter to new Panvel branch for inquiry. I talked with new Panvel branch they telling me they taking inquiry and they always giving me excuses whenever I talk with them past more then one month I did not get any positive reply yet from them. I want my money immediately because I have to pay my fee soon. So I kindly requesting you please contact with new Panvel SBI regarding these case. I hope you will take immediate solution about this case. Branch detail as follows

(Panvel branch) (Amravati branch)
ATM ID:SIAN060383 Maharshi Dayanand Marg

(waseem khan)
+919870942766
DAN

get bacvk

ATM card block - atm card

Sir i am lossed my ATM card my account no.30603102722 branch Amberpet, Hyderabad. And my secrate pin no is 7615.
Complainant5996223 ATM card  - Jabalpur, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India

I Basavaraj Neelagund forgot my pin number please send my pin number to my mail

My name N.KALAISELVI, whose A/c number in IOB musiri is 15494 tried to get Rs.10000 by using her IOB ATM card, in musiri SBI. ATM on 05.04.2009 sunday. Failed to get the amount. But debited in her account.My ATM card No. 4221 3215 0635 9012. Restore the amount in my account. thankyou.
by
N. kalaiselvi

my name: N.KALAI SELVI,
designation: GOVT.SCHOOL TEACHER,
BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER: 15494 MUSIRI BRANCH IOB.(Tamilnadu)
ATM CARD NUMBER: 4221 3215 0635 9012

blocked card - atm card

my atm card has blocked on 28th march on 7:20 pm at rajpura, punjab.
kindly open the card immediatly

MY BANK OF Indian Bank ATM CARD IS BLOCKED, DUE TO WRONG ENTRY OF PASSWORD FOR MORE THAN THREE TIMES, KINDLY UNLOCKED MY ATM CARD...
MY ACCOUNT NO 721355513, atm No: 5044339324807019145

KINDLY FORWARD MY PIN NO ON MY THIS EMAIL ID-manpreetiitm@gmail.com
THANKS
Manpreet Singh

ATM caed on 28-05-09 made double entries when I drw only once

A COMPLAINT GIVEN TO SBI OFFICIAL i AM YET TO GET A REPLY THEY BOMBAY WEB SITE TO BE SEEN PLKIND ENOUGH TO RECTIFY THE DEFECT AND ARRANGE TO CREDIT THE SANE TO MY ACCOUNT YOURS FAITHFULLY s.n.sUBRAMANIAN

No 62201 00932 00001126 sb/ac 10 76 50 34 388 SBI Tirunelveli 00932