ATVM SMART CARD - REGARDING ATVM SMART CARD SEASON TICKET

JITEN SELARKA
WHEN I USED MY ATVM SMART CARD FOR SEASON TICKET BOOKING IT WAS NOT COMING OUT IT WAS SHOWING THAT YOU HAVE PUT YOUR INVALID UTS NO FOR THIS IHAVE COMPLAIN TO CENTRAL RAILWAY STAFF ALSO BUT THEY ARE ALSO FAIL TO DO SO.I AM ALSO HAVING SUFFICIENT BALANCE IN MY ATVM SMART CARD THAN ALSO MY MTHLY SEASON TICKET FAILED TO COME OUT FROM ATVM SMART CARD MACHINE .PLEASE SORT OUT MY PROBLEM .ITS A REQUEST.CONTACT NO -9321457892

Comments

I also have same problem
it shows invalid uts no. error.
I think season ticket by atvm is just a hype..
they havent checked the software properly and launched it in a hurry.
Season ticket by atvm card is an invitation to headache ..
Pradeep K

wrong UTS no - ATVM SMART CARD

When I tried to take season ticket though ATVM smart card it shows wrong uts no, can you please tell me from where I will get the correct uts no.

Yep!! i been trying for last two months no use even railway clerks dont have any idea they are busy and more interested in making lalu n mamta happy...

Same problem I even facing... and no help from railway people. :-(

Smart Card on Indian Railways is making headway advertisements to stop long queues. It is a good system but the persons working in the system take it to the dogs. I am a resident of Dadar, I go up the bridge to purchase a new ATVM card but to my surprise I have been sent from one counter to another as they have "No Stock". When the Indian Railways is showing a lot of progress why are these employees of the Indian Railways not working with its standards. No notice on the counter that there is No Stock, the valuable time of the customer is waste by standing in queue for the new card. The suggestion given by one of the counter persons go the CSTM and you will get it. This is a shameful suggestion given by the counter person of the Indian Railways. I stay in Dadar and I need to go to CSTM to purchase a new AVTM card. You intervening will help to stock the cards for all counters across Mumbai

Milk in pouches - a recent news in the newspapers - It is true that the milk is adulterated. Is the Food and Beverages Dept. of our Govt. is looking into the only food given to infants when they need to be given quality. When we are receiving pure Milk from the cows / buffaloes, then why it is further processed to give bad milk to infants. This is not the progess that India is heading. We must ensure the children of tomorrow are given good milk and not adulterated.

I purchased smart card at Ambattur Railway station for Rs.250/- and I have forgotten to renew the card within 6 months. After 6 months i.e., 2 days after 6 months when I went to the ambattur railway counter to recharge the card they said that the card is not valid and I will not get a single paise and asked me to contact the station supervisor. But he was not available. Kindly help me out in this matter and give your valuable comments to my email id swamilakshmi2003@gmail.com

I agree with the headache you & same i have suffer from last 6 days. But on the contary i found that you can renew your Season ticket if your Actual refill amount is equal to or greater then Pass amount (Excluding Bonus amount). In my case i was having Rs 222 balance in Smart cart, when i was trying to renew my pass which cost Rs 220. I got the same messages. But when i have tried many time then i found on the left side of screen the message indicated the actual cases.
I am frustrated with the Railway mgmt. that they have to provide proper information to public through banner or message near or on Smart Avtm machine.

my experience with atvm is ok till today . but many times vending machins touchscreens are not woking properly, some time it shows wrong input & no help from railway ppl.
i agree there are many defects but atlest it saves time whenever works properly.

lot more to devoloup...

this service is good i just want know how i can check my smart card balance on line on net or my mobile and rifling also in other words my experience with atvm is ok till today but many times vending machins touchscreens are not woking properly in MUMBRA

saves time use ATVM very very thanks to Indian railway jay hind

this is ravikumar residing in pallavaram(9281396886) i bought it and used it for one year. Most of the time wending machine shows error, some times it's running short of paper. now my card is not working it has RS72/-.It is an real waste for our money.
nupi

When i used it for ticket, It's comming card error .
A Jun 21, 2011 by
dharmendra kumar123

I am Dharmendra kumar my ATVS Smart card No. is NR0055149 I am make Season ticket from Moinagar to New Delhi 3 Months Rs. 520/- on 28/05/2011 in your ATVS machine TKJT02, ATVM Generated ticket no. is 00070876, My UTS no. 1x0ua54000a But ason date 21/06/2011 Ticket Print was nil, Your Ticket is blank (Plain) It is an real waste of money, so please tel me the solusen of my problame my Mobile no. is 09871273913
N Aug 21, 2011 by
jk dutta

I am a frequent traveller from Belghoria Station of Sealdah Main Division of Eastern Railway. With high hope, to avoid the rush at the ticket counter, I had purchased a ATVM smart Card. But due to non installation of the ATVM machine in the Belghoria station and other suburban stations the ATVM card can not be utilised. May I know, when the ATVM machines are going to be installed in the main and congesed suburban stations.
A Nov 3, 2011 by
dipeshmehta09

Same problem i also faced when i tried to renew my MST (monthly season ticket) showing invalid UTS no while i entered the correct UTS no. Its true that this facility is only fake and Railway department has to take steps in this direction.
N Jun 16, 2012 by
s kumar2012 ATVM SMART CARD  - West Bengal, India

no avtm this station - avtm

i am permanent resident of khatra dist bankura. my nearest station bankura (Adra Division). but few days i am purchase a AVTM Smart card. but my nearest station bankura nonavailability AVTM. THE bankura district town and railway station. i am request for railway one AVTM machine installation in bankura.
N Sep 17, 2014 by
Saif Zakaria

I'm shocked !!!

...when I want to make a complain aganist this problem...the counter office told me to make anothe season card ...but why ?????????????????/

...my card validity hasn"t expired yet...!!!

answer me...
N Sep 21, 2014 by
manohar sachwani

ATVM are very good compared to CVM coupons. For any complaints regarding the person can contact the chief booking supervisor or station manager of that station. I have good experience since 2008. When there was any problem I immediately contact the chief booking supervisor and they resolve the problem on the spot. You can demand complaint / suggestion book from them for better service, or lodge complaint online on http://pgportal.gov.in/

ATVM SMART CARD - REGARDING ATVM SMART CARD SEASON TICKET