Auxilium Convent School, Dum Dum, Kolkata - Tremendous rise in the school fees

Ashok Kumar Churiwala
My three daughters are studying in Auxilium Convent School, 10, PK Guha Road, Dum Dum Contonment Dumdum, Kolkata which is an ICSE board school. From this year they have increased the monthly fee by Rs. 600-650 per child which is not a fair increase in fee structure. Last year they have demanded Rs. 2000/- per child for establishment of a new building and it was made compulsory to all the students to pay the amount otherwise the final results was withhold. So how will it be possible for me doing service having fixed salary to pay such increased fee. On contacting the school authorities, they refused to listen anything about the matter.

Comments

Payel

Ya..I do strongly with this matter...
tha same problem is with me too...
I am trying to seek the solution of this problem...

I am also agree with you. This sort of problem is facing most of the gurdians mainly the fixed earned salaried people. Requested the school commiittee to reduce the tution fees to some extent.And try to understand the financial status of the gurdians.
Annesha

I want to strongly protest against this enhance of fees.
Sumana

I also strongly agree that something should be done from parent's side to reduce the school fees to some extent. THe next due date for fees is in June, so parents have to talk to the sisters quickly, otherwise we have to pay the increased fee only.

Madam,
My daughter is in class III A Roll -6. I have meet you twise regarding the fees of my daughter. I want to put your attention that one of my relative living at Canada wants to sponcer my daughter's 6(six) months fees through Denand Draft from Canada, it will be helpful for him to get the nesseary tax benifit.
If you want he can conferm you through a from his bank letter. It will be also helpful for me my present finincial crisis.
I will be oblidge to you please look into the matter as most urgent & allow such money transfer as a special case & reply me as your earliest.
Thanking You,
Bikramjit Ghosh

All the comments above use woefully wrong language and spelling.

making it compulsory to ask for rs2000/- or else withheldimg the result is really a shameful thing for such an old educational institute doing it. it is a type of DADAGIRI only!!! shame ful for scool management doing it...

It has been always seen that our school is taking money for this and that. But is ever it is noticed that how much every teacher and sister take care for each child. I am in class X and from nurserry to class X i' ve and till now experiencing that care even when i go for board's exam. Those child have been admitted in admitted in this salesian school must think their parent's that their child have a wonderful and a bbright future and those hadn't been admitted must think their luck is very bad bcause to get admitted in this school is like as to climb high as an olympus mountain is...
I think every reader must have understood tht demanding money is not the issue jeaousy and hatred is the main issue that some of our locality people is evolving against our school.

I agree this matter is it absolutely 'DADAGIRI' I also suffer in this way National English School is take every month unauthorized charges like elevator, educ om class (no process), game & other & old children also pay every year large readmission fee why you may collect the same from new admission why charges on old student and also your fees is too high Is It Fair???

This really not done, What do they think that we have a money plant in every house ? I really fail to understand that the fees are so high ???? Am also ex-Auxilium student which makes me feel very sad. Is the standard going down day by day ? Where are the moral values ? I do visit the school on an often due to some other reason no way link to the school, what i get to see is the building is going bigger day by day & premises are becoming small & the school is decketup . So is the money going on maintanance when actually there is no need to do the same. Am really ashmed of being a part of Auxilium.

Sangita Pal

i want to admit my child ( Daughter) at class-III in this year, or for class-IV for next year, if there may any vacant place. pl. inform me -9433119718. i am residing at just 100 mtr. from your school.

Anupam Kumar Das

anupamtax@gmail.com.
shirrin

its very sad after reading all this, may god give them good sense of humanity.

what a school it was before all gone.
mdalam

The ill treatment is only with non Christian students. How our government allows this type of schools to run? India is a democratic country, law should be equal for all.
Md Alam.

I am agree with this shit education management
saran66

I am an alumni of this institution and yes, I use the term "institution" rather than school because that is what ACS is - it imparts much more than knowledge required to pass your exams. Whilst I do not have an opinion on the fee structure, I am truly shocked at the use of language both by students past and present, surely, if you have to comment on your alma mater, you can do some justice to what you have learnt. I do not remember ever being taught such poor grammar and English!!! I have heard from my parents and other alumni on the sliding standard of students at the school, am shocked and saddened to see this first hand.

teaching is exellent in this school and parents should be willing to afford it I was a student of this school from 1975-1985 and am sad cant admit my kids to this school-elsa george kurian -kerala
N Feb 26, 2011 by
skmitra

can anyone inform me the present fee structure in Auxilium Convent school, Dum Dum. I have a girl child of 2years and i want to admit her in this school.
Sanjib Mitra
N Apr 13, 2011 by
debaprasad10

If you Need tution for Mathematics you can please contact me. E-mail id:debaprasad_ju@yahoo.co.in

Mobile No.8017050547.

I offer tution for Classes:VIII, IX, X.

Regards Debaprasad De
N Apr 20, 2011 by
sancha53

i really don't know what 2 say cos i am also an ex- auxilian hav a lot of regards 4 my sch & teachers but what i read in d previous comments puts me into awe cos when i was in sch (1976 - 1989) d sch fees were really low & sch as usual was v v good i distinctly remember al my teachers & sisters throughtout my growin up yrs .now since i dont reside in Kolkata anymore can't pass a comment but ...this sch was 4 charity .my daughter was in Holy Angels Convent in Chennai which was really a non profit organisation really difficult 2 say ...
N Sep 3, 2012 by
duttababu

Requesting u all if anybody have any idea about admission session in Auxilium school(DUM DUM).I have a daughter of 2 yrs.and i want to admit her in this school.I need below info:

1.Admission session.
2.Play group is there or not
3.fees structure.
4.what is the procedure of taking admission in this school

Pls. anybody have this idea requesting u pls. mail me :duttababu@gmail.com

Waiting ur response