Aventis Pharma Limited - PAN CARD NAME ERROR

NAGALINGAM
My PAN number is AEKPN4972J. when i am trying to register in IT deportment site, it is prompting error message that "Surname does not match with records". please let me know, how can i get my correct details which is in your records

Comments

PAN CARD - PHARMA

I have find a pan card, so In this regard i want to know the address and contact no of the pan card holder.

NON DELIVERY - AVENTIS PHARMA LTD

DEAR SIR
THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT A DOCUMENT WHICH CONTAINS DRAFT SENT BY AVENTIS PHARMA LTD, MUMBAI VIA CN NO-135467370 DT 22/5/09 TO MR.PINTU CHAKRABORTY, GUWAHATI HAS NOT YET BEEN DELIVERED.
PL LOOK INTO AND REVERT.
PINTU CHAKRABORTY

My PAN number is APRPM0102M. when i am trying to register in IT deportment site, it is prompting error message that "Surname does not match with records". please let me know, how can i get my correct details which is in your records.

venkatesh

not able to find the pan details using first, last and middle names.

My PAN number is AOMPK5348F. But when i tried to register in IT department site, it prompted me the error message that "Surname does not match with records". Please let me know how can i get my correct details which is in your records.

Siddeeq Khan

Iam I.T.Payer .My P.A.N Card No:ADIPM 1169K.The Pan Card was Misplaced while .Wow to get The Pan Card in the Sane no.Iam Paying Tax last 20 Years

My pan no. ACXPC1945P is not open on the net

I want to View my Pan Card Details on Web

I CANNOT REGISTER MY ID IN IT DEPARTMENT. PLEASE I WANT TO KNOW MY FIRST, MIDDLE & SURNAME.

THANKS

MY PAN NO IS AAKPI0061P. I CANNOT REGISTER MY ID IN IT DEPARTMENT. PLEASE TELL ME FULL NAME REGESTERED IN PAN.

I too am facing the same problem. It says that my mid name does not match.

Please revert back to me at the earliest

My name is PRIYA LATHA. I was born on 07.10.1970 and my father name is SELVARAJ. I could not register on incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in website.
Asha

I am also facing the same problem. Whatever details I give, it would say details not matched.. Can i know the pan card details.

My Pan card number is ADJPL6859Q. while registering with it deparment i am gettin the error as surname is wrong. Could you please send me my firstname, middlename and surname details

I am not able to search my PAN card details in the Income tax website.After entering my date of birth, first name, surname, it gives me an error message "There were no records matching your Request".
Please help me to know my PAN card details

Govind
Nijesh

My Pan card number is AGAPN3623L. while registering with it deparment i am gettin the error as surname is wrong. Could you please send me my firstname, middlename and surname details.

Nijesh

While registering with it deparment i am gettin the error as surname is wrong. Could you please send me my firstname, middlename and surname details. I tried alot of times as well. No use will some body guide me through this?

plz send me my all tex detail in my ID

i want show how much amount deduted for last three years as income tax

My Pan card details.
My PAN number is ACLPV9738K. when i am trying to register in IT deportment site, it is prompting error message that "Surname does not match with records". please let me know, how can i get my correct details which is in your records.

Vijayakumar