AVS Packers and Movers - Fraud and goods got damaged

Thrinath Babu
I have booked by house hold on 19th sep 2009 and he has promised that will be deliverd in bangalore on 20th sep 2009 @10:00AM.

I have called them on 20th Sep from 10:00AM , they said goods reached Bangalore but we are finding labour and promised me that they will deliver @ 2:30 PM

I have started calling them from 2:30PM to 10:00PM in both no (98408 84011,98408 17011) they are simply rejecting the call. Both land line no are not working

Again i have started calling then on 21st sep 2009 from morning they have not pick the call.

Finally 21st sep 2009 @ 3:00 pm i have got a call from Chennai Packers and all my goods are thrown as dump in Chennai packers container.

Lot of my articals are got damaged. As i have already paid the amount i could not claim them from them.

Dont Trust the AVS Packers and Movers They are Fraud

Comments

I too got the same experience. The problem started like below.

One of my friend have seen the details of this AVS from some portal and referred me to take their help. Everything was fine and one fine day Karan (proprietor of AVS) called me and explained nicely all their policies(We have to pay the total amount while loading itself as per their policy) and I agreed for the proposal. So As per that he has to transfer the goods from Chennai to Hyderabad for 11, 000 (9, 000+2000 Insurance). They came on 18th October by 1:30 P.M and packed everything, it is over by 4:30P.M and they signed in the list of the goods and 11, 000 Rs receipt. But surprisingly no Insurance papers. Immediately I called him and asked about the insurance papers, He replied that he will send after 1 day through online! Fine, I trusted. Ofcourse he promised he deliver the goods to me by 20th morning! But it didn't happen. After that (After loading) he never picked up the call. Even I tried with one of my friends, he replied he will deliver 20th night. But no deliverable on 20th night.

By searching in the Google I realized there are other people also like this suffered by AVS.

Finally I understand AVS tied up with Chennai Packers and movers and collecting the goods city by city (from Chennai to Hyd) on the way dumping into one container finally they will unload/deliver once the container fills, till to that moment we must wait(And there is no matter of Insurance, But paid 2000 extra for that).

Finally they have given my goods on 23rd with lot of damages (Even my Stitching machine stand completely damaged). The total damaged articles are costed around of 3000 Rs.

Highlights:

1.They have taken 2000 Rs extra for Insurance . But no papers provided to me.
2.Lot of things are damaged costed around of 3000 Rs.

How can I get back that?

Hi I have similar issue here. Could you please provide me your contact details..
my contact are below-

plz provide me chennai movers number also if you have
D
Karan J

I can't agree like this complaints against our company. The both are fraud and they taken an duplicate bill from our side for an higher amount to get reimbursement from there company. Now they are blaming me. They are the NO1 fraud who where cheating there companies.

These guys where thinking that they want a good and reliable service for them, But they won't spend a single paise from their pockets. they where expecting for lowest offer who was giving an duplicate bill for a higher amount. but they want a international level service for them. HOW CAN THEY GET THIS LIKE SERVICES EVEN THEY WHERE NOT ABLE PAY MONEY FROM THEIR OWN POCKET???????
jnesan

Same thing happened to me too. I shifted my things to Bangalore from chennai last week (July 2010). They promised to load and unload things. and demanded for full settlement when half of things were loaded to truck in chennai. I paid 9500/- when good reached Bangalore, they asked me to unload things, as they could not get the labours.

finally, I had to retain the truck and asked them to settle Rs.1000/- and we ourselves had to unload. The truck was released after settling Rs.1000/- from their end.

Never trust this guys. they are pain in the neck.

-Emmanuel
N Nov 3, 2011 by
Mary regina AVS Packers and Movers  - Chennai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

While Shifting Things Stolen - AVS Packers and Movers

As you aware we shifted our home from Perungulathur to Kodungaiyur (Near Moolakadai) on 15.10.2011 (Saturday evening) through your Packing & Service.

We got your Mobile Number from one of my cousin who shifted her home from Thiruvottiyur to Kalmandapam nearly three years back. She told well about your service you did on that time.

Eventhough my husband has immense experience in shifting home all the way from Bombay to Chennai & also many other places in Chennai itself, because of the reputation I had towards your concern, I only persuade him to place the service order with you.

We trusted your men very much and treated them gently. We gave our sacks, bags and covers for packing and not only helped them in packing making their work ease but also gave Rupees Two hundred extra more than the contract amount of Rupees Three Thousand Eight hundred. But to our horror we found that so many of our valuable things had been stolen by them.

I can pinpoint from which shelf which thing has been stolen and has clear evidence on our side.

In this regard, we contacted you earlier on your Mobile Number 98408 17011 from our Mobile No.78451 27209. As you said your men went to enjoy oncoming Diwali, we awaited so far. Last Sunday evening around 4pm (30.10.2011) we even visited your office directly but it was closed.

In this regard we contacted you more than fifteen times thorough Mobile. As no action has been taken at your end till date we request you once again to look into the matter and do the needful to restore our stolen things which will increase the reputation we had towards your concern.

We are not asking you to compensate either the water filter broken by you or the other damages done during your packing & moving. We are just asking you to return back our things your men stolen from us.

List of important things stolen from us:
1. VACCUME CLEANER (Yellow bag set & Black bag set)
[I am a person suffering with dust allergy.]
2. SAMSUNG MOBILE WITH CHARGER
3. RECHARGEABLE TORCH LIGHT
4. IMMERSION ROD (Water heating Rod).
[imagine how hard to bath in cold water during this rainy season]
5. GAS CYLINDER TROLLEY (NEW)
6. FOREIGN PERFUME BOTTLE
7. FOREIGN LIQUID SOAP BOTTLE
8. ROLL ON (Women)
9. AYURVEDA MEDICINAL POWDER

If we didn't get back our things then we are forced to take further legal actions against you without any prior information and you are only responsible for all the dire consequences.

From
Mr. & Mrs. EMMANUEL G.C
Mobile No.78451 27209.
N May 22, 2012 by
Balan5

Hi Karan - Which one U can't agree !!! You are providing very very very worst service in this world...

As I personally spoke with you many times after sending the goods by your AVS packers & movers. Your response is same like "Sir.. please wait will check and call you" after some time your mobile/landline goes to switch off.

WHY THIS HELL SERVICE YOU ARE PROVIDING.
N May 24, 2012 by
Balan5

Very Worst service... AVS packers are No.1 Fraud... Please do not send goods through this packers...
N Jun 5, 2012 by
pillairp

The company is total fraud and not worth trusting valuable with them. we have booked a parcel and its more than a month and still not delivered. suggest ppl with bigger damages claim it thru consumer court.
N Jun 13, 2012 by

HI SULEKHA TEAM,

PLEASE DO NOT PROMOTE THIS AVS PACKERS& MOVERS. THEY (KARAN & RAJA) ARE NUMBER .1 FRAUD. THEIR ADDRESS IS #48/13, Vellalar Street, Mogappair West, Chennai - 600 037.

WHY BECAUSE, THEY DID NOT DELIVER MY GOOD FOR 15 DAYS TO THIRUNELVELI FROM CHENNAI. THEN I WENT TO HIS GO-DOWN AND SENT THROUGH CHENNAI PACKERS.

KINDLY DO NOT ENCOURAGE LIKE THIS FRAUD FELLOWS
N Jun 15, 2012 by
sankar.techin

We had a very bad experience with AVS packers .Worst service

I booked the packers for 10 am on 14th, he didnt arrive I was waiting till 11:30 and reached his office . This guy was sleeping !!! and once i shouted he brought the VAN.

The people shifted the goods in to the container before 2 pm . The driver was missing and he came @ 4:30 pm after we shouted.On the way to pallikaranai, the VAN stopped in guindy without diesel. Then stopped due to battery issue and then self start issue.I was frustrated and left pallikaranai asking him to repair his VAN and bring it to our home. Was calling him continously from 5 - 8 pm no answer, was very worried.Finally went back to guindy where the VAN stucked.

He brought the goods @ 8:00 pm after a long struggle my goods arrived to pallikaranai

There are many good packers and movers do a descent job in lesser amount. Such a worst service I have never seen in my life.

Sulekha please dont promote and loose your reputation
N Jun 30, 2012 by
pillairp

I have made similiar request to Sulekha team but till there there is no responce. They dont show negiative comments on their site and this is missleading curtomers.

Now with no options left, i have logged a post on Sulekha.com
N Jun 30, 2012 by
pillairp

Dear Karan, there are 100s of compalint against ur co. if you are that true call me 9820329084 and let me know where my good are? the goods where booked from ur chennai office on May first week and still missing.
N Jul 2, 2012 by
sulekharesponse

Dear Pillai, ,

Extremely sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. We have noted your complaint and will use this feedback to improve our services.Can you give us the email id or order id?

Thank You.
Team Sulekha.com
N Aug 1, 2012 by
sulekharesponse

Dear Sankar,

We still have not received a response from your end and hence we are assuming that your issue has been addressed. In case of further queries, kindly mail us on responses@sulekha.net.

Team Sulekha.com
A Sep 17, 2012 by
snswamy

Yes. I do agree.Never ever call them. Most Unprofessional guys are there. Recently i had a very bitter experience . Promises are never kept and once the business is captured no response at all and all their telephones will be kept ringing and no one answers.Karan is the guy who never responds and keep u under pressure.
The .service is extremely poor and horrible.

If u need a peaceful trnsfer of goods please avoid them and no regret

AVS Packers and Movers - Fraud and goods got damaged