Axis Bank - Axis Bank Complaints

Hozefa Burhanudin
An Amount of Rs. 6150/- has been debitted from my account on 29th september 2008 saying it is a consolidated charges for accounts now i am having a savings accounts in bank so if due to improper maintaining of quarterly balance the amount deduct should be not more than 750/- so now plz help me regarding the matter or can i file a case against the axis bank in RBI, kindly help me.

Comments

N Aug 9, 2014 by
raj34565

Best Review
AXIS BANK KO MARO GOLI.PIS RAKH NA HO TO S.B.I BANK M RAKHO.24*7 ANY TIME CASH WITHDRAWAL, CASH DIPOSIT, PASSBOOK PRINTING FACILITY IN S.B.I E CORNER ANY WHERE IN INDIA.ACCOUNT OPENING ONLY JUST 10 MIN, INTERNET BANKING STARTS WITH IN 5 MINITES, ATM CARD PRINTING AND PIN GENARATE WITHIN 5 MINITES.VISIT S.B.I IN TOUCH CORNER FOR CCOUNT OPENING.NO CHARGES FOR ACCOUNT OPENING.NO MINTANACE BALANCE FOR ACCOUNT.GO S.B.I.FOR GOOD ND FAST BNKING WITH ADVANCE TECHNCE

delay for the issuing pin of debit card for newly opened account - UTI Axis pune

About 30 days back i opened my account in uti axis pune dp road branch I did not receive the pin for debit card ,and for last 10 days I am behind them to get it but their service is poor and their customer care no is also not toll free
I have almost wasted 200 rupees on phone for the same, but still there is no effective response from them

so I request u to help me for same
my ac no is 073010100450904

thanking you
Mahendra Guwalani

Regarding no response from Axis Bank ,Ranchi - personal loan,Axis Bank

Dear Concern,
I was an account holder of personal loan section of Axis bank, Ranchi.My a/c no. is 245010601009433.I have closed my loan by paying Rs. 33308 vide Cheque no-969465 of ICICI bank on 22/01/08.But till date I haven't received NOC from ur end.
But in the month of FEB again my loan amt. RS.2594 is deducted.I have talked the concernin the bank, He had given assurance that he will refund my money as well as provide the NOC.But till date it is pending.Plz confirm How it can be resolved.

with best regards,
ANAND

For Reversal Balance - Axis Bank

I Mohd. Nadeem having Saving A/C in AXIS bank, Gurgaon Branch..I made a transaction of 4000/-RS form ATM, But i got only 100/- instead of actual amount. My A/c is deducted from 4000/-RS.I don't what problem behind this, but i know well its was not my mistake.
I have complaint this to AXIS bank Customer Care, Customer care executive said i will get reversal Balance( 3900/RS) within in 48 Hours. But I didn’t get reversal balance till now. I have also given this complaint in written to MY Branch . Due to Machine fault I suffered that time, and now i am suffering due to again poor bank's services.
Please suggest me what should i do?
Complain No.1539362 (Complaint given at 10.02 am on 2nd August 2008)
Complain No 1546516 (1st Revised Complain No. at 11.04 am 5th August 2008)
Complain No1552302 (2nd Revised Complain No. at 10.56 am 7th August 2008)
Hoping your positive support.

Mohd.Nadeem
Anand Kumar Axis Bank  - Ranchi, Jharkhand, India

Resume Service of outgoing calls - Pro-Logistics (I) Limited

My No is 9312491084 is and it has been discounued due to non payment. but now we have made the payment kindly resume the services.

thanks
Anand Kumar

Sorry to read what was happened with you. But they did the same with my account too and deducted 1, 350.00 without my consent. There are some more sufferer, if you search by 'Axis Bank Complaints' in this website. So, I think it would be better if we all get together and send a Mass complain to RBI about this. How on earth anybody can take off my money from my account without my consent.

Please mail me, so we can make a forum to protect our rights.

regards,
Rana

Dear All,
I Mohd. Nadeem having A/C in AXIS bank, Gurgaon Branch(A/c No. 056010100444187).I want to draw your kind attention at my serious Problem.
I made withdraw transaction of 4000/-RS, But i got only 100/- instead of actual amount.My A/c is deducted from 4000/-RS.
I don't what problem behind this, but i know well its not my mistake.
I have complaint this to AXIS bank Customer Care, customer care executive said i will get reversal Balance( 3900/RS) within in 48 Hours.
But i didn't get reversal balance till now.I have given this complaint in written to MY Branch all.
Due to Machine fault i am suffered that time, and now i am suffering again poor bank's services.
When its mistake of ATM's Machine and Bank, than why i am will suffer?
Please took a suitable action to solve my problem as soon as possible.
Hoping your positive support.

1539362 (Complaint given at 10.02 am on 2nd August 2008)

1546516(Revised complain No. at 11.04 am 5th August 2008 )

without information saving a/c debited against credit card - Axis Bank

I am a axis bank customer from last 3 years and they give a credit card force fully to me.I am used the credit card and one statement is received with in last approx 8 months.i am complaint in axis bank-kamal palace indore but i have no response against the complaint. i am also done the complaint at sapna sangeeta branch but finally no result till date after that no credit card statement/no telephonic information call/no sms/no letter received at my residential, bank debited my saving bank a/c against my credit card debit.After that my some ecs is bounced and i have already given the some cheques for loan and all the ecs/cheques is bounced .There fore my saving bank a/c track record is going nagative when i am maintained from last 2 years and againt the parties my image is so poor.bank already received the fund from my bank a/c approx 15000/- with out any prior information.I think this is the wrong way by axis bank.i have to request you tell him Please reverse my all bank return charges like ecs/cheque return also.and pls return my saving bank credit figure.I am agree for settel the credit card of axis bank with in three short but pls reverse all the wrong entries.

not sending me a check book - axis bank in d l f gurgaon

i meenakshi verma giving a request to axis bank i written in d l f gurgaon about three month before for my new check book she said to me the book reached at your home adress with in month but the bank did not send me the check book so i request to you pls send me the check book. MY A/C NUMBER IS 131010100260008 AND my adress is H/N. 366 SECTORE 9/A GURGAON HARYANA. THANKS

M gettin the a/c updates frm the a/c no 00028909 to my cell ...do something n stop this.

problem in iconnect - axis bank visa card

i m trying to transfer money to ICFAI University using i connect .but there is an allert that txn password must be changed .it is a new account and after repeated attempts i am failing to transfer money. card no 4688051910092539. customer id is191015840. branch id is 00191

Consolidated Charges Rs 772.10/- (REVERSE)

This is reference to the above subject you have debited my Account With Rs. 772.10/- due to Consolidated Charges. This is for your kind information that I have SALARY ACCOUNT With ZERO BALANCE Salary every month credit in my account so please reverse my account with same amount.

Secondly I have give the instruction to reliance mutual fund to auto debited my account with Rs. 1000/- then whey you debited my account with 2000/-have you received any instruction to debited my account With Rs. 2000/-

Please solve the above both problem
(JITENDER GIRDHAR)
SAVEING ACCOUNT
BANK ACCOUNT NO 204010100016463

On 2nd of may I had a transaction through Bank of India ATM ANO 90 at Dilshad Garden, Delhi OF Rs.3000/- using debit card of Axis Bank.The details of Bank of India is as follow:-
ATMID-ANO90, TXNNO.458304. I faced the problem of system error and I couldn't got my money.
But the same amount was deducted from my account, which I came to now through my ministatement of Axis bank.
Please do the right action at your end so I can get my amount back.
My account no.022010100521536

Yours truly
Bhanu Bikash Adhikari.

A Consolidated charges of Rs. 800 + 82.40 charged on 30.3.2009 to My Salary Account

To which they are not giving proper justification.

They just circulated a circular along with December - 08 Statement and started chargin charges of Rs. 50/- per transaction (Over and above 3 free transactions) and that too WEF : 25.12.2008

The transfer fund's heading is not showing in my i net

Hai

My Addresses wrongly registered, Pls note done my addresses New No:47, Old No:25, Ellai Muthu Amman Koil Street, Palavanthangal, Chennai-600114

Respected sir,

KINDLLY HELP ME I AM FACING A MONEY PROBLEM IN MUMBAI, MY AXIX BANK SALARY ACCOUNT IT SHOWS THE BALANCE, BUT WHEN I USING A my international gold debit ATM CARD TO WITHDRAWAL THE MONEY, ONLY SLIPED CAME AND ALWAYS SHOWS TRANSACTION DECLINED 050 OR UNAUTHORIZED CARD USAGE.

AXIS BANK
Account holder :- Agnivesh singh thakur
Ac no. :-553010100157322

KINDLLY SOLVE THE PROBLEM I AM IN BIG TROUBLE SIR

regards,
Agnivesh singh thakur
Prithvi Information Solutions (P) ltd.
agnivesh.thakur@prithvisolutions.com
tagni12@gmail.com

Sir recently i have forget my user id and password and i also send a compliant from this email id . i have not yet received any conformation from your side please sent my user id and password to this email id immediatly
mahtab

with reference to my axis bank S/B account user ID:434004172, until one month ago I used to log on to my account suvvessfully and used to do almost all operations;like shopping online etc, but eversince I registered in netsecure with web pin, web site accepts my user ID and password but at the same time on next page I am asked to enter my web pin on pinpad with the help of mouse. wonderfully I don't find any pinpad on the screen and I also dont remember my web pin.I then lodged a complaint in your branch at Rawatbhat (Rajasthan), but they could not solve the problem. I live a little far away from bank, hence I can not go there over and over again. please solve my problem. either my whole account be reset or some other solution be suggested. I am agree to pay the admissible amount for resetting the account. please solve my problem in 15 days or else I will have my account closed.

An Amount of Rs. 5000/- has been debitted from my account on 5000/ This is reference to the above subject you have debited my Account With Rs. 772.10/- due to Consolidated Charges. This is for your kind information that I have SALARY ACCOUNT With ZERO BALANCE, i amm not working for 3 month company,
my new company salary acoount orintel bank of commerce but iamm my all salary withdraw this bank, iam depoist my all salay 5000 in axis bank koperkhairane, iamm middle class person you deduct 750/ direct in my account no me any suggection, please reverse my account, you not me reverse my account therefor iam close my account permantly accountno:661010100006354

Axis Bank - Axis Bank Complaints