Axis Bank - Axis Bank Complaints

Hozefa Burhanudin
An Amount of Rs. 6150/- has been debitted from my account on 29th september 2008 saying it is a consolidated charges for accounts now i am having a savings accounts in bank so if due to improper maintaining of quarterly balance the amount deduct should be not more than 750/- so now plz help me regarding the matter or can i file a case against the axis bank in RBI, kindly help me.

Comments

I registered on Netsecure Webpin service I got sms from it but there's no Code or I didn't see it. I want to deregister the service.

Kindly Help me to come out of this at the earliest.

As this is my saving a/c please deregister this service.

A/c id is 006182797

MY EASY SAVING ACCOUNTS NO IS 791010100003063 RECEIVED YOUR WELCOME KIT MONTH OF JUNE 2009 BUT NOT RECEIVED PIN NUMBER I CONTACT YOUR BRANCH SECTOR 15 GURGAON LATA BUT IS NOT SUITABLE REPLY HE SAID ME I REPLY IN TODAY BUT NOT GIVE ANY RESPONSE .AND AFTER 15 DAYS CONTACT YOUR BRANCH I MEET MR SAURAV VICH HE SAID ME SIR I CONFIRM YOU YOU RECEIVED YOU RECEIVED PIN NO COURIER TODAY BUT REPLAY TILL DATE 01-08-2009 .SIR I CONTACT TODAY MADAM DIVYA BUT NOT REPLY MY PROBLEM IN YOUR BRANCH .MY REQUEST IS PLS SOLVED MY PROBLEM, I GIVE YOU SUGGESTION IF YOU NOT REPLY YOU NOT OPEN ANY ACCOUNTS YOUR STAFF IS A VERY BUSY . THANK YOU

dear sir

ihave lost my atm card in canraa bank atm machine so plzz give back my sister husband atm card
do need ful

thanks and regards
alimuddin

Amount Reversal - Axis Bank

I have my Salary A/C with Axis Bank, Anna Salai Branch. I tried to withdraw Rs.5000 from HDFC Bank ATM, Baguiati Branch, Kolkata, on 06.06.2009 but there occured no transaction. I also did not receive any Transaction Slip. But when I checked my Axis A/C, Rs.5000 was debited from there.

I have lodged several complaints with Axis Bank Customer Support (Complaint Nos - 9284870, 9324872, 9333338, 9372576 & so on) and had numerous conversations with Axis Bank Authorities as well as HDFC Bank Authorities.

But still the amount has not been reversed in my A/C. I has been more than 2 months and I am totally annoyed with the services of Axis Bank.

about phone banking - Axis Bank

mera a/c axis bank me hai jisme phone banking option active hai jiska charge mere a/c se deduct kar liya jata hai par mujhe kisi bhi transition ka sms nahi aata iske bareme mene bank ko kai mail kiye par koi jabab nahi mila batao main kya karnu.

my saving priority salary A/C No.240010100103985. I have debited Account With Rs.1165 due to Consolidated Charges in december 30, 2008. This is for your kind information that I have SALARY ACCOUNT With ZERO BALANCE Salary every month credit in my account so please reverse my account with same amount.

Secondly Rs 250 debted from my A/C as a mobile banking chargs.for the month of 30 june 2009.
Please solve the above both problem .

i apply for NHPC IPO & submit a cheque.the cheque ammount is Rs. 69300. but axis bank returned my cheque due to AT PAR CHEQUE ammount exceedes Rs. 50000.
I have salaried & priority A/C No. 240010100049948. & the bank rule for IPO AT PAR CHEQUE ammount
is equal to Rs. 100000.
That this reason my NHPC IPO FORM cancelled

is equal to Rs. 100000.
That this reason my NHPC IPO FORM cancelled

I have opened my SB Account in AXIS BANK, Bahu Plaza, Jammu Branch on 08th August, 2009 with an initial deposit of Rs.10, 000/- but despite lapse of more than a fortnight I have not received the Welcom Kit from the Bank. I have been contacting the bank people in this regard but all in vain so far. I request for kind intervention of Indian Consumer Complaints Forum.

AJAZ HUSSAIN
Office of Chief Postmaster General,
Jammu & Kashmir Circle,
Jammu - 180016.
Mob.No.+919797769359

I HAD ALREADY FUND TRANSFER AND OTHER TRANSFER IN MY I CONNECT WITH MY SALARY ACC .BUT NOW THERE IS NO OPTION FOR FUND TRANSFER AND OTHER TRANSFER I MY I CONNECT WAT IS THE PROCEDURE RECOVER IT.

I am having my saving a/c with this rubbish bank, i forgot my iconnect password but there is not any option to generate new password on the website, i dont know who stupid designed their website. Now i am calling customer care centre since last two days but they are not responding positively. Could you people help me please how to generate new password on website as i am residing out of India and can not visit any branch personelly.

Sartaj Mohammed

sir
i have deposit cash of one lakh in pandri branch uttarkhand on aug 2008 have not received any bond or statement yet
regards
baljinder singh
pratappur
khatima
uttarakhand
mob---9927012875

election card - kalyaani forge ltd

Till date we have not received the Photo ID of election card

When we get this & How

Pl help

I have an account with Axis bank swasthya vihar and want to transfer it to the vaishali branch. I approached the vaishali branch for the transfer of account and a locker. They aggread for the account but disapproved my request for the locker as I had disaggreed for making an investment in the METLife policy. They are entertaining coustomer for alocker only if the customer invested in the MET life poliy.

I told them that I can invest in FD os the same amount with the bank but cannot invest in a metlife policy which does not suit my requirement.

Inspite of me and my husband requesting them multiple times they did not budge and till date (its been 6 months) of our chasing them they have not provided us a locker.

This is nothing but blaack mailing the consumer for their intrest.

Suspicious deduction from my account - Axis Bank

My name is Satish Dongre and I have an salary account with Axis bank.
My problem is that the Axis bank deducted 750 to 800 Rs. from my account without any prior intimation or my authorization. I called the bank spoken to one of the concern department over there and they told that they never intimate such thing to any costumers
Suspicious deduction from my account

Respected Sir/Mam,

Current A/c Name : Miss - U
Current A/c No. : 851 010 200 000 259
Proprietor : D.Deshakumar

I am not satisfied with your report...so much of EDS transaction is missing in my account...especialy now i can remember is i made EDS sales Rs.2450 aprox on 3rd of october 2009 but i only got Rs.1, 935 credited)...

(03-10-2009 1, 935.23 Cr EDC/11-12-/M000044378510014)

On 12th of october also i made Rs.2, 650 in EDS but i got settlement Report only Rs.1, 450 only...i dont know why in case i hav an alternate HDFC EDS in which i can get exact credit if i nade sale in it...

Note: i gave all my missing Eds Aproval slip xerox to Axis Bank manager Pallavaram but till now i have'nt get any solution as well as or response...this gives me bad impression about Axis Bank...

THANK YOU!
Yours Faith fully,
D.Deshakumar
(Proprietor of Miss-U)

i open my account last year 2008, when applying for Zero balance account, the account officer from Dehardun, Rajpur Rd branch told me its a Zero balance account, there will be no deduction, only 500 rs annum for maintenance charges will deducted, later on Bank charged me 750 rs, when i complaint Axis bank customer care and even talk to Axis Bank Dehradun Branch, they EXPLAINED me that to maintain Zero balance account they need more documents, i told them i would have easliy provide them any other documents at the time of opening Acc, why you telling me after deducting all this, later the Account Manager accept the mistake and assure me that Bank will refund back 750 rs in my account, but GRACE TO AXIS BANK SHIT Service its been more then 9 months now no refund have been refunded..
Also
Ill add i lost my Debit card couples of month ago, blocked my card and applied for the new one, even after a month when i didnt received the Debit card i again complained to AXis Bank Customer Care, they again re issue the New Debit Card, But Once again i will say Worst EVER service by AXIS BANK ITS NOW 7-8 or more i dont have any CLUE where is my that Debit Card, finally after complaining many time i again ask them to re issue me New Debit Card...n I'll challenge Axis Bank and im pretty sure the still even after applying 4th time im not gonna receive it...

I will say to everyone DO NOT TRUST AXIS BANK Service which they are committed to do for there VALUABLE Customers...

INSANE, CARELESS, IMPROPER, SHIT, WORST SERVICE I HAVE EVER SEEN WITH SUCH TYPE OF PRIVATE BANKS... atleast i ll say that in small state the small bank like Gramin yojna bank provide much much more far better service then this AXIS bank.

HELL TO AXIS BANK.

we had applied for internet banking. axis bank provided pin number . thats all are ok . also we want to do transaction by netsecure mode . even we gave our mobile number 4days back at nagercoil. branch . still there is no activation happen.inspect of calling so many times at nagercoil branch we didt get right information what we have to do . now we do our transation by other bank only . we acept your service have been good. but still there is some delay happening . kindly consider this take necessary further action . i want my mobile regestration as early as possible tomorrow.

Dear Sir/ Madam,

This is in reference to Account no -022010100649353 A/c Holder - S. Abdul Rehman... This was a salaried account which was opened at noida branch by my company... After two months they changed from Axis bank to Hdfc bank and my salary is being edited to HDFC account... But i have been unduly charged 750.00 rs for non credit of salary with out prior intimation... I'm willing to deposit the minimum amount due to keep the account running but would like you to reverse the charges as its uncalled for...

Please revert for further clarifications

S. A. Rehman
09202273443

Hi Sir/Mam,
I am a current account holder in chennai(pallavaram branch)...im holding a EDC machine(swiping card machine) i have done so many sale in EDC machine in which 30% of the cash missing(not credited)in my account...so i am scared to do sale in EDC machine as well as in Axis bank...

NOTE: i produced all the approval copies(xerox) with a complaint letter 10days before in which they are not answerable till now...They giving blame excuses like "sever down" "bombay office on leave" etc...Some times 2 times the machine is not printing properly so i informed the T.nagar brach but a person name Mr.Gilbert is telling me there's no way for such matter(print missing)

This makes me angry makes me mad in which i decided to take this matter to court and file a case with a leading advocate for sure...

Account Status: Current Account