Axis Bank - Axis Bank Complaints

Hozefa Burhanudin
An Amount of Rs. 6150/- has been debitted from my account on 29th september 2008 saying it is a consolidated charges for accounts now i am having a savings accounts in bank so if due to improper maintaining of quarterly balance the amount deduct should be not more than 750/- so now plz help me regarding the matter or can i file a case against the axis bank in RBI, kindly help me.

Comments

Hello There,

This is to inform that i have a saving account in axis bank. My account has deducted 800/- Rupees one time and 82/- Rupees second time on 27-3-10. I don't know the exact reason. i have not issued any cheque also.
so, please look into this matter seriously.
My Name: Ravindra S. Mishra
A/C No: 032010100397407
Cell No: 9925367525
Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Dear Sir/ Madam,

This is in reference to my savings account number 909010038511294 with Axis Bank Ltd, Golpark, Kolkata
Customer Id: 011011044

I had issued a cheque for an amount of Rs 4812.25 for transfer of funds from the above account number to my HDFC bank credit card account on 26/03/2010. However the cheque was returned to me saying that my balance had insufficient funds. I had deposited Rs.10, 000 with Axis Bank on 25.02.2010 post which on 11.03.2010 I issued cheque number 100935 for a fund transfer of Rs. 5000. After this transaction my balance should have had Rs.5000, enough to fulfill the amount issued for my credit card cheque.

On 27.03.2010, without any prior intimation by you, either by email, telephone or post Axis Bank withdrew a total of Rs. 128 as service tax and Rs.1250 as consolidated charges as soon as my cheque reached my credit card account. I feel this is complete undoing on Axis Bank's part for their Smart privilege customer. Please explain “CONSOLIDATED CHARGES”. I understand that a constant deposit of Rs.10000 has to be maintained, which I would have deposited before quater end. However for Axis Bank's misdoing my credit card cheque has bounced and I have been charged additional cheque bouncing fee for the same. Will they be reimbursing the losses I have incurred for their misdoings? After all, they just needed to call me up and inform me about the deductions, especially when they were aware that I have issued a cheque from the account. I fail to understand how they could have deducted amounts without my knowledge or any intimation from your side from my account on the day the cheque was to be cleared.

I hereby request you to look into the matter at the earliest and suggest me the action to take I do not feel that my money is safe in their hands.

I have a fixed deposit with Axis Bank. I am surprised at the way they have treated a priority customer. I am waiting for intimation from their end in this regard, in the absence of which I will be forced to lodge a complaint with the consumer forum for deducting money from my account without any prior intimation be it verbal or written from your end. I would also like to inform you that I have not received a single account statement from Axis Bank, since the opening of this account either by post or mail.Kindly suggest and revert

Thanking You,

Subarna Sarkar Agarwal

7A Anil Maitra Road,
Flat F-2nd Floor,
Rajkamal Co-operative Housing Society
Ballygunj
Kolkata- 700 019

I AM HAVING SALARY ACCOUNT ON YOUR BANK, SHAHIBAGH BRANCH. ON 27/04/10 I HAD DONE TRANSFER OF RS 2000/- THROUGH NET BANKING TO MY CORPORATION BANK ACCOUNT. BUT FUND HAD NOT BEEN TRANSFERRED AND MY MONEY HAD BEEN DEDUCTED. PLZ DO THE NEEDFUL. MY ACOUNT NO IS-510010100031949.

Dear sir
On the 03rd of April 2010 I tried to withdraw an amount of Rs. 5000.00 using my Axis Bank Debit Card (Axis bank Saving bank account no.2100 1010 0035 361) from IOB ATM in Singanallur Coimbatore(ATM ID no.IOBD9370) and I received a Transaction Declined message However, I found out later that the amount was deducted from my account even though the ATM hadn't dispensed the amount
Please help me to get my money back.

Dear sir
my name is ARUN KUMAR,
I have opened my SB Account in AXIS BANK in punjabi bagh Branch.my a/c no. 909010032598189
and my custmer ID 832191251
I have deposite account Rs. 5800/= and by remaining balance is 9500/=
but my balance is decreace i don't know what the hell is doing. please tell me what is this
i want a report urgently plz check my account and tell me on my no, 9213567162, 9310611981
this is urgent and plz do same thing urgent and tell me immediately
I'M WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY

ARUN KUMAR
9213567162. 9310611981

Dear Axis Bank

On last week i debited 1300/- rupees in vodafone gallery in Vashi opp Vashi railway station of my phn bill & when i chk in bank a/c no : 015010100538077 its shown 1300/- extra debit, so after 3/4 days i given complaint in call center they said within 50 working days we will reversed your extra payment on you a/c, request no-10005158.

& I don’t want any xquiz form your side, i want my 1300/- rupees back within 3/4 days otherwise i will complaint consumer court, bcoz 1300/- payment which i debit i given signature on slip & extra payment which charge i not done.

So kindly do as soon as possible before my next action.

Account Holder : Upma Bhatnagar / Hardial Sharan Bhatnagar
A/c No. 179010100007832 Customer ID : 179001068
Kennedy Ave., Amritsar Br.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VOTER IDENTITY CARD ISSUED BY ELECTION COMMISSION OF INDIA has been REJECTED as proof of identity for the reason better known to Bank.

MY SAVING A/C No. 454010100127660 IS WITH AXIS BANK AT NALLASOPARA (WEST) BRANCH. I HAVE DEPOSITED CHEQUE OF Rs. 31800/- ON Dt.07/05/2010 ( FRIDAY ), BUT SOFAR THIS CHEQUE IS NOT CLEARED BY THE BANK. I AM OBSERVING FROM LAST 4 MONTHS IT TAKES 5 TO 6 DAYS FOR CLEARING MY SALARY CHEQUE. I DON'T KNOW, WHY IT TAKES MORE TIME. I GOT SAVING A/C WITH KAPOL BANK IN NALASOPARA ALSO, IT TAKES 2 DAYS FOR CLEARING OF CHEQUE. I THINK THE AXIS BANK IS VERY REPUTED BANK BUT IT SERVICE IS VERY BAD AGAINST PRIVATE SECTORS BANKS. I HOPE YOU WILL LOOK IN TO THE METTER TO AVOID UNCONVINIENCE OF VALUABLE CUSTOMERS.
THANKS
HEMANGI TRIVEDI ( 9823845242)
Email address. pushpkanttrivedi@ymail.com

I have saving account in your bank since 2004. My Saving account no. is 097010100030597.My DP Id no. is 1192 1439. This is link with saving account. This year Dp Charge deducted from my account Rs. 4453/- on 27/02/2010.But DP Charges is only 551 annually.I complained in bank and they refund Rs.1838 on 26/3/2010.On 24/04/2010 again Dp charges of Rs. 551/- deducted from my saving account which is actual charges.
I am facing this problem since three years. Every year they deducted extra DP charges. Every year they said that your DP ID is not linked with saving account. For that I do all formalities as staff says. Again situation is repeated.
Is it my mistake or your?
4453/- Charges is deducted from my account on 27/2/2010.Please refund extra charges of Rs. 2615 /- in my saving account.
I hope you do this process as soon as possible.

Rajeev Mehta
Email-raj.5510@yahoo.com

my account is dedduct isRs/ 150 +15.45 is date by 29.05.10 why are dedduct

Rajendra kumar pandey
A/C/ no. 044010100296038

dear friend pls dont open any one axis bank account my hamble request without my contact that blady ediyet people dedect 1300 in my account i am that time they told service chage so this is my humbale request pls dont open acount in that iresponcibale bank
pama

hay am custemer of axis bank branch code siac665 nawanshar punjab india s.b.s nagar this branch gunman v v wrong man i complaints gunman branch manager this branch but no action plz gunman jaspal singh knight security change this branch

dear sir,
as mentioned in your terms and condition and schedule of charges the charges for non maintainance of MAQB in semi urban area is 750 only. but my account is debited with Rs.2439.09 as lien balance on date 29/06/2010.
till now more than Rs. 7000/ hav been debited from my account.
i cant provide u the detail because i havent been receiving my quarterly transaction bill in my address.
thank you.
get to me soon.
my account no. is 560010100254595

An amount of 5000 has been debited from my account on 4/07/2010 and i hvnt recievecd money.The ATM machine at Nangloi, New Delhi(Syndicate bank)shows that no money is there in machine but after 15min i hv received a sms that Rs5000/- has been debited from my account.Plz refund my money back on urgent basis.I'll be really thankful to you.Plz mail me at (its_sonal19@yahoo.in).
A/C No-120010100817257
A/C Holder name-Sumitra Devi
M.No-9213181109

myself Ruchi i am holding an saving account in the branch of dwarka.My account No is 278010100030199.I am facing a problem my payment of Rs.1180/- have been deducted from my account without any prior information to me.In this matter when i talked to your Delhi Branch(Dwarka) they didnot respond to my queries with non substandard answer we dont know why the payment have been deducted.
I will be grateful if you provide me necessary solution and give me any number where i can get my amount back.

Ruchi

my a/c no is 512010100061904 after 3 month statement no send why chakan branch

mala maze 3 mahinyache statement ka milale nahi te apan pathun dya krupya tyachi mala khup garaj aah maza a/v no 512010100061904 ha aahe mob 9960916535

I have submitted my SMS alert application form along with my present cellphone no. which is 9231856300. at your Kolkata H.O. S.Sarani Branch.1st Floor.
I got a sms from your bank that my account no. 114592 & 003162 has been registered for Axis Bank SMS banking service.
That means my cell no. is registered in your system & it alerts me time to time.

But the fact is it is not work properly. There are two transactions (a/c 114592 more than Rs.5000.00) are already done from 29th & 30th July 2010.
Still you are not informing me over SMS alerts.
I don't have enough time to go to the Bank or ATM's to collect statement whether my money debited or not.
I am one of your prime customer since 1998. I have both SB & Current account. SB A/C. No. 034010100114592,
C. A/C. No. 439010200003162
Please look into this matter & help me to re-gain my faith with your bank.
Dibyendu Majumder
Debjani Majumder
(MUDRAN)

My name is Bhalwinder Singh from Kheribarna. I went to Axis Bank Samana with my friend at 02-05-2010 and met with Mr. Rajiv Kumar, Agricultural Loan Officer and inquiry for agricultural limit .We have 8.5 akad land with the name of me, my brothers and my father. I told him that we have rs2 lac limit or loan on my land at S B O P Kamalpur. If you issued my limit then I will pay my limit. He suggested me to limit for 6 lacs and told me to carry out your land papers. I submitted my papers at 09-05-2010 and he says that we will come at your house for field inspection but he did not reply solid and not enquiry. My friend went to bank for enquiry and me also go with him many time but he did not take seriously. I said him to return my paper but he said that papers are in court. At last he went to my house for field inspection at 25-07-2010 and after this he said to me that we can allow only 3 or 4 lacs in your limit.. I and my friend went to bank to ask about my papers, he says your papers are misplaced. I will try to find your papers and said u got your papers within 2 or 3 days. After 2 or 3 days my friend went to the bank to get my papers then loan officer said to my friend that you did not come with him because there is some problem to do setting with him and also says I lost his papers.
Now these 3 months, he did not do his duty properly because neither he did not come for inquiry nor return my papers. When we go to bank, he gives us different-2 reasons. Time to time, he also changes his views and suggestions about my limit.
Please solve my problem because this limit is need for me. Please take action imidiately, reply me at bhalwinder.singh002@gmail.com

Iam having in X Salary A/C in AXIS BANK Last 2Yrs without my knowloge they debited my rs 105 for debit card annual charges in this charges taken so my two wheeler loan in hdfc bank in my hdfc bank ecs has been bounced iam having paka tracker in my loan kindly help me sir for future

Axis Bank - Axis Bank Complaints