Axis Bank - Axis Bank Complaints

Hozefa Burhanudin
An Amount of Rs. 6150/- has been debitted from my account on 29th september 2008 saying it is a consolidated charges for accounts now i am having a savings accounts in bank so if due to improper maintaining of quarterly balance the amount deduct should be not more than 750/- so now plz help me regarding the matter or can i file a case against the axis bank in RBI, kindly help me.

Comments

Iam having in X Salary A/C in AXIS BANK Last 2Yrs without my knowloge they debited my rs 105 for debit card annual charges in this charges taken so my two wheeler loan in hdfc bank in my hdfc bank ecs has been bounced iam having paka tracker in my loan kindly help me sir for future

Dear Hozefa Burhudin,
I aggred your SB a/c was charged but dear its my kind request to you please once again go through the schedule of charges duly signed by you while opening account (term & condition). Dear non-maintance is Rs 750 per qtr but if AQB is not maintained then each & every transaction done by you will be chargeable.You are not suppose to use banking services at free of cost.

Secondly at time of opening a/c what was your commitment to Bank...
Your committed bank to maintained AQB of Rs 5000 or Rs10000 RIGHT OR WRONG ???? Now you failed to fulfilled your commitment...you didnt maintain said AQB by bank completely its YOUR FAULT...
sgrao

I am not able to use Net Banking facility, I have to make payment to icici bank credit, I receive message as " you are enabled shoppping mall facility kindly contact the branch for facility activation" I contacted branch office also, My Axis Bank ID is 009164676, pl. confirm any technical problem

i complain for new A.T.M Pin code through customer care on dt. 26/08/10 my complain number is 10284122 till date not issue my pin code

pls. issue my pin code number.

Sandeep Kumar Singh
mob 9015373439

I am really fed up with the service of Axis bank, personal loan division. They are really taken customers for granted. I had taken personal loan and wanted to clear the loan, when i asked the outstanding letter, an axis bank official issued me a outstanding letter in which the DD beneficial a/c # was wrongly mentioned. I had run around between malleswram and koramangla to correct the DD. Apart from this axis bank has cleared the EMI post to my loan closure and they have not yet revert back even after 10 working days.. This is really ridiculous the way axis bank treats their customer

- Girish

I am yogeswaran soundarrajan of NRE, i applied the home loan in your bank on april 2010 and sanction letter is received on 17-08-2010(Loan approval No. AXIS BANK/ (LNPHG)/1831/RAC-Pallavaram/10-11), and builder send me a letter to pay the first part payment as per the loan agreement, but from your side not yet release the first payment to builder, so please take a immediate action to oblige with first part payment as per the loan agreement.

Note:This how the NRE Customer is treated by your bank?

With Regard's,
Yogeswaran
+971504887050
+971559962478
parida

YOUR SERVICE OF SERVING PEOPLE BY UR TELEBANKING NUMBER IS TOO BAD.I M TRYING TO TALK PHONE BANKING OFFICER FROM LAST THREE DAYS. BUT EVERY TIME I HAVE TO WAIT ON LINE FOR 30 MIN STILL I M NOT ABLE TO TALK TO UR OFFICER.
SOME TIMES I FEEL THAT I DID A MISTAKE TO OPEN A ACCOUNT IN AXIS BANK.I HAVE NOT GET MY VISA HOWEVER I HAVE SUBMITTED APPLICATION IN THE MONTH OF OCTOBER LAST. I HAVE GIVEN MY PHONE NO IN BANK BUT NET SAFE IS NOT EXCEPTING.

I had a salary a/c no - 160010100447478 with your bank. This a/c was converted to a saving a/c without my knowledge whereas the salary was coming regularly to this a/c only. An Amount of Rs. 1400/- has been debitted from my account on June 2010 for not maintaining the minimum balance of Rs 2500. When this was a salary a/c with 0 balance amount why this deduction has been made from my a/c. I would request you to kindly revert this amount deducted from my salary a/c without any prior intimation. Pl resolve at the earliest.

Dear Sir/Madam

I have asked a query regarding the family dabit card(That is being advertised on T.V. these days) from debit card support group of axis bank( Email id is debit.card@axisbank.com) but No body has replied to my query till now.

Kindly look into this as to why there is so much delay in the process.

Ravi Sharma

my self somnath shinde acorporate sallary a/c no 91001000248562 holder in axsis bank at nariman point branch since last two months i have requsted fore cheque book in bank as i didnt received in instant kit which is given by bank, letter on i have requested for address change and again cheque book request in virar axsisbank branch as they following the request since 22/10/10 and i found no result in bank by visited to bank by more than 5 times, so pl do the needfull to get a single cheque book as soon as possible

somnath shinde

To,
The Branch Manager
Statesman House,
148, Barakhamba Road,
New Delhi 110001.

Respected Sir,

My self Debabrata Bhowmick account no 084010100280723 Shyambazer branch kolkata.

The things is yesterday morning I went to your branch ATM to draw some money (Rs. 20, 000). When I insert the ATM card in your branch ATM and put the batten for withdraw Rs. 20000/- it was not working even no transaction sleep comes from the ATM machine. I could not able to take the money.

But my account has been debited Rs. 20000/-

On that time I asked the ATM security persons they said due to link problem it was not working.

Therefore I request you please look into this matter and credit the amount of Rs. 20000/- to my account.

Yours faithfully
Debabrata Bhowmick

+919871673596
N Feb 7, 2011 by
yadagirimuyyadi

I have opened my new account on 28/01/2011 with Rs 5000/- but till date not received my new account number. This is foolish service to customer service Plz provide me account number very soon as possible as.
N Feb 7, 2011 by
yadagirimuyyadi

plz provide me New account no ref ID 1015191699 name M.Yadagiri branch Kompally Near Hyderabad, RangaReddy Disrt, Andhra Pradesh
N Feb 8, 2011 by
sanjeet 1182

On 3rd Feb 2011, 2:30pm. I had faced a problem of system error during transaction of Rs. 5000.00 using by Debit Card of Axis Bank, through Axis Bank ATM No-Ganesh Nagar-2, ATM ID-TPCN-10321, Opposite of Sundarabai Maratha School, BUT I couldn't got my money at that time I had informed in Branch office AXIS Bank, Viman Nagar with compliant letter to the bank Representative. As per his advice I can get my Rs.5000.00 with in 24 hrs. but it has been taken 96 hrs. (4days) till now I haven't got my money.

Please take the needful action so I can get my money back.
A Feb 16, 2011 by
suresh.pidurkar

my self suresh atmaram pidurkar working in INOX AIR PRODUCT LTD.from last three months . i am submit my sallary A/c. document for new A/c before 45 days but my A/c. is not open .i request you as soon as open my salary A/c.
my e-id.- suresh.pidurkar@gmail.com
mo.no.9049636866
N Feb 17, 2011 by
Harkesh Gaba

I used my AXIS Bank ATM Card no. 526701120008 2661 on 13/02/2011 at 8.30 PM at ATM machine of Kotak Bank at Hudson lane Delhi for withdrawal of Rs. 10, 000 . The machine did not dispense any money but my statement of account reflected debit of Rs. 10, 000. Kindly revert my money as soon as possible.
Harkesh Gaba
N Apr 6, 2011 by
princemurali

actually i get an account in axis last month... and i am maintaining minimum balance, but last week my account balance is stepdown to Rs.448/- from 1000/- without any transactions...
can u help me plz
N Apr 6, 2011 by
princemurali

hai, solve my problem

my account balance is step down to 448/- from 1000/- without perfoming any transactions
N Apr 9, 2011 by
ajaya kumar

i want the confirmation messege from AXIS BANK to mobile, , , , , plz help

Ajaya Kumar maharana
Mob-9040275476
a/c no-1796
N Apr 23, 2011 by
joydeb123

mt three account open date 07.04.2011 your bank but do not recd. welcome kit .
it is very very bad service.
account detaiils