Axis Bank Credit Card - I need a-statement for my outstanding credit amount

Hi Customcare,
Here i am Kiran Kumar Panda having credit card number-4718610000285826 wanted to have a e-statement for my outstanding credit amount on every month on the above given mail address i.e panda.kiran@gmail.com. Please make it ASAP as my due date is getting nearer.

Kiran Kumar Panda

Comments

Hi Customcare,
Here i am leelakrishna having credit card number-4718 6300 0214 4458 wanted to have a e-statement for my outstanding credit amount on every month on the above given mail address i.e leela_hb@yahoo.co.in Please make it ASAP as my due date is getting nearer.

leela krishna.kadali

i m holding axis bank credit card having card no. 4718 6100 0093 8598. i want my credit card purchase & statement in my email id.

Complaints on "Axis Bank Credit card"
Read more complaints on this Company
Axis Bank Credit card
Posted: 2008-02-18 by Kiran Kumar Panda [send email]
I need e-statement for my outstanding credit amount
Hi Customcare,
Here i am Laxman Singh having credit card number-4718-6100-0016-1993 wanted to have a e-statement for my outstanding credit amount on every month on the above given mail address i.e glaxman.singh@gmail.com. Please make it ASAP as my due date is getting nearer.

Laxman SIngh

hi customer care,
iam krishna kumar having credit card no 4718630001681989 want to have a e-statement on the above given mail address i.e kishanraigar@gmail.com every month

KRISHNA KUMAR

HI
I AM RAGHU SHARMA.I HAVE NOT AGREE TO UR SERVICE.PLEASE REPLY ME UR COSTOMER CARE NUMBER IN PUNJAB CITY :- JALANDHAR
RAGHU SHARMA

what are the incentives or offers given for subscribing to estatement...plz infirm

Hi Customcare,
Here i am shyam kanoujia having credit card number is-4718630003271631 wanted to have a e-statement for my outstanding credit amount on every month on the above given mail address i.e shyam.kanaujia@gmail.com Please make it ASAP as my due date is getting nearer.
chaya

I am chaya. We are a education trust and we have an account in Axis bank and have lot of traction happening. Therefore i would like to ask if there is any facility where in we can get statement of day to day tractions and account balance information so that we can have the exact information about the money in our account. Therefore my request is if you can provide me a facility where in i can see my balance when i want to depoist or to withdraw money from our account.

I do see my e statement but even then there are lot of suititation that we have given the cheque and there are chance for it to bouce as we don't know the exact details about our account statement

Please help us on this

Hi Customcare,
Here I am Soumen Pandey having credit card number-4718 6100 0107 8048 wanted to have a e-statement for my outstanding credit amount on every month on the above given mail address i.e soumen_pandey@yahoo.com. Please make it ASAP as my due date is getting nearer.

Hi Customcare,
Here I am Jyoti Uddhao Sonule having credit card number-4718630001330397 wanted to have a e-statement for my outstanding credit amount on every month on the above given mail address i.e jyotisonule2007@yahoo.com Please make it ASAP as my due date is getting nearer.
I also would like to change my correspondence address for credit card statement as soon as earlier. New address :- Jyoti Uddhao Sonule, w/o D.K Das, bld no-3, Flat no.7 saibaba nagar BOISAR, TAL-PALGHAR, DIST- THANE -401501, MUMBAI, INDIA

Jyoti Uddhao Sonule

Hi Customcare,
Here I am PRABAKARAN A having credit card number-4718610001395392 wanted to have a e-statement for my outstanding credit amount on every month on the above given mail address i.e PRABUSANJAY@GMAIL.COM Please make it ASAP as my due date is getting nearer.

PRABAKARAN A

Hi Customcare,
Here i am VINAYAKA B.S having credit card number-4718610003211090 wanted to have a e-statement for my outstanding credit amount on every month on the above given mail address i.e viniwithsmile@yahoo.com Please make it ASAP as my due date is getting nearer.

Vinayaka b.s

Dear Customer care,

Here i am P sivakumar having credit card number-4718 6100 0181 5027 wanted to have a e-statement for my outstanding credit amount on every month on the above given mail address i.e sivakumar50525@gmail.com. Please make it ASAP and confirm by mail.

p sivakumar

Dear sir

Please send me status of my credit card it is not working No is 4718610100464677

Rajeshkhanna

I need e-statement for my outstanding credit amount

Hi Customcare,
Here i am Shanmugam D having credit card number-4718630002801313 wanted to have a e-statement for my outstanding credit amount on every month on the above given mail address i.e shanmugam.icici@gmail.com or shanmugam.d@icicibank.com. Please make it ASAP as my due date is getting nearer.

Shanmugam D

I WANT THE POSATION OF MY CRADIT CARD

Hi Customcare,
Here i am Mubasheer Ahmed having credit card number-4718 6100 0188 8321 wanted to have a e-statement for my outstanding credit amount on every month on the above given mail address i.e c.ahmed25@yahoo.co.in.in Please make it ASAP as my due date is getting nearer.

Ahmed
Bangalore

Hi Customer care,
Here i am Mohammed Gaus having credit card number 4718 6101 0056 6778 wanted to have a e-statement for my credit card on month of March 2009 and April 2009 on the above given mail address i.e. mohammed_baba2806@yahoo.com please kindly do needful.

MOHAMMED GAUS
VISAKHAPATNAM
sayee

hi cutomer care!
here i am sayee.r having creditcard no-4718 6300 0290 0842 wanted monthly e-statement to my e-mail id. my id is sayee_1983@yahoo.co.in.now i am need my march to april outstanding .

thanks,
R.SAYEE
CHENNAI

hi customercare, please give statement on online because my statement is not coming in my home before 3/4 months my card no is 4718630005979

Axis Bank Credit Card - I need a-statement for my outstanding credit amount