Axis Bank - I FORGOT MY ATM DEBIT CARD PIN NUMBER

sabareesh on Apr 7, 2011

I, SABAREESH.T,

CUSTOMER ID--- 833994448 ACOUNT NO. 910010006286296, AT YOUR DAHISAR(WEST), MUMBAI 400068, BRANCH, '

I TRIED WITH VARIOUS COMBINATIONS BUT I THINK IT MAY HAVE GONE LOCKED.

THEREFORE, MAY I REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY HELP ME IN THIS REGARD AT YOUR EARLIEST AT MY
sabari.muthur@gmail.com

[Updated by pragati sethi Nov 17, 2014]

i forogt my axis bank pin of ATM CARD. so cant use the card. i have the card with me. what to do?

Comments

mayanglambam sangita devi ATM/debit card  - India

pin - atm/debit card

i have opened a saving account with SBI Kakching branch, Manipur on 16 july 2008.My account number is 30429225652. even though i have received the atm card more than a month ago, the PIN is not yet provided.since i have come to Delhi i am unable to use my account without the PIN. How can this problem be solved?
srinivasa narayan.r Debit cards  - India

pin code blocked - Debit cards

i cant access my account in ATM banking because i entered a wrong pin code on that time. now my account is blocked. so i want to open my account. and i requesting to unblock my account to access in any atm banking.
RK Yadav Army  - Ludhiana, Ludhiana, Punjab, India

exceeded try pin - army

I have DSP account No 20044223483 opend at SBI Rangapahar, Dimapur (Nagaland) Since sep 2009.
I am using ATM for withdrawal of money but second ATM number 6220180776100130736 not processing due to PIN code problem. you are requested to look into the matter and do the needful action for processing of ATM. So that money can be withdrawal. Presently serving at Ludhiana.

N Mar 1, 2011 by
VIJAY KUMAR S Bank  - Bangalore, Karnataka, India

atm pin reset - Bank

kindly requesting to send my atm pin, i need a new atm pin number, send it my mail id vijayk694@gmail.com. my contact # 9535533296,
N Apr 12, 2012 by
yogesh_bhor

I, YOGESH BHOR FROM PUNE,

CUSTOMER ID--- 834114668, ACOUNT NO. 910010007810935, AT YOUR GHATKOPAR(EAST), MUMBAI 400077, BRANCH, '

yogesh_bhor@yahoo.com OR Mob No:-9763007800

PLEASE KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL
N Aug 5, 2012 by
Pradeep GR

I, PRADEEPA GR,

CUSTOMER ID--- 843526269 ACOUNT NO. 912010014334262, DEHRADUN[UT] 74(NEW NO.250/466), RAJPUR ROAD 248001, (BRANCH)

pradi.gr88@gmail.com OR +91-9844588054

D Oct 12, 2012 by
chetansuwalka

i forget my4 digit atm pin card number of axis bank, what will i do ?
D Oct 12, 2012 by
chetansuwalka

i forget my axis bank atm pin card number .kindly help me get it
D Nov 2, 2012 by
kavimithin

Good morning sir.This is Rajakavi.D i Forget my axis bank atm pin. please help me to get that sir. my e-mail id is rajakavi89@gmail.com. phone number-7373919857
D Nov 6, 2012 by
Thiruvarasan

I forget my axis bank ATM card pin number.i put pin number wrongly three times, ATM card blocked.how to unblock my pin no.kindly do the needful.
N Feb 17, 2013 by
jayarammm

Good morning sir.This is jayaramappa k i Forget my axis bank atm pin. please help me to get that sir. my e-mail id is jayaramappak@gmail.com. phone number-8341562212
N Mar 8, 2013 by
naresh chanda

I forget my axis bank debit card pin number, kindly help me in this.

Naresh chanda
mail id: naresh.chanda11@gmail.com
N Mar 31, 2013 by
Kapil Jain Axis Bank  - Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

forgot pin no of debit card - Axis Bank

hello,

I have forgot my ATM's pin number. Please help me as soon as possible.

regards,
Kapil Jain
Contact no: 7597120121
Email id: kapil.skec@gmail.com
N Apr 3, 2013 by
malabai

I, MHASKE NITIN SUBHASH FROM RANJANGAON GANPATI, SHIRUR

ACOUNT NO. 912010039705801, AT YOUR KHARADI, PUNE, BRANCH'

nitinmhaske88@rediffmail.com OR mob no. 9604880855
N Apr 20, 2013 by
gudesanyasidevudu

DEAR SIRS,

I, GUDE SANYASI DEVUDU ACOUNT NO. 910010014538907 AT YOUR Gudivada branch, Ifs CODE:521301 '

9devudu@gmail.com, gs5437@gmail.com Mo:9542439320
N May 17, 2013 by
SAJIVE.E.K

I, E.K.SAJIVE

CUSTOMER ID--- 834199546 ACOUNT NO. 910020008770886, AT NAGERCOIL, BRANCH, '

I FORGOT MY ATM DEBIT CARD PIN NUMBER FOR TRANSACTION. .

eksajive@gmail.com. my mobile no - +91-9442076613
N Jun 30, 2013 by
BharathJ

Hi this is J.Prasanna Customer number(849209416) Account number(913010027109229) from Chennai. I have lost my Debit card pin number how can I find it. Can anyone help me!!! Please do the needful and contact 9840270820, prasa.jammu@gmail.com
N Jul 16, 2013 by
ishaaa2910

N Jul 16, 2013 by

hi, i forgot my debit card pin... my mail id is gunjal.swapna@gmail.com pls help me out

Axis Bank - I FORGOT MY ATM DEBIT CARD PIN NUMBER