Axis Bank Home Loan - Double EMI deducted for home loan

guptaranju on May 24, 2011
This is to bring to your notice that for my home loan from Axis bank, 2 EMIs got deducted
in the month of march 2011 (from my citibank account no - 5332082808; Branch- BANGALORE.
CHEQUE NUMBERS - 439352 and 448054; DTD - 1/MAR/2011 AND 8/MAR/2011 RESPECTIVELY.

Axis bank Loan account no - PH0090100142054

I tried calling the customer care many times but nobody had proper information for the reason.
finally i logged a complaint and a person called me telling that they cannot refund my money back but they will adjust this in the principal amount.
Then i asked for the same in written but i am not receiving any response again.
How will i get to know that my principal amount has been reduced?

Everytime the customer care personnel say they will come back but i never get any response.

Thank you.
Gaurav Gupta
Bangalore

Comments

N Aug 12, 2011 by
AKG247

This happens some time...
if your loan is in bangalore then all you need is to drop a mail to hl.blr@axisbank.com

Email response generally comes in 1-2 day...ask them to refund the money or adjust to principal while writing the mail...incase of refund they will give the date by which you can come branch and collect the cheque...get online loan access so that you can atleast keep an eye on principal outstanding.
N Aug 12, 2011 by
AKG247

if you have asked for principal reduction then wait for 2 weeks and ask for account statement...all this can be done using email...i never visit branch and just drop mail...it works for me all the time.
D Oct 31, 2012 by
madhavabk

Axis bank is not having any proper processes.

Axis Bank Home Loan - Double EMI deducted for home loan