Axis Bank Home Loan Branch Pune. - demand money for homeloan disbursemaent

s.p.umap
to
bank
as my all document was clear, i have demand 3 lakh loan for flat which value was 9 lakh.bank sanctiond my loan after great efforts when i complaint to higher authority. i made late as i have not given any commision, but at the time of disbursement sales executive of axis bank mr balasaheb chaphekr openly demanded bribe of 5 thousnd. but i made late to give other payment so he find out more difficulty in my flat paper, i submit it also. again he said he want search report of 30 years, for money he was doing this, if reputed bank like axis, are having such type of loan process then what will happen?
for details may contact to me on 9822550978.

Comments

I have applied for home loan from pune, bhandarkar road branch. The rate of interest as per bank executive is floating 11.50% and fixed at 14.25%.
However, as per apnaloan.com website, the rate of interest updated on 27 Aug 2008, for axis bank shows floating 11% and fixed 13%.
Can someone confirm whats the actual rate of interest for home loan in axis bank?

I also faced the same problem with STANDARD CHARTARD BANK Sales Executive Mr. Lokesh in Bangalore city. As I denied to give him Rs. 8000 / - as bribe, he ultimately saw that my loan could not be disbursed. Bank officials were also hand in gloves with their executives.. not supporting their customers

Pl. prode your sms service for monthly EMI transtion. & pl update for change in interest rate.

Yogesh N.Kulkarni

Pl. prode statement @ my loan transition tll date & pl update for change in interest rate.

Yogesh N.Kulkarni
K

Even i've have to same phase. Can you tell me which higher authority you complaint.Can you give the contact and other necessary details.

I want home loan

Pl. send me balance amount statement

Any one can help me to how to take estatement
N May 17, 2011 by
balaji paradise

Respected sir,
i want project loan on our site ( builders ), plz me your interest rate & other details regarding loan.
this is my contact no-7709320987
N Aug 12, 2011 by
Anisyp

Please do not take Home Loan from AXIS Bank...I have experienced and transferring my loan to any other bank a/c.

Very poor service from AXIS Bank Home Loan - Pune Branch..
From : Anis
Contact: 9860078625
A Dec 27, 2011 by
Mahesh B Kulkarni

I have faced lot of problem from Axis bank home loan section Bhandarkar road branch in Pune. They show very good approach till they get file & loan processing fees, but they are very worst in executing loan, post loan communication, customer services. Even their branch head are ir-responcible in giving services & responces to your querries. The worst ever bank I have seen in past couple of years.

Mahesh.
N Jan 5, 2012 by
RSharma2012

I have applied for a home loan of 9lakh rupees... the reason they gave me for rejecting my application is that the loan amount should be a minimum of 10lakh..they say its a rule... is there ANY SUCH RULE REALLY??????

Axis Bank Home Loan Branch Pune. - demand money for homeloan disbursemaent