Axis Bank - ILLEGAL TRANSACTION IN MY BANK ACCOUNT

johnthomas_1812 on Feb 14, 2013
My Wife Mrs. Jolly John, is an account holding in Axis Bank Ltd, M.P Nagar, Bhopal, her account no is 044010100269568, on the 23rd of Nov 2012, there were two debit transactions from the above account in the name of Imran Baig of Rs. 50,000/- each, which was reported to the bank as illegal on the 24th of Nov 2012 and a complaint with the IG Cyber Branch, Bhopal was logged on the 26th of Nov 2012 vide complaint number 2016.

On enquiry with the bank it was infromed that the amount was being transfered to an account in HDFC Bank Ltd, Mumbai, but as the account was already freezed for some reason the amount was not credited to the HDFC Bank Account, and that the same is laying with the Clearing Agents in between.

But nearly three months after the incident that amount has still not been credited to our account, if the amount has not been credited to the parties account why the same is not being reversed to our account.

Even after repeated request the bank has always responded saying it will take time.

Please help us get back our hard earned money.

Any further information you require, can be sent to my email id johnthomas_1812@yahoo.co.in

Hoping you will do the needful to the earliest.

For Jolly John
John Thomas
Husband

Comments

Roopesh Kumar Axis Bank  - India

illegal transfer of Rs50000 from Axis Bank - Axis Bank

I have a corporate account at Axis Bank 16 Noida branch. On 23rd Of Feb 50, 000 has been debited from my account without my knowledge. I have given a written complaint to Axis Bank in this regard. As per their assurance i kept waiting till today for the refund. But now no one is taking care of my complaint. Bank don't have any active tephone number where i can contact them. The person who was dealing my case is not picking my phone. I am a employee at private firm so i can not spare time to go to the bank daily. Its my hard earned money. No one is bothered to give me any call regarding this. Please help me out. I am in a bad economic condition and facing a lot of issues because of this.

Roopesh Kumar
N Feb 14, 2013 by
johnthomas_1812 Axis Bank  - Bhopal, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India

Illegal Transaction In Bank Account - Axis Bank Ltd

My Wife Mrs. Jolly John is an account holder with the Axis Bank Ltd, M.P Nagar, Bhopal, Account No. 044010100269568, there had been two illegal debit transactions in her bank account on the 23rd of Nov 2012 and an amount of Rs. 50,000/- each was being debited from her account, the same was reported as illegal to the bank on the 24th of Nov 2012 and a complaint with the IG Cyber Branch, Bhopal was made on the 26th of Nov 2012 vide complaint no. 2016.

On enquiry with the bank, it was informed that the amount was being transfered to HDFC Bank Ltd, Mumbai, but as the account was already freezed for some reason the amount could not be transfered to that account and the same is laying with the clearing agency.

But even after 3 months of the incident our money is not being reversed back to our account and when ever we approch the bank their reply is it will take time.

Please help us get our hard earned money.

Hoping you will do the needful to the earliest.

Thanking you,

For Jolly John
John Thomas
Husband.

My name is Gracifills K Marak, my card was blocked while transaction in paytm when i mistakenly entered wrong password thrice. please unblock my card. my card dertails:
card number 5327020208942345