Axis Bank - debit card

swapanbhattacharya on Nov 18, 2011
swapan kumar bhattacharya to shishir.mankad
show details Sep 1
sir,more than two and half months has passed but i am still awaiting for my refund thanks
I have contacted at the AXIS BANK branch KORBA but they are unable to handle the matter as all the transactions were initiated through ATM Card abroad and i had neither visited abroad nor i have any passport kindly do the needful at the earliest so that i can get back all the refunds moreover i had blocked my ATM card

From: swapan kumar bhattacharya <swapan1963@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 10:30 PM
Subject: Re:
To: Ruchita.Mehra@axisbank.comdebit.card@axisbank.com Dear Mr.Bhattacharya, This is with reference to your e-mail dated September 0...
Sep 19

swapan kumar bhattacharya to debit.card
show details Sep 19

I have allready submitted the dispute form 10 daya back and wrote several reminders via email, When i have not performed any transaction WHY I HAVE BILLED for those transactions, you just return all the fake transaction payments in my account.You are just delaying the proceedings and do not want to solve my problem, I am forwarding the matter to RBI and all the appropriate authorities for your non cooperation and intensionally mis handling
- Show quoted text - Reply Forward
debit.card@axisbank.com Dear Mr.Bhattacharya, This is with reference to your e-mail dated September 1...
Sep 22

swapan kumar bhattacharya to debit.card
show details Sep 27

As per your reply you were requested for 5 days to confirm regarding my complaint but after 9 days i am still waiting for your response THANKS

debit.card@axisbank.com to me
show details Sep 28

Dear Mr.Bhattacharya,

This is with reference to your e-mail dated September 19, 2011 to debit.card@axisbank.com regarding the transaction done with the Axis Bank Debit Card.

We regret the inconveniences caused to you in this regards.

We would like to inform you that, we are investigating the matter. Please allow us 02 more working days to confirm the same.

debit.card@axisbank.com to me
show details Oct 5

Dear Mr.Bhattacharya,

This is with reference to your e-mail dated Septembe 19, 2011 to debit.card@axisbank.com regarding the transaction done with your Axis Bank Debit Card.

We apologize for the delay in responding to your query.

We need to inform you that we have raised a chargeback on the merchant acquiring bank in the settlement of 01.10.2011. As per visa rules, the acquiring bank gets 45 days (calculated from the date of chargeback) to represent the chargeback raised by us.

If the other bank does not represent the chargeback raised by us, only then the funds can be credited back to your account. The credit can be processed after 47th day (additional two days provided for verifying the settlement entry).

We request you to bear with us till the completetion of the process.

Thank you for writing to us.

For any further clarifications, kindly call us on our toll free Customer Service help lines - 1800-233-5577, 1800-209-5577, 1800-103-5577(accessible anywhere in India) and 022-27648000 (chargeable and accessible from anywhere outside India as well) between 9am to 6pm from Monday to Saturday.

Further you may call us on 022-67987700 (Chargeable Emergency Help line) or e mail us at debit.card@axisbank.com and we would be glad to assist you.

Thanks & Regards
- Show quoted text -
- Show quoted text - Reply Forward

swapan kumar bhattacharya to Noorie.Khan, Ashokkumar.Put., sandeep.david, debit.card
show details 9:16 PM (1 hour ago)

Dear sir, I lodged a complaint on 01/09/2011 regarding my false transactions from my account through debit card and all the deductions are from abroad.I am not having any passport nor visited abroad so money withdrawn/purchase done by myself does not arises.Moreover many times I performed purchase through my ATM CARD OF STATE BANK OF INDIA but this type of incident never happened.Sir as you said money will be refund back to me after 46 days,that time has also passed so please do it at the earliest THANKS
- Hide quoted text -

From: <debit.card@axisbank.com>
Date: Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 3:15 PM
Subject: Re:Re: Re:FW: Customer complaint - Swapan Kumar Bhattacharya - Above 7 days
To: swapan1963@gmail.com

Dear Mr.Bhattacharya,

We apologize for the delay in responding to your query.

We request you to bear with us till the completetion of the process.

Thank you for writing to us.

Thanks & Regards
Debit Card Team,
AXIS Bank Ltd.
CS 111

------------------------Original Message--------------------------------
From:Noorie.Khan@axisbank.com[Noorie.Khan@axisbank.com]
Sent:9/19/2011 11:37:11 AM
To:debit.card@axisbank.com,Ashokkumar.Puthran@axisbank.com,sandeep.david@axisbank.com
Subject:Re:FW: Customer complaint - Swapan Kumar Bhattacharya - Above 7 days

Please refer to our Circular No.FandA/90/2005-2006 dt 31.08.2005.We request you to lodge all the interchange transactions related disputes (including this query) through CCRS.

Also arrange for the customer dispute letter immediately.

The details of the transactions done using Debit Card 4688053070043898 / Account 307010100100359 are attached as follows:-

Our response is as follows:-

The disputed transaction mentioned by you is a successful E-Commerce transaction (Verified by Visa) done by entering User ID and password available only with the Cardholder.

The transaction has been successfully claimed by the Merchant Acquiring Bank.

Since the cardholder is disputing for the said transaction of not being authorized by him, the below procedure has to be followed by the branch in order to enable us to initiate a dispute with the merchant acquiring bank and resolve the customer dispute:-

* Request you to kindly block the Debit Card in order to avoid further misuse of funds and provide the confirmation to us for the same.
* Reissue a new Debit Card to the customer.
* Provide us a cardholder dispute letter with the details of the transaction and confirmation of the transactions not done / authorized by him.

The cardholder dispute letter will then be used by us for raising the Chargeback on the merchant acquiring bank. The chargeback can be raised under this option only on receipt of the required documents at our end and the blocking of the Debit Card. The resolution of the dispute will take 45days time from the date of chargeback as VISA rules provide this time limit for the acquiring Bank to represent the transaction.

Note : Since VISA rules provide us only 120 days from the date of transaction to raise the dispute on acquiring bank, kindly arrange to send us these documents at the earliest.

Thanks and Regards,

debit.card@axisbank.com
17/09/2011 04:11 PM ToNoorie.Khan@axisbank.com
ccAshokkumar.Puthran@axisbank.com, sandeep.david@axisbank.com
SubjectRe:FW: Customer complaint - Swapan Kumar Bhattacharya - Above 7 days

Kindly intervene and assist for the unauthorised transactions happened from customer account.

Debit card de-activated on 01.09.2011.

30-05-2011

Debit Card Team,
AXIS Bank Ltd.
CS 111

------------------------Original Message--------------------------------
On Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 7:10 PM, swapan kumar bhattacharya < swapan1963@gmail.com > wrote:
My AXIS BANK saving a/c no. is 307010100100359, customer ID is 307012306, DEBIT CARD NO. is 4688053070043898, waiting for your prompt response, ---- THANKS

On Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 6:34 PM, CMT CO < CMT.CO@axisbank.com > wrote:

We thank you for your email, However, in order to redress your grievance appropriately, kindly revert to us with complete account number and the branch where you maintain your account, so that we can assist you accordingly.

With warm regards
AXIS Bank Ltd. (Central office)
Complaint Management Team

-----Forwarded by Nodal Officer/RBO/002/AXISBank on 09/02/2011 10:52AM -----

To: Debit Card < Debit.Card@axisbank.com >, Nodal Officer < Nodal.Officer@axisbank.com >
From: Shishir Mankad/SVP/FandA/002/AXISBank

From: swapan kumar bhattacharya < swapan1963@gmail.com >
Date: Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 10:30 PM
Subject: Re:
To: Ruchita.Mehra@axisbank.com

Dear Madam, Kind attention--- The following transactions has not been initiated by me,still deducted from my AXIS BANK saving account which is strange, kindly en quire and take necessary action at the earliest ------ THANKS 30-05-2011
PUR/GON* CSTECHAID.COM/8776765404/290
511/08:02, Rs.1860.78

[ThreadID:2585568]$DISCLAIMER:
Information contained and transmitted by this E-MAIL including any attachment is proprietary to Axis Bank Ltd and is intended solely for the addressee/s, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Access to this e-mail and/or to the attachment by anyone else is unauthorized. If this is a forwarded message, the content and the views expressed in this E-MAIL may not reflect those of the Bank. If you are not the intended recipient, an agent of the intended recipient or a person responsible for delivering the information to the named recipient, you are notified that any use, distribution, transmission, printing, copying or dissemination of this information in any way or in any manner is strictly prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient of this mail kindly delete from your system and inform the sender.
There is no guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained and nor is this communication free of viruses, interceptions or interference

PUR/GON*CSTECHAID.COM/8776765404/290

On Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 7:10 PM, <Ruchita.Mehra@axisbank.com> wrote:
PLZ FIND UR STATEMENT.

Thanks & Regards,
Ruchita Mehra,
Assistant Manager - Branch Operation.
Korba Branch, P H Road,Chattisgarh.
Mob: 9752386419, L/L: 07759 246042/43/44
Learn From Yesterday,Live For Today,Hope For Tomorrow

Comments

shailendra Axis Bank  - India

Dear sir

I am trying to use my card from last 6 months & i have complain several times but all things was useless . my account no. 108010100244107

Card no. 5267 0110 8005 4889
Arup K Chakrabarti Axis Bank  - India

Sending Debit Card to unauthorized Address, Disclosure of Private Info, Delay in Sending PIN - Axis Bank Debit Card - PIN

I am holding two accounts with Axis Bank. One with me and my father, opened in West Bengal and the other one with me and my wife, opened in Bangalore. Though the identities and the primary account holders are completely separate, they have disclosed and messed up by sharing information with each other. They have sent renewed Debit Card for my WB account to my Bangalore address without any authorization and deactivated my old card before sending me the PIN number in order to activate the new card. This matter is under persuasion for the last 15 days, and without any resolution. WB Bank stuff has been misbehaved with my representatives upon questioning them regarding this BREACH OF CODE OF CONDUCT. All my transactions are on hold due to this issue as I do not have time to operate my account during banking hours. I solely depend upon ATM, which is currently not happening.

This is an example of poor customer service and DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO OTHER PARTY, which gives us no faith to continue any financial transaction with this NEW SKINNED BANK with OLD ROTTEN SERVICE.

I advice and encourage one and all to withdraw all accounts and stop transactions with this bank . There are several other banks available to provide you the best service across. After all its OUR MONEY and we have the right to CHOOSE the best service.
SREELATHA Axis Bank  - India

I stongly oppose the content of the matter, as i am also one of the customer, and i am also having lots of account with other banks.
This bank had just taken 15 days, but some banks are taking more than 3 to 6 months.
kuldeep chand Axis Bank  - India

i want to check my account statment,
my name is Pawan chaudhary
ACCOUNT NO 02210100152136
there is some misshapning with my account rupees 13000is withdrawl , without any informition to me so i want to check my account and i know wich account 13000 is transfer ,plese give me reply regarding my account side soon.
Abhinav Kaushik Axis Bank  - India

Without Intimation account been blocked (Reactivation of Account No.: 090010100348836)

This is to inform you without any intimation, My account had been stopped, I’m not been able to use my bank services as im trying to take out my amount from ATM its showing unauthorized.
Today I visited few AXIS BANK branches but they all are diverting me to my home branch which is in coimbatore and I have shifted to Delhi as I have taken transfer from Coimbatore to Delhi.
I have not received a single call from your bank regarding the same.
Please activate my account immediately, If these types of services are going to be provided from AXIS BANK then I don’t think I can hold your bank account any more.
I will informed the same to RBI also as without any information to the customer how your bank can stop the services moreover I will take you to the consumer forum to let them know what all you are doing with your exiting customers.
Waiting to hear from you as earliest...

Regards:
Abhinav Kaushik
Email: Abhinav.adee@gmail.com
ACCOUNT NO. 090010100348836
DHARMESH KUMAR SWARNAKAR Axis Bank  - India

my a/c no. is 010010100563321
& my mo. no. is 9829095700
i hv not receive my gold debit card pin no. yet.
Radha_Gaddam Axis Bank  - India

The worst branch head i ever seen is present bangalore branchhead who always chat
with lady staff members especially the lady who sits in credit dept something is very
fishy about them whenever i go to branch to talk to him i often see these two chatting
for a long hours without any caring customers and that one of them must be transferred
for the better growth of the branch
r.sivasankar Axis Bank  - India

with respect to the axis bank manager,

sub : continuetion of atm debit crd-reg.

this is r.sivasankar from villupuram dist (tamilnadu)
sir, i have saving account in axis bank in yelahanka new town branch (karnataka state)
during opening of the saving account I was working in karnataka at yelahanka new town
but now I got transefer to tamilnad at villupuram dist. so I would like infirming that my atm debit card was expired last date is march 2009.
thaking you

(r.sivasankar)
Santosh Kumar Singh Axis Bank  - India

with respect to the axis bank manager,

sub : continuetion of atm debit crd-reg.

this is Santosh kumar singh A/c no. 053010100157223, contact no. +91 9450840800
sir, i have salary account in axis bank in Hazratganj Branck, Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh state)
during opening of the Salary account I was working in Uttar Pradesh at Lucknow
but now I got transefer to Uttar Pradesh at Kanpur dist. so I would like infirming that my atm debit card was expired last date is march 2009.
thaking you

Santosh Kumar singh
Salary A/c no 053010100157223
Mobile No. +91 9450840800
chatchanok attwood Axis Bank  - India

Dear sir/mam

i registered my debit card online already ( my account no. 0780101 00062408 ) when I perchese think online always reture " The entity name must immediately follow the "&" in the entity reference." I try many time what actuary my address? hope to hear from u soon.

mrs. attwood
altab ahmed warunkar Axis Bank  - India

i am an axis bank debit card holder my a/c no is 00718592. i have lost my pin no please help me with the same and my pin no on my e mail id.i will provide u full details with the same

Altab
shinusakhuja Axis Bank  - Lucknow, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India

This is regarding a Debit card request with Axis Bank. I would like to bring to your notice the kind of treatment i have received from their reps.
My debit card got stuck in the ATM Branch in District centre,Janakpuri 8-9 months back. I called the cust-care no. to inform them.They told me to contact the Janakpuri branch regarding this. I called the bank branch in Janakpuri they told me that they would deliver me the same card in 10-15 days once its retrieved from the ATM Machine.

I called them after 15 days they told me they have no information on my card and suggested me to contact cust care. When i called cust care they suggested me to contact the branch. Everybody gave me the vague information because even they were not sure what they should do. I managed to withdraw cash by tranferring my salary to my personal account.

Its difficult to manage without a debit card so i thought of applying for a new one. I was told by cust-care to fill the form and drop it in nearest branch and it takes one month. I filled the form and submitted it in the rajouri garden branch in the month of July but unfortunately i have not received my card yet. I called cust care they said call the branch where you submitted the form. When i called the branch they suggested me to call the Noida branch. Another run-around. I was really frustrated so i spoke to one of the supervisors Dipti who promised me a call back in 24 Hours but no one called me. I told her clearly that i need my card urgently as i have to go out of town on 26th sep. She said she would check and contact me. Nobody contacted me.I emailed and complained about it on Noida.operationshead@axisbank.com
They regretted the inconvenience and suggested me to fill up the form again.
It was really a pain.

I took a print out of the form from their website and submitted it at the Tilak Nagar Branch.I reconfirmed from the agent sitting their that a print out would work or not.He asuured me the form is all correct and i would receive a card in 15 days. It was almost one and half month i called up the branch again to check the status. They told me that the form was rejected as it was not on A3 size paper. This is frustarting if the form was rejected they could have communicated it to me over phone or via email. I was waiting endlessly for the card with no information until i called the bank.

I dont understand why some a simple thing has become so complicated. I never thought it was such a tedious task.

It has been an Year m still without a debit card.

This is the kind of treatment customers get.Same is the case with few of my frns where they never received any communication from the bank. How long does it take to update your customers?
shinusakhuja Axis Bank  - India

They regretted the inconvenience and suggested me to fill up the form again.
It was really a pain.

It has been an Year m still without a debit card.

My Details:
Name:Shinu Sakhuja
ajay uttam jadhav Axis Bank  - India

hi,
i have problem to use my debit card on online shoping,
my card is block now,
pl. help me, my card no is- 4688 0512 4018 0244 and my A/C no is 124010100174190

thank,

ajay jadhav
k pradeep Axis Bank  - India

I have one salery account in Axis bank(014010100392150). My Dabit card has expired on 30.9.2010. Sorry to say till date I have not recieved the New Dabit card from Bank. Please do need full.Our office address is changed. If any problem please send the card at my residence.
B-225/5Q Ashok nagar
Street no -7
Shahadara Delhi-110093
Ph-9999559444
Pradeep Kumar
N Jun 22, 2011 by
Shreyas Venugopal Axis Bank  - Bangalore, Karnataka, India

i have salary account at DLF-GURGAON, i got debit card thru courier last month, but i did not get pin code, when i contacted costumer service number at 1800 233 5577 3week's and they promised me to send it by 3 or4 working days, but after said that i contacted them 3times in 2week's and still i haven't got the pin code..i am disappointed in there careless service and making falls promises..Shreyas 9980677703
N Oct 10, 2011 by
swapanbhattacharya Axis Bank  - Korba, Korba, Chhattisgarh, India

approx. rs 20000/- has been deducted from my axis bank saving a/c no 307010100100359 since last three months through my debit card no 4688053070043898 in 12 transactions, all the transactions are from abroad, i have never used my debit card for any type of shopping, i have never visited abroad nor i have a passport. From 2/09/2011, i had sent many emails to axis bank (with proof) but they are not giving any positive response just saying that we are investigating the matter kindly acknowledge at the earliest so that i can get back all the unauthorized deductions from my debit card THANKS
N Jul 2, 2012 by
Neeraj Singh 85 Axis Bank  - Lucknow, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India

Dear sir
I want to inform you that i am Neeraj Singh S/o Surendra Singh
having account in okhala phase -1 branch .On 2nd june i have last my debit card of a/c no.911010063133992 and customer id-842027875.after that i have applied for new debit card on my new lucknow address,and i have submitted all required documents in indira nagar branch lucknow and also apply for SMS aler on my new contact no.09559997772.But i dont have received my debit card till date,while pin no. is delivered.
when i contact to indira nagar branch then they told to me that my debit card has been returned to delhi okhala phase-1 branch.
Now i want to receive my debit card and chequebook from indira nagar branch,so please do needfull and solve my problem,because i am facing this problem from last 20 days.so please try to understand.
N Aug 23, 2013 by
chiragdhawan

Dear,

Last month my credit card bill is 25000 approx. and i made the payment but in my account shows is -24, 956.05 till date please help me out

thanks
chirag
N Oct 7, 2013 by
kumar vinay singh

hi,
i have problem to use my Debit card "MasterCard" on online shopping,
b'coz my card no. is blocked now,
pls. help me, my card no is- 5267019006375213