Axis Bank - invalid credentials at login time

rahulyadav1234 on Jan 31, 2012

I am Rahul Yadav, I have changed my iConnet Password some days back, today I am trying to login, but getting invalid credentials every time. Customer ID is correct and password is also correct. After some attempts I got "Reached maximum attempts". And again "invalid credentials" message is coming.

My mail ID is:- nicky.rahul@gmail.com

Rahul Yadav

Comments

A May 31, 2012 by
Arun bv

I am arun kumar bv, even am also facing same problem as Rahul yadav.
I am entering proper login id and password then also getting a pop window as invalid credentials.
I went and enquire in axis bank . there the status is showing Active, but i couldnot able to login through netbanking.
I think there is software problem in axis bank portal.
I have tried forgot password option more than 5 times.
The service is very bad.

my email id is : arun_bv@ymail.com
N Jun 16, 2012 by
Mukeshmurari

invalid credentials at login time

I am RAM SHREE DEVI AWASTHI, today I am trying to login, but getting invalid credentials every time. Customer ID is correct and password is also correct. After some attempts I got "Reached maximum attempts". And again "invalid credentials" message is coming.

My mail ID is:- vjwsthi@gmail.com

R S D Awasthi
N Sep 28, 2012 by
push1250

invalid credentials at login time

I am Pushpendra, today I am trying to login, but getting invalid credentials every time. Customer ID is correct and password is also correct. After some attempts I got "Reached maximum attempts". And again "invalid credentials" message is coming.

My mail ID is:- pushpendrachauhan01@gmail.com

Regards!
Pushpendra
D Oct 8, 2012 by
shankar_lalarora

invalid credentials at login time

I am SHANKAR LAL ARORA, today I am trying to login, but getting invalid credentials every time. Customer ID is correct and password is also correct. After some attempts I got "Reached maximum attempts". And again "invalid credentials" message is coming.

My mail ID is:- shankar_lalarora@rediffmail.com

Regards!
SHANKAR LAL ARORA
N May 4, 2013 by
THIRUGNANAM64

I am THIRUGNANAM, even am also facing problem as
I think there is software problem in axis bank portal.
I have tried forgot password option more than 3 times.
The service is very bad.

USER ID: 839221408
Emil ID: thirugna@gmail.com
N May 8, 2013 by
sanmank

Even I was facing the same problem, but it got resolved when I clicked on forgot password. I think they have changed some rules for the password. For eg you have to use at least one of the mentioned special characters.
N Jun 19, 2013 by
straj401

Its Simple. click forgot password and reset your password using your Axis bank ATM card.
N Jul 17, 2013 by
manjindersingh76

invalid credentials at login time

I am MANJINDER SINGH, today I am trying to login, but getting invalid credentials every time. Customer ID is correct and password is also correct. After some attempts I got "Reached maximum attempts". And again "invalid credentials" message is coming.

My mail ID is:- manjindersingh76@gmail.com

MANJINDER SINGH
N Jul 18, 2013 by
manjindersingh76

My mail ID is:- manjindersingh76@gmail.com

MANJINDER SINGH
N Sep 5, 2013 by
sujatha rajendra rao

I am Sujatha Rajendra Rao, today i am trying to login, but getting invalid credentials every time Customer ID is correct and password is also correct After some attemptds I got reached maxium attempts And again invalid credentials message is coming

My Mail ID is :- sujatharao6@yahoo.com

Please let me know what is going wrong

Sujatha Rajendra Rao