AXIS EXIM PRIVATE LIMITED KOLKATA - Kent RO Water Purifier Servicing

Ranjeet Saha
I bought a Kent water purifier and got the 4 service within one year for free. When I contacted the service centre for service on call basis they quoted the price RS250 as given in the contract document. After a week they said the service on call basis has been increased from Rs250 to Rs500. I dont understand how can a company increse the servicing rate by 100 % at one go. I think its a bad servicing policy and Kent should avoid business with such people or else they loose their business.

Comments

Mir

I bought Kent 1 yr back replacing aqua guard. Though the product is good the after sales service is not up to the mark. There is no emergency service available. The service people are not responsive at all, call to the help lines are unanswered. Frequently the RO membrane gets choked, happened twice in 1 year in my case, alongwith other problems. There is no redressal mechanism even the product is in warranty period. The service people ask me to escalate to HO for replacement of membrane. I think unless they improve the service its not a good experience to have this product.
Indrani

Last year I bought Kent water purifier. I got the after sale servcie for 3 times. But now I have lost the kent service center phone number for Kolkata. I live in South Kolkata. Could anybody please provide me the service centers phone number? This is urgent. A immediate servicing is required. Please help.

Unfortunately without enquiring about services of Kent, I purchased a RO in the last week of March 09. It was informed that on quarterly basis, 4 free services will be provided during next one year. However, on completion of 3 months from purchase, I am contacting to sales person, Noida Office of the Kent, Local Lucknow representative of Kent through phone & e-mail, but this all increased my worries only.

I opine, post sales services of Kent are not at all available and there is no responsible official in this company.

I pray to God to give patience to purchasers of Kent products

Roopesh Gupta

Though the product is good the after sales service is not up to the mark. There is no emergency service available. The service people are not responsible.Every time they come for serviceing, they do something wrong and tell some parts need to change.They are so aweful that i'm frustreted with them. Since 3 months this machine overflowing and they can't stop.

I AM TOTALY DISSATISFIED WITH YOUR SERVICE CENTER THEY SPEAK VERY RUDLY THEY CHALANGE ON EVERY THINGH THEY THINK THIS IS A MONOPOLY BUSSINESS

I have given one year service contract to your company for my kent R.O water purifier .I am so disappointed
to say that your quality of service is too poor.I have lodged a complain on 6th of april regarding my kent purifier which has some problems and my complaint no.is 598 but till today no one has turned up.I will take the matter in consumer forum if no one will come and attend my call by today 16th april 2010.Waiting for quick service.

for any kind of reverse osmosis purifier complaint please call ajay saraiya at mobile no 9831063757.

satisfaction guaranteed

for any reverse osmosis water purifier complaint please call ajay saraiya 9831063757 kolkata
Basudha

For the last 2 1/2yrs We're using Kent R.O. It is no doubt a Good Product but the after sale service which is out sourced to AXIS Consumer Service pvt.ltd. KOLKATA is VERY POOR. For the first one year they gave the free service in time and quite well. After one year we made a yearly contract of Rs.3970 with them and since then they reduced their quality of service . The authorised person is such an arrogant person talking to whom is nothing but pain in the neack.
We're awfully disappointed by their service and would like to recommend a new buyer not to do any contract with Axis consumer pvt.ltd.Kolkata.
N Feb 6, 2011 by
ajaysaraiya

for any kind of r o purifier complaint contact ajay saraiya for kolkata mobile no 9831063757
N Apr 15, 2011 by
priyanka kejriwal

these people are so careless and rude.They dont maintain time factor we are not satisfied with it.Hope new service center will come soon at our area.
A May 5, 2011 by
rajkol2006

AXIS Consumer Service pvt.ltd. guys change the parts which are in good condition with faulty parts during the service and after that they ask the customer to purchase the new parts.
N May 7, 2011 by
Service Kolkata

If your product is out of warranty period or you need service/repair for your RO system, try service-kolkata.in for reasonable charges and professional service. Please view www.http://service-kolkata.in/ro-service
N May 25, 2011 by
ajaysaraiya

for dissatisfied customer of any make R.O water purifier such and Kent, Never to buy Whirlpool & Usha Brita. contact ajay saraiya at 9831063757. We will give proper and honest advice and prompt after sale service
N Jun 15, 2011 by
knkundu AXIS EXIM PRIVATE LIMITED KOLKATA  - DURGAPUR-2 , Bardhaman, West Bengal, India

machine can't be switched on - usha brita / water purifier

MY PURIFIER MODEL NO. OFD 1001 TR

INBUILT ELECTRONIC CKT HAS BEEN SHORT CKTED ,AN OLD REPAIRED CKT WAS REPLACED BUT IT ALSO FAILED . I WANT
NEW ONE TO BE REPLACED. HAS IT ANY GUARANTEE OR
WARRANTY PERIOD . PL RESPONSE AT YOUR EARLIEST .
THANKS - K N KUNDU
TIME : 15:15 HRS
15.06.2011
DURGAPUR-2
A Jul 1, 2011 by
Probir.Bhattacharyya

I have entered into Comprehensive AMC for my Grand+ with AXIS Exim Kolkata & since then the quality of service dropped down. Mr. Bivash Chakraborty of AXIS Exim is such a rude & arrogant person; he dosen't know how to behave with a woman. I have already lodged complain with KENT Customer Grievances, Noida & witing for their response.
A Jul 19, 2011 by
sw.vijay

After sale srevice of Kent water purifier is worst. In fact the literally rob people. I have taken under AMC for my kent water purifier but I am strugling for the last 4-5 months. Their engineer are saying that some of the parts are replacable but the office send new engineer next time saying parts are ok. It is still not working properly I have never experienced such a worst service policy of such a hyped company.

Vijay Shankar
Kolkata
sw.vijay@gmail.com
A Jun 9, 2012 by
NEHA BAID

yes, your service is very very bad. i am sorry to say but this is true that you must wind up your service centre.your company is playing with our health.
N Aug 16, 2013 by
manishsureka

We are using Your Kent Purifiers for last 8 years at 3 of our residences.
We are very much satisfied with your product and water.
We have taken the AMC for many years and we have always paid them on time.
Your service dealer never provide us with good service and whenever there is a problem he comes up with an old replacement part and the he keep on changing them.
We have 9 month old kid and my father is 70 year old and we cannot always suffer from such service deficiency.
Even after paying for AMC with parts your service dealer is demanding money for changing filters.
Dealer Name: Kent Axis Consumer Services Pvt Ltd. of 519B, Rabindra Sarani Kolkata700003.

Please take immediate action otherwise the reputation of your company is at stake as we are very old customer.

manish Sureka