B S N L - landline phone not working properly

ASHISH CHAURASIA on Aug 3, 2013
Resspected sir/mem
I am a customer of BSNL , I have a land line phone of BSNL ,number is (05102735423) , bt it is not working properly , i sevral time complained to BSNL office bt there is no response from their officers , and are they are behaving badly when i complained for this problem .so please help me .....

with warm regards ---ASHISH CHAURASIA
MOB- 08858488574

Comments

Dilip K. Guha Land line  - India

Phone not wrking - Land line

My phone is not working ad I have made the complain on 12.03.08 and still waiting for your action. I am an retired person and an ex BSF officer still feeling insecure without the phone in an event of urgency.

Please look into the matter(Phone No.23241622 Ahmedabad)

Thanks - D.K.Guha
rajesh mehrotra BSNL Landline  - India

not working properply - BSNL Landline

no one listen my complaint .alwaysphone have disturbance
V.Meenakumari BSNL Landline  - India

From the last five months, I am not getting the incoming calls. One ring is coming and it gets disconnected. I am unable to
receive the calls from my consultants/friends in America and Singapore.

When there is no incoming facility working properly Since FEB-2008
What is the use of my landline connection vide phone number 23700984
What is the use of by making payments to the telephone department.
How it is possible for you to bill the rent amount to me.
What Is the use of by using the electronic system in the telephone department of our mother country INDIA.

Please let me know…… When it is going to be rectified.

My address where the phone is placed
V.Meenakumari - Contact number 9444798361

SEC- 40, GURGAON, HARYANA

PLZ SOLVE MY QUERY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
ANIL GOYAL B S N L  - India

Telephone Bell Not Ringing - Telephone Bell

Several complain have ben lodged through 2574 2198 but till now the phone ring have not been rectified.
PAWAN KUMAR POTLURI Landline  - India

There is no dial tone on my tel no.080-23436718
M.M.M.Pandian BSNL Landline  - India

Phone not working properly - BSNL Landline

One month back I was issued with a caller ID phone. Whenever rain, this telephone is not functioning. I could not make out call. If I tried to make a call to this land line from my mobile, I have not heared ringing tone but a call charge was debitted from my mobile. How it is happended. B.S.N.L only knows. To-day I have made complaint through automatic fault rectifying service for which my complaint was registered with docket number: 85216864, dated 23.11.2008. I hope the B.S.N.L. authorities will take corrective steps in this regard.
Umesh kumar Saxena LANDLINE PHONE  - India

Not working Properly - LANDLINE PHONE

my landline no.0120 2691453 is having too much noise every time, and we have not recive my Bill on time
Complainant7263303 B S N L  - India

landline - Umesh Kumar Saxena

my land line phone not working and i am sending complent before two days but no action from Indirapuram Exchange, Today i personally visit Indirapuram Exchange and meet my line man, he says within one hours i will check out but now no positive responce from Exchange till? WHY????????
ramlingam k v BSNL Landline  - India

is not working l - BSNL Landline

last one week my phone is not working properly. pl do needfull above service. my landline no 0452-2524930
Balchandra Puranik BSNL  - India

Phone not working properly - BSNL

The Said phone number 0172 2274302 has been working inconsistently. The broad band service is functional, but charges are applied as usual. The phone gets cross connections. When contacted Mr Sukhbir on 2222204, he said a week ago that the problem will be rectified and Subsequently Mr Kishore confirmed that it will be rectified on 6th Mrach 2009 by 3 pm. On 8th Mr Sukhbir was rude asking me to disconnect the phone if not satisfied with service. Is This right way a service company works.

B C Puranik
SANJAY JUYAL Landline  - India

phone not working - Landline

MY LAND LINE NO. IS 01292472783, I HV BEEN USING THIS PH. FROM LAST 5 YEARS BUT FROM LAST SIX MONTHS MY PH. IS NOT WORKING EVEN I HV PAID ALL MY OUTSTANDINGS, I HV COMPLAIONT SO MANY TIMES BUT NOBODY LISTEN TO ME, NOW I HOPE U WILL TAKE MY PROBLEM SERIOUSLY.
THANKS
SANJAY JUYAL, FARIDABAD.
gurbax singh BSNL Landline  - India

hello sir /madan
my self my namd is gurbax singh s/o joginder singh residece vpo mand tel no 0181 2650290

phone not working properly. linr connect with another one. pls chk it properly thanks
murali BSNL Landline  - India

my land line no 26535458 im in mugapair earischime

my landline is not working past 2 days will u help me get done

there is hum inline some time very bad also

tackcare pls

murali
murali BSNL Landline  - India

my landline no is 044 26535458 im in chennai mugapair my telephone landline not working past 2 days

pls do the needful
ramesh babu.p B S N L  - India

landline not working - Permal

my telephone number 080-25467246 is not working from two days.

Regard's

there is hum inline some time very bad also

tackcare pls

ramesh babu.p
ramesh babu.p BSNL Landline  - India

my landline no is 080-25467246 in the name of Permal my telephone landline not working past 2 days

pls do the needful

Ramesh Babu.p
Rashika Pruthi BSNL Landline  - India

our telephone no. 0172-2586687 is not working from last 20 days, in this regard we have already informed to deptt. but no any action has been taken to rectify the problem.

You are again requested to look into the matter and rectify the problem as early as possible.

with regards