Bajaj Allianz - FALSE PROMISES BY AGENTS OF CENTURY PLUS PLAN

Anirban Ghosh
I would like to bring to your kind notice that I had invested Rs. 50,000 in Bajaj Allianz Century Plus in Feb 2008. At the time of starting the policy, it was told by your representative Mr Suman Bannergee Bajaj Allianz agent Durgapur Branch that it is one time investment, but few days ago i received the PREMIUM RENEWAL letter asking me to pay the next premium amount of Rs 50, 000. But with this kind of breach of trust and false promises I've lost faith in the company. Kindly tell me whether and when I can withdraw the money, and what will the amount that I already invest in the fund. Kindly advise,

Comments

TAPASSYA KANWAR Bajaj Allianz  - India

Dear sir
I would like to bring to your kind notice that I had invested Rs. 1.00 lacs in Bajaj Allianz Century Plus Equity Index Fund II in Dec 2007. At the time of starting the policy, it was told by your representative Mr Munish from Jalandhar Branch that it is one time investment, but few days ago i received the PREMIUM RENEWAL letter asking me to pay the next premium amount of Rs 50, 000, and the due date is 20/12/2008. At the time of selling the policy to me tall claims were made that it will fetch you returns to the tune of 20-30% and need not pay money thereafter since it is one time down payment. But with this kind of breach of trust and false promises I've lost faith in the company. Kindly tell me whether I can withdraw the money after 3years, and what are the charges for early withdrawal. Kindly advise,
Dondor Ranee Bajaj Allianz  - India

Bajaj allianz has so many fraud agents who go on lying people in order to earn money for themselves.I am also one of the Victim of your agent name Remakable Najiar from Shillong whom I came to learnt now that he is not working anymore with your company.I had invested a big amount of Rs 100000/- in Bajaj Allianz century plus Equity Index Fund II in July 2008.I was also told that its a one time Investment, but now i am to pay my next premium which i am finding really difficult and i am not able to pay.Hence kindly advice me what will happen if I dont pay the premium, what are the charges if I surrender the policy, and what is the benefit if i continue with a reduced premium of Rs25000/-
dhanya manu century plus  - India

AGENT -WRONG INFORMATION- OF CENTURY PLUS PLAN - century plus

FALSE PROMISES BY AGENTS OF CENTURY PLUS PLAN
amount of Rs 30000/- in Bajaj Allianz century plus I in 2007. our agent was also told that its a one time Investment, but now i got msg from bajaj that RENUE YOUR LAPSED POLICY BY PAYING 25000/- . premium which i am finding really difficult and i am not able to pay NOW . I AM NOT WORKING. Hence kindly advice me what will happen if I dont pay the premium, what are the charges if I surrender the policy.
bajajallianz Bajaj Allianz  - India

As there is no contact information, please contact the nos below and we will be happy to help you.

Helpline Number
Any Landline/Mobile 1800-209-5858 Tel (+91 020) 30305858
MTNL/BSNL 1800-22-5858 Fax (+91 020) 66026667
Bharti 1800-102-5858 Email info@bajajallianz.co.in
amitkshaw Bajaj Allianz  - India

above this problem i already face i take a policy on 10/03/2008 rs 1, 50, 000/- in century plus At the time of starting the policy, it was told by your representative Mr Mukul Prabhat asansol Branch that it is one time investment, but few days ago i received the PREMIUM RENEWAL letter asking me to pay the next premium amount of Rs 1, 50, 000, and the due date is 10/03/2009. At the time of selling the policy to me tall claims were made that it will fetch you returns to the tune of DOUBLE and need not pay money thereafter since it is one time down payment. But with this kind of breach of trust and false promises I've lost faith in the company. Kindly tell me whether I can withdraw the money after 3years, and what are the charges for early withdrawal. Kindly advise,

TODAY FUND VALUE IS 1, 06, 000/- ONLY 05/03/2010
ABHAY SHARMA Bajaj Allianz  - India

this company agent is thief Mr Mukul Prabhat (Asansol Branch) is No 1 Fraud in this company

Mr Mukul Prabhat Ek No Ka Chor Hai isne Bahut Ko Fraud Kiya hai Century Plaus Plan Me Bola Hai ki 3 Years Me Double Amount Ho jayega
Anirban Ghosh Bajaj Allianz  - India

I would like to bring to your kind notice that I had invested Rs. 50, 000 in Bajaj Allianz Century Plus in Feb 2008. At the time of starting the policy, it was told by your representative Mr Suman Bannergee Bajaj Allianz agent Durgapur Branch that it is one time investment, but few days ago i received the PREMIUM RENEWAL letter asking me to pay the next premium amount of Rs 50, 000. But with this kind of breach of trust and false promises I've lost faith in the company. Kindly tell me whether and when I can withdraw the money, and what will the amount that I already invest in the fund. Kindly advise,

Helpline Number
Bharti 1800-102-5858 Email info@bajajallianz.co.in
Md Mozammel Haque century plus  - RAIGANJ, North Dinajpur, West Bengal, India

Fund switching - century plus

dear sir,

I have aplied for fund switching from my liquid fund to
equity inex fund II on 08/3/2010 in written from nearest bajajallianz
office .The same has no yet been switched and my custmer portal has not
yet been updated .Now my total fund should be in equity index fund II.
Please solicit it and kindly inform in my following ID.

My Policy details as follows----

Md Mozammel Haque
policy number 0120099121
DOB-14/02/1967
NOK-Anjura Begum
E-mail ID- mdm_haq@yahoo.in

subrahmanyam m a h Bajaj Allianz  - Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

Not of able to receive offers - Bajaj Allianz Invest Plus

I took the policy No.01`59736043 on telugu ugadi day that the company is providing Microwave ovens worth 13k along with health policy. The business adviser B Rajasekhar and his Head Mr Rajeev kumar inspite of the assurance that I have to purchase and submit bill for reimbersement, after the purchase and receipt of the bill left the organisation. The state Head Mr pradeep on 11 may assured to settle it but not responding. The custemor care desk is not registering a complaint. After great persuation registered complaint on 12th june no.500002045 by mr Ramesh and tells that he needs 10 days to answer back. The whole episode is giving a serious view that the representatives are playing game with parties and the company is a silent spectator. Now worried about closure of policy to avoid further losses as the promises are not going to be kept up. Feel veru very sorry having tgrapped
Milan Panda Bajaj Allianz  - India

I would like to bring your kind attention that my father Mr.Prabhangshu Panda had invested Rs.25000/- in Bajaj Allianz Century Plus in 4th August, 2008(Policy No.0105015822).At the time of starting the policy, it was told by your agent Mr.Gopal Mondal(Kontai Branch) that it is one time investment, but few months ago I received the Premium Renewal letter from your end asking me to pay the next premium amount of Rs.25000/-.But with this kind of false promises I have lost faith in your company.Kindly tell me whether I can withdraw the money after 3 years or what are the charges for early withdrawal.Please Advice...
vinay. kumar Bajaj Allianz  - India

i m also told by mr manoj kr of patna branch this is one time investement... i hv not paid two consecutive year premium ...will my invested money will not be getable??

vinay
vinaypresent@gmail.com
abdulgulam Bajaj Allianz  - India

i am also having policy no 83711051 i have invested rs.40000
please tell me how to get back that money
Aani Bajaj Allianz  - India

I would like to bring to your kind notice that I had invested Rs. 1.00 lacs in Bajaj Allianz Century Plus Equity Index Fund II in March2008. At the time of starting the policy, it was told by your representative Mr Garnayak from Angul Branch, Orissa that it is one time investment, but few days ago i received the PREMIUM RENEWAL letter asking me to pay the next premium amount of Rs 50, 000. At the time of selling the policy to me tall claims were made that it will fetch me double the amount in 4 years and need not pay money thereafter since it is one time down payment. But with this kind of breach of trust and false promises I've lost faith in the company. Now when I am trying to contact that person, he's out of sight. If u people own such a company u should abide by its rules and should not cheat people. My 4 years term is ending on march, 2012. What will be the amount returned to me at that time????,
A Jan 10, 2011 by
neha priyadarshni Bajaj Allianz  - India

I do agree with abov all complains.This company is fraud.Mr Shudhir Kumar, agent of this company from Patna branch took my father into confidence and claimed that investing money in centuary plus plan will gain him more than double the amount of money invested.So my father, Mr Shyam Sunder Priyadarshi invested a amount of Rs 50, 000 each in three centuary plus plan policy no being 0077021251 on 28/111/2007, 007702182 on 28/11/2007, 00776996083 on 12/11/2007, and product code being 93.And my father also invested a sum of Rs 10, 000 in capital gain unit plan on 19/2/2008.Mr Shudhir also confirmed that the investment will be a one time down payment.He took the signature of my father on blank form and requested to fill it by himself.Now he is no more in contact.He is not receiving his phone.we are constantly getting reminders on phone that our premium is due.The company is asking for premium renewal of Rs.150000 which we cant afford.If these type fraud are allowed to grow they will only create nuience and loot people in front of their eye.Please please band this company and return our money.
If this cant be done kindly suggest me what should i do now?
A Feb 12, 2011 by
Ritesh Kumar Singh Bajaj Allianz  - India

FALSE PROMISES BY AGENTS OF CENTURY PLUS PLAN
Dear sir ( it was said to me single Premium )
i am Ritesh Kumar Singh & my younger brother Niraj Kumar Singh from Village Bishrampur, Thahsil- Simga, District- Raipur in the state of Chhattisgarh India.
I would like to inform that in the year of 2008 we had invested Rs. 2.00 lacs one lacs for me and one lacs for my brother in Bajaj Allianz Century Plus Equity Index Fund at Bhatapara Branch. At the time of starting the policy, it was told by your representative Mr Danish Martin and Mr. Deeraj and many more people of Bhatapara Branch that it is one time investment, but in the year of 2009 we received the PREMIUM RENEWAL letter asking us again to pay the next premium amount of Rs 1.oo lacs each.
i was thinking that it is very good plan where as i can invest my money and i would definatly get the good amount, but on 21 January 2011 we both went to Bhatapra Brance to surrender our premium but while i saw our Fund Value i become surprise that there is not any growth in my premium.
At the time of selling the policy to me tall claims were made that it will fetch you returns to the tune of 20-30% and need not pay money thereafter since it is one time down payment the letter which i received from Raipur Zone are with me. But with this kind of breach of trust and false promises I've lost faith in the company. Kindly tell me whether I can withdraw the money after 3years, Recenly my father passed away and i am urgent need of money but than i can not withdraw my money because i am not getting much benifit on it rather i am in loss, if i would diposit the same amount in any bank i would definatly got the good return from any bank but Bajaj allianz company have chited us, now if i need my sum amount of 2 lacs what should i do please tell me.

Yours in Christ,

Customer
Ritesh kumar puspraj rituraj pramod vinod mahipal chandra pal singh
please mail me riteskumarsingh@gmail.com
N Feb 12, 2011 by
Ritesh Kumar Singh Bajaj Allianz  - India

Dear Sir

Greetings in Jesus name!

please tell me if i want to see my fund value through net what is the processor to see my account

please let me know

Yours in Christ,

Br. Ritesh Kumar Singh
A Feb 17, 2011 by
GloryAlexis Bajaj Allianz  - India

you are absolutely right, we are agree with you, Bajaj Allianz agent told the same that you need to pay 50000/- at once than you will 2, 50, 000/- after 5 years but now we lost our all money. We are facing same problems, they are not responding at all. So now please don't trust Bajaj Allianz. that's all croop, bullshit...
N Feb 20, 2011 by
chaitali mondal Bajaj Allianz  - India

I would like to bring to your kind notice that I had invested Rs. 50, 000 in Bajaj Allianz Century Plus in Feb 2008. At the time of starting the policy, it was told by your representative of Bajaj Allianz agent Baruipur, WB that it is one time investment, but few days ago i received the PREMIUM RENEWAL letter asking me to pay the next premium amount of Rs 50, 000. But with this kind of breach of trust and false promises I've lost faith in the company. Kindly tell me whether I can withdraw the money after three years and the amount of return. Kindly advise,
Mrs Chaitali Mondal
A Mar 21, 2011 by
rajendra nayak Bajaj Allianz  - India

i agree with all complainers, that bajallianz agents and also their BM are selling the century plus saying that it is a singl premium policy.I am also a century plus policy holder and was conveinced me is a single premium policy.

Bajaj Allianz - FALSE PROMISES BY AGENTS OF CENTURY PLUS PLAN