Bajaj Allianz Capital Gain - due date and fund value

p sanjeevamma
sir
my policy no 0032926358 d o c 19th december, 2006. plan Bajaj Allianz Capital Gain. please send my policy due date and now my found value .

thank you.

Comments

sir
my policy no 0044054477 d o c 23th march, 2007. plan Bajaj Allianz New Unitgain. please send my policy due date and my present fund value .

sanjay joseph

dear sir, my policy no is0026240470 and date of commencement of policy is 06-09-2006.pls send my fund values.AND FULL STATUS OF MY POLICY

sir
my policy no 0014260186 d o c plan Bajaj Allianz Envest Gain. please send my policy due date and my present fund value .

Dear sir my policy no. is 0006942451 bajaj allianz unit gain plus, plz let me know my present fund value.

KINDLY TELL ME THE CORRECT WEBSITE TO KNOW MY PROGRESS

sir
my policy no 0095127487 d o c 31march 2008. plan Bajaj Allianz senctury plus. please send my policy due date and my present fund value .

Hard copy of premium intimation letter and account statement has been sent to you.

Please let me the Fund Value of my Policy No.0062869797.

Nabanita Bagchi

my policy no 24287845 d o c 28 July 2006. plan Bajaj Allianz New Unit Gain Plus. please let me know my present fund value .

Sir i wanted to know my fund value my policy number is 0089407763 please send a detail mail to me. very urgent.

please let me know the fund value of my policy no.0046405778. convey the surrender value also. very urgent

My policy number is 0044759524 .I am interested in investing more into this policy. Kindly let me know the present fund value of my policy so that I can plan further investments.

P R MURALIDHAR

I want to know the fund value of my policy nos. 9115408, 9581608 and 10088846.
trivediarun Bajaj Allianz Capital Gain  - Bhind, Madhya Pradesh, India

To update my fund value - unit gain policy

I have brought a policy No. 0011300912 unit gain from your Reprsantative and he insure me i will update to you time to time regarding my fund value But i have no single massage received from your side.

This is my reqest to update me about my policy otherwise i will sarrender the policy to you.

Arun Trivedi

I want to know the Fund value of my Policy No. 104432344 (Excuse me It is my correct E-Mail address)

Please let me know the Fund Value of my Policy No. 104432344

PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE FUND VALUE OF MY POLICY NO 0014217325

my name is dharmesh. i want to know my fund value amt. my unit gain polyci no is 0056730185.

kindly send me tha fund value amt. msg to folowing address.

mob no - 9925873279

e-mail - dkgdax@redifmail.com

thanks,

my policy no 63894993 d o c 04 sept 2007. plan Bajaj Allianz New Unit Gain size one. please let me know my present fund value and send the statement
on my email, zamank2002@gmail.com,
ovia

my police no 98292527 dt 05.05.2008. plan _ new unit gain. please let me know my present fund value amt, and send the statement

thanking uour