Bajaj Allianz Insurance - Policy Copy

Vinod.venkatraj

I didnt receive the bajaj alliance insurance policy still now...I have even paid 3 dues still i didnt get the policy copy, if i ask the agents here in coimbatore there is no proper response...SO MY ADVICE TO EVERY INDIVIDUALS IS UNLESS YOU GET A POLICY COPY DONT PAY THE DUE...THERE ARE MANY CHEATERS SPOILING THE REPUTED COMPANY NAME...So i would like make you people aware of what is prctically going on in this market...

Comments

maine policy ke tino premium jama kar diya isse age ke bare mai jankari chahiye.
mukeshanand Bajaj Allianz Insurance  - New Delhi, Delhi, India

no response to calls - Bajaj Allianz Insurance

I have called customer care tel. No 1800-22-5858 4 times since 06 Sep and have requested to give me a travel insurance. However no one has contacted me till todate. The poor eespnse of Bajaj Allianze needs to be brought to the notice of all concerned in the company.

My contact details have been given to the company. Tel (M) 9818657566
N Apr 5, 2011 by
rajendra nayak Bajaj Allianz Insurance  - Odisha, India

what is my policy feature - Bajaj Allianz Insurance

BM and agent both told me that our century plus policy is a single primium policy but
after one yaer they send me letters to pay the outstaning primium, otherwise your policy will be laps
N Jun 5, 2011 by
harikandoth

my policy no 17144374 & I want know the status of my policy, my e mail id given bellow Pls do the needufull.

harichandran ck,
email id ;- harikandoth@yahoo.com.
N Dec 22, 2011 by
plramnathan Bajaj Allianz Insurance  - Neyveli township, Cuddalore, Tamil Nadu, India

speed post not received - Bajaj Allianz Insurance

i have not received the speed post booked on 13.12.2011 from pune by bajaj insurance company
my pod no is EM373922009IN
N Dec 1, 2012 by
s.yadagiri

sir

i s.yadagiri policy no.0012965320 amount paid receipt not received

please send as soon and send present status to my email id s.yadagiri27@yahoo.com

Bajaj Allianz Insurance - Policy Copy