Bajaj Allianz Unitgain Plus Gold - for information

mr.kamleswar yadav
dear sir
please send a further information about my policy benefits.

Comments

Please arrange to send premium reciept for July'08 and Jan'09 for policy no, s 0040487294 of New unitgain and 0077872600 of unitgain plus gold

Please let us know the value of the policy as on date My policy No. 0081925787 and let us know the due date of payment of next premium and grace time available for payment

I have invested in your bajaj allianz new unit gain plus scheme. But i am not able to view NAV & my transaction details or statement. So pls kindly give me path for how to see my account details daily & its NAV.

My policy No. is 0073519328

And i also want to complain for agent from whom i took policy and he is not picking up my calls & also not mailing me required statement. His name is Manjeet. I dont know his agent code. So i think u should take some action against him. He is not answering me at all.

Awaiting for earliest reply from ur side.

I have invested in your bajaj allianz new unit gain plus scheme. But i am not able to view NAV & my transaction details or statement. So pls kindly mail me the latest NAV in my mail account.

please let me know the latest nav of bajaj allianz unit gain plus - equity plus fund. my policy no.is
0014550915. Date of risk is 28.12.2005

a have a policy of unit gain plus. can any one name any site where i can watch my policies growth.

How can I know that my agents regularly deposit premimum. I have a scheme namely BajaJ Allianz-Unit gain Plus Gold. Can I check in your website regarding my fund deposit status.

I want to know the current of my invested amount.
How could I?

My policy no is 0082030042 in Bajaj Allianz unit gain Plus Gold.

I request to know my policy status and how much premium invested, when next premium payment date and status of sharemarket.

As there is no contact information, please contact the nos below and we will be happy to help you.

Helpline Number

Toll free numbers Standard STD rates apply
Any Landline/Mobile 1800-209-5858 Tel (+91 020) 30305858
MTNL/BSNL 1800-22-5858 Fax (+91 020) 66026667
Bharti 1800-102-5858 Email info@bajajallianz.co.in

How can I view my account.

I have a policy of unit gain plus gold policy no 0100886278. iam not able to view my transaction details or statement. how can i see the status of my policy. can i pay online . how can i register. system is not accepting my details, showing invalid. pl send to my mail id.

I have a policy no 104072744 ( unitgain plus gold ).
I would like the see the current status and its value. Pl advise the path by which we can see it.

My policy Number is 73134155. What is the current status in my policy account. My policy is unitgain plus gold.

My Policy number is 73134155 (unit gain plus gold ). What is the current posotion in my policy account.

Sir my policy no : 0092241651(unit gain plus gold).what is the current position in my policy account.i am suffring for our agent behaviour, because i am not well educated so i don't know i invest for regular prememum

Please send my policy benifit ( Policy No 0095882491)

My policy Number is 0095882491. What is the current status in my policy account. My policy is unitgain plus gold.

my policy no is 0088075184, i would like to know my premium statement and current status

Bajaj Allianz Unitgain Plus Gold - for information