Bajaj Auto - NOC - RTO copy

S.Sathik
Iam S.Sathik got loan for two wheeler from Bajaj Auto Finance Limited located in TamilNadu - Salem Branch.my loan proposal no. is 459013753. i had completed the full payment of loan on 25-dec-2008. i have reciveced noc letter stated to my name from the company.

But actually the NOC for Two wheeler Loan should be addressed to RTO - salem office.but it is stated to my name which the RTO is not accepting for NOC in RC book.

The NOC has been returned back twice after it has been sent to RTO office - Salem stating that it should be addressed to RTO.

There is no response from Bajaj branch office - Salem.

Iam keep on requesting them to give me a NOC certificate addressed to RTO - Salem.But they are responding me that we wont give any NOC certificate and you have to ask for it to the main branch office only.

I also enquired about it to the customer care numbers.they replied that it will reach you as soon as poosible.but i dont know when.

also they have to return me two keys of the vehicle on full repayment of the loan.but they returned only one key and said that another one is missing.

so please do me the needful as soon as possible

S.Sathik

Comments

I am so aggrieved from Bajaj Finance .I have taken loan from them frequently but this time I ever remembner experience. I have taken a LCD of Rs.53000/- and paid down payment of Rs.17672/- approximately and remaining amount was from Bajaj Finance as loan and to be paid in equally 12 monthly ECS of Rs.2944/-. but due to by mistake of their representative officer Mr. Raj who was sitting at CROMA at Himaliya Mall Ahmedabad, the 12 instalment converted 14 instalement as their company has paid loan amount in excess in two instalment .Due to monitoriing of my instalwement, by stopping of ECS payment after a 12 instalement, one more instalwement i.e. 13 has been paid by the Bank even though ECS has stopped. Now I have too tired to recover one instalme t of s.2944/- from tlhem Now to day one [phone is received that my cheue is ready . M.R.Kaloliya

DEAR SIR,

PROPOSAL NO : 22782, TIRUPUR, TAMAILNADU.

NOT RECIVED NOC LETTER. PLS SEND NOC LETTER URGENTLY.
ACCOUNT CLOSED DATE : 14.05.2009, RECEIPT NO : AF11140953

valueknitfashion@gmail.com
N Oct 10, 2011 by
akhtarali

dear sir

proposal no 506005495 jodhpur (raj)
my eveary instolment is pay but not send my NOC

receipt no...
1- 00012949 Rs- 3466+100 (with penolty)
2- 17207 1733
3- 17225 3466
4- 17259 3466
5- 50636951 3466
6- 50636991 733

i have all receipt. i think my instol is complet
pls close my a/c and send NOC
office address-