Bajaj Auto Finance Limited - Loan Account Statement

Vishal Mishra
Sir/Madam,

With due respect, I have teken Two Wheeler Loan from Bajaj Auto Finance Limited, vide Loan Account No :- L2WDEL00088613, in the Name of Vishal Mishal, so pls provide loan statemtent in my e-mail: vishalm614@gmail.com.

Comments

N Nov 8, 2014 by
anjanimanjalpur

Best Review

With due respect, I have teken Two Wheeler Loan from Bajaj Auto Finance
Limited, vide Loan Account No :- L2WBAR01951058, in the Name of SUKHDEV
JOSHI, so pls provide loan statemtent in my e-mail:
ANJANIMANJALPUR@GMAIL.COM...PLZ SIR URGENT

no find out my loan a/c no - two wheeler loan(bajaj)

my father(om prakash rathor) and his DOB 10-03-1950, buy a bike bajaj pulsar threw hdfc bank,
now all installment pay before due date .
i am go ur branch office (safderjung delhi) and give all detail like (loan amount = 2316, bike registeration certificate, bike no = 5821, bike purchasing place= rajuri garden, new delhi. and give all information we have. but she can't find out my loan a/c no .then after she saying all doc photo copy give.
after two weak she can't find out my loan no.
last amount deducte on 06-10-08 To ECS (dr) hdfc b 2316
if u find my loan no pls mail me or call me this (vikas_rathor84@rediffmail.com)
mob no-9891707362 becuse we want NOC.

if u want a any detail, pls mail me
pls take action or reply fast.

regard's
vikas rathore

ECS payment - Surajit Dutta

I Surajit Dutta one of your indian customer.My address is 40/1 Tangra Road Housing Estate, Block - O, Flat -1, Kolkata - 700015. My contact numbers are (033)23296213, (91)9432062859.I hav taken a loan from ur bank.My loan number is LCBK014859601. And my card number is 7777704036584106. I used to have a HDFC bank account which used to pay your ECS payment. But now that account is closed and so from March onwards I cannot pay your ECS amount through HDFC. An amount of Rs 2990/- is paid on account of your ECS.Please contact us as fast as u can.

To get No Objection Certificate - Bajaj Auto Finance Co.

Resp, Sir,
I am Rakeshkumar vyomesh chandra Bhagat, I bought a Discover bike From Bajaj auto finance co. at Baroda, My Praposal No is 524/51469.
Now, I Paid all the instolments by advanced checks, During that The check No:754216 was not reliesed by Baroda Office .and They told me that the check will be bounced but sir, at the time of reliesing that check my Bank Balance was 11896/-.So how can it Possible?
On this account the company added panelty, Why?
I gave the Bank statement to Baroda Office for check it out .So please sir, Do some thing and check it and relise my NOC to me.
I atteched bank statements, Please follow it and see at markings.
I inquire for that since last four months But tey told me that they sent my statement to their Puna Office, Sir I heard this answer since January 2009.
Please do some thing sir, , , Please

i was taking consumer loan from bajaj finance, sales corner lcd loan my emi amt 889/- till date i have not received my welcome latter.

statement of loan account - Two Wheeler Loan

Please send our account statement on our email

yours Faithfully,

Ramesh V.Jaybhaye
Mobile No.9372745354

proposal no:185096 - bajajautofinancelimited/consumerloan

Dear sir/Madam,

With reference to my proposal no:185096 in bajaj finance I have purchased a computer by paying down payment of Rs16000.00 before availng the loan .
I have given EMI in ICICI bank but due to my personal problem I have coneyed bajajfinance that I may pay cash . Subsequently I have paid all the dues and last due on 23.05.2009.
Unfortunately I came to know that some amount in between Rs40000- Rs50000 showing against my name in CIBIL.
Again when I enquired in Bajafinance they told that because of EMI I have to pay some more charges . Then only they can delete my name in CIBIL by forwarding it to their Head office.
I was astonished because of my personal problem only I requested them to collect cash.When I paid cash regularly where wsa the question of paying charges again.
They understood my problem and after verifying my regular repayment position they have asked me to pay Rs3000.00 instead of the oiginal charges.
Again I have paid Rs3000.00 amount in the month of June2009
I came to know that in CIBIL it is stillshowing outstanding more than Rs26000 approximately against my name.
Please suggest me what is the problem and even though when I have paid all the dues how it will come in CIBIL.
I have sent e-mails to bajaj finance to rectify the problem.
They are informing me that they have already forwarded e-mails to their headoffice.Even they are also not giving proper information when it will be deleted in CIBIL.
Hence, It is my humble request to please verify my case and remove the dues against my name in CIBIL and from Unnecessary mental torture since 3months.
Thanking you,
Yours faithfully,
sujatha

served legal notice without prior intimation of dues - Bajaj Auto Finance Ltd. / Pulser150 Bike

Bajaj Auto Finance Ltd has served me a legal notice stating some amount is due towards me.I guess, company should've informed me the details of dues in written before issuing legal notice.As per agreement my loan repayment period is over, hopefully i must've paid all the installments as i've already issued post dated cheques.
If i defaulted any why should i pay the interest ammount? I should pay the exact amount of installments.

Please send our account statement on our email

Yours Faithfully

P.Saibaba
Mobile No. 9959640520

closed the a/c but they taken the emi - Bajaj Two Wheeler, Pulsar

Dear Sir, I have taken a auto loan from Bajaj Auto Finance from their siliguri office situated in sevoke Road, siliguri, sorry to say you that I have fully paid all the outstanding amount to their agent on 29th
september 2009 at their office but till date they have not closed the account instead of that they taken the
EMI from my account with the cheque which I had given at the time of advance. They have not closed the account also have not returned my rest cheque which is lying with them.

I shall be glad if you kindly look into the matter so, that I can get my rest cheque and also stop deduction from my accoun, as I have fully paid the outstanding amount..

I have taken personal loan from your bank of amount 1, 50000 rs.My account no is 030-060719-872.The problem is i am not receiving my monthly statement of account.so i am unaware of current status of my account.so please send my latest month account statement copy as soon as possible.Thank you.

Loan Account Statement

Sir/Madam,

With due respect, I have teken Two Wheeler Loan from Bajaj Auto Finance Limited, vide Loan Account No :- L2WDEL00014832, in the Name of Amit Kumar Aggarwal, so pls provide loan statemtent in my e-mail: amitkumar132@gmail.com.

Non Issue of NOC - Bajaj Auto Finance Limited

Dear All,

I have cleared my Motory Cycle Loan in Sep 2009 for Motor Cycle Registration Number HR60-A 9740. Even after several reminder I had not been issue with NOC.

With due respect, I have teken Two Wheeler Loan from Bajaj Auto Finance Limited, vide Loan Account No :- L2WKNP00383573, in the Name of Shailesh Nigam, so pls provide loan statemtent in my e-mail: vishus_shail@yahoo.co.in

dear sir/ madam
my loan account number is-l2wde100013979.i want to know about my status.
please tell me
kishan lal

Loan Account Statement

Sir/Madam,

With due respect, I have teken Two Wheeler Loan from Bajaj Auto Finance Limited, Loan Account No :- L2WLUD00229928, in the Name of MUKESH KUMAR, so pls provide loan statemtent in my e-mail: KARAN_MK1982@YAHOO.IN.CO
prashanth Two Wheeler Loan  - Bangalore, Karnataka, India

NEED STATEMENT immediately - Two Wheeler Loan

tbng00013845102

sir please send my vehicle loan details till tat i wont clear i have a dispute with icici
ICICI Bank Customer Care Customer Care Two Wheeler Loan  - Bangalore, Karnataka, India

We have made a note of your concern as mentioned here. We'll contact you and work to address your issue at the earliest.

ICICI Customer Service Team.
Premkumar .R Bajaj Auto Finance Limited  - Coimbatore, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India

No response - bajaj finance Co.ltd

I Bought a Motor Bike BAJAJ - CT -100 - REG NO. TN-43-B-4635 financial Assistant with M/s.Bajajai Finance Co.Ltd. R.S. Puram Coimbatore- for 36 Instalments. I paid all the Instalments with in time. But their record Said I had to pay 4 Instalment Rs.1350.00 per Instalments. I ready to pay. But they seized my veichle and sold. Why did not give the chance to pay the money.I compalait with bajaj customer service. No response form their end. Kindly do the need ful.

With due respect, I have teken Two Wheeler Loan from Bajaj Auto Finance Limited, Loan Account No :- L2WMUM00163102, in the Name of Surendra Mistry, so pls provide loan statemtent in my e-mail:sbsuthar@gmail.com

Bajaj Auto Finance Limited - Loan Account Statement