Bajaj - mileage of platina 100 CC

GANESH NAIKARE
I've purchased Bajaj platina 100 CC in may 2008. . I was assured an average of atleast 85 kms. was told you will get the average after 4th servicing. I am still getting the mileage at 52 Kms. I would like to know What I need to do legally (In case the problem is with bike). What I need to check or take care of to get the average ?

Comments

sridhar

i purchased platina in feb 2008. right from the beginning the mileage is poor around 40 to 45. A test ride with mileage checking shows an average of 8 to 8.5 kms per 100ml, but reserve to reserve ride never gives more than 40 to 45.
The mechanic says that there is some thing wrong, which could not be traced out and particularly the bajaj platina bikes those manufactured after 2007 are poor in mileage and could not be rectified at any level.
is that true? Is it a poor gimmiks from BAJAJ boasting about mileage?
If not, let me know the remedy to improve the mileage. i have tested with the other corburettors, and other accessories, but no use.

sridhar

hello sir,
i am well satisfied with my platina 100cc. but its giving 70 t0 72 km ave. i bought it on 27th last month. one service is been done. could u pls give suggestions on its avarage.
thanks.
yours faithfully
harbir

access rate by dealer - bajaj Platina

I wanna purchase a Platina bike.i saw your advertisement In newspaper of Platina bike in 33800 with schime of free insurance but here Dealer of Bajaj is demanding 35890.

from
Shiv Tractors
Ph.094143-32676
Near Bank of Baroda
Hanumangarh Town
Rajasthan

20days back i took bajaj platina 100cc.when ever i will make it neutral in down.suddenly it will be off and struck why is this problem happening 260km passed.what is the problem in that.starting problem also once i kick it won't start after 2kick only it will get on??/

I have purchased a Bajaj Platina in June 2006. It is giving an average of 65 to 70 Km/ltr. Please let me know how can I expand this average upto 100 or 110 km/ltr. Mechanic has told me to change the air mixture of this bike. I have gone to Dada Motors and Impact agencies. But they have told me that this part is not coming separately. Please advice me what can I do.

Not getting accessories - Bajaj

I purchased Discover 135 DTS-i from Fair Deal Bajaj Auto, Jagatpuri on 4th oct 2009 and the sales guy told me that they didn't have seat cover, grip cover and helmet. So they wrote three items on my booklet as pending and asked me to come on 6th oct 2009. On 6th october 2009, they didn't deliver the accessories and asked me to come on 8th october. On 8th october, the response from the staff of the showroom was disgusting, he simple refused to deliver the accessories but when I became angry and started shouting at him, he again made a promise to come on 10th october.

Let's see what happens tomorrow, but during all this I have wasted more money and time than the cost of these accessories.

Again he has told me that he won't give branded helmet rather will give local helmet worth Rs 80. But I am not sure whether he will deliver that too or not.

They have cheated me and befooled me. I don't know what to do, but I am suggesting everone never to buy any bike from Bajaj, they have no class, third class people to deal with.

Thanks and regards
Gaurav Garg

bajaj platina
neeraj madaan Bajaj  - Haridwar, Uttarakhand, India

parts not available any showroom - bajaj 125cc platina

my motor cycle accident on dated 3/03/2010 dimadge some parts vechile no uk08n4319 purchase in piyush agencies dhanori distt haridwar

I've purchased Bajaj Discover 100 CC in June 2010. . I was assured an average of atleast 85 kms. was told you will get the average after 4th servicing. I am still getting the mileage at 50 Kms. I would like to know What I need to do legally (In case the problem is with bike). What I need to check or take care of to get the average ?

Bajaj discover dsi give not milege

hey all guys my platina gives mileage of only about 55km/litre at 19, 422kms and 2 and half years of age ...i dont know how you guys obtaining mileage of about 70km/litre and +... please reply me with suggestions... please anybody
N Jun 26, 2011 by
anilashokdl8ce

Hi bikers,
My platina give mileage 75- 78 km per litre.

If required bike average, please follow following point- I hope your problem automatic solve for mileage.

1. Drive bike in idle speed ( 50- 55 km per hour)
2. Not install extra electrical accessories ( power horn, music system, neon lights, beep system etc in bike.
3. Always maintain tyre pressure both tyres.
4. Do not allow triple riding.
5. Perodic Servicing.
6. Always fill petrol in morning period. As we known afternoon period hi- vaporation period for fuel.
7. Use best road for destination.
8. Always wear Aerodynamic helmets / riding gears.

Anil Sharma
N Jun 13, 2012 by
sai_morshi

purchased Bajaj platina 100 CC in may 2012. . I was assured an average of atleast 85 kms. was told you will get The average after 4Th servicing. I am still getting The mileage at 49 Kms. I would like to know What I need to do legally (In case The problem is wiTh bike). What I need to check or take care of to get The average ?MH-27-4552
PLS CALL ME AT 9890914914
D Jun 13, 2012 by
sai_morshi

Dear sir
always i m fill petrol in morning because my salesmen goes to market at 9.00 am to 9.30 am
and also drive 45-60 per hour no accessories in bike maintain bike in every 1st friday of month and always air pressure check after 2 days
N Aug 18, 2012 by