Bajaj Electricals - Pop up toaster not functioning

Elveira Fernandes on Jan 2, 2013
I had purchased Bajaj Pop up toaster from Vijay sales Bill No. 06-BR 12-11SICD651 dated 11.12.2011

Right from day 1 it was functioning off and on. Sometimes it used to work sometimes not.
We had complained vide No, MUM1112000701753-1 The mechanic attended saying some carbon problem he repaired it worked for one
day then again we complained the mechanic came and he could not repair it. We then asked for a replacement. Till date nothing has happened please see that I get the toaster repaired or replaced.

Elveira Fernandes

Comments

Akshay Viswanathan Bajaj Electricals  - India

Billing - Hotline Pop up toaster

I bought a pop-up toaster 2 days ago and was not given a bill/invoice for the same. when i demanded an invoice from the shopkeeper, he asked me to pay 12.5% tax money in order to get the bill. i want to know if there exists a rule like this in the consumer code of India.
N Jan 2, 2013 by
Bajaj Electricals

Dear Elveira,

Please provide us your contact number, email id and complete postal address so that we can get in touch with you…

Team Bajaj Electricals
N Jan 20, 2013 by
sugat jain Bajaj Electricals  - Yamunanagar, Haryana, India

spare parts - pop up toaster

i hv purchased a pop up toaster from indus plastics and the toaster has been damaged due to some fault.he is saying that company is not sending parts and this is happening from 2 months.pls tell me what to do

sugat jain
N Jun 23, 2013 by
Utpal Kenwar

We have a BAJAJ make, MAGESTY ATX7 popup type toaster (S no Y007 ATX7 070901381). I think it coasted my daughter around 1250 rupee to purchase and bring it home about a year ago. We hardly have eaten BF some 5or 6 times, with it, and then it went kaput. I checked up and found that the central heater element has gone bad. (Actually it has three heater elements, encased inside a metallic integral assembly, including the slice supports and the pop up grate ) . So I went to the Bajaj service centre “N. K. Electrical & Refrigeration” near Anjuman Hospital in KONKA road, Ranchi. First time the agency repaired and charged me around 70/75 rupees. The repaired toaster worked may be hardly 2 times, and then it went again kaput. .I checked up inside and found that, they just twisted for shorting the old heater element and reconnected. And as you know, If such Soddy repair is done, heater elements being quite fragile, gets localized excessive heating and are bound to get immediately damaged . Now when I went next time with the problem, the agency informed me to better to buy a new one, as the replacement of spare part will be as high as almost the original price ( Rs 800 or so) and that too without any warranty. On closer look I noticed that the toaster is of Chinese make, and Bajaj is a mare marketing agency ………………..Now my problem is how can I make the toaster working again ……where can I get the exact spare parts as per exact requirement of the defective part in reasonable price …………..
In fact, in this toaster rate of capital expenditure for us was (1250 +70)/(6+2) = Rs167.5 per BF, that is just for its each use which appear to us as atrociously unjustified .. ……….

UTPAL KENWAR