Bajaj Fin Service Lending — Consumer Loan

Suchibrata on Aug 18, 2011
I have bought a LCD TV from Great Eastern, Beckbagan thru Easy EMI (0% interest) loan from Bajaj Fin Service. I paid 4 Installments in Cash and a cancelled cheque for an ECS for 8 months. 1st installment debited from my a/c on June. But after that the ECS stopped by Bajaj Fin Service without my knowledge. Bajaj Fin never contacted with Loan a/c, EMI due date etc. I got a call when the EMI is overdue and the manager demanded EMI amount with fine 350/-. Next day I came to know from my banker that there is no fault from my bank a/c side. When I enquired I came to know my loan a/c no. Their Finance Dept told that you don't have to fine,just pay the EMI. I paid the EMI online in July. When enquired about the next payment, the Finance Manager (Shishir Mohanty) told that there will be ECS and if not executed they will call so that I can pay online. I don't have to pay any fine if I pay online every month. This month I check 2-3 times and there is no EMI overdue and the system is configured in such a way that I am not aboe to pay EMI in advance. Then I got a call yesterday regd the overdue. Today during the online payment I am shocked to see that there is Rs 350/- overdue amount. I earlier wanted to pay the loan amount in full pre-payment, but it seems that the company is reluctant. It seems that there only intention is to take overdue amount 350/- per month to run their business. Otherwise how they can provide loan with 0% interest. So PLEASE BE AWARE OF such consumer loan.
Complaint comments  0 CommentsShare0Tweet0Share0

4th Floor, 271 Business Park, Model Industrial Estate, Goregaon East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063
    Bajaj Fin Service Lending - Consumer Loan