Bajaj Finance / Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Insurance - Miss Utilization of Cheques

Rajeev
I have taken a two wheeler bike loan from Bajaj Finance during March 2007. At the time of taking the loan, I have given three blank cheques for the purpose of security against the loan. My bike insurance got expired on 2nd March 2008. Thus, I have taken Bajaj Allianz two wheeler insurance on 17th March 2008. But by my utter surprise, Bajaj Finance used the blank cheque for the purpose of renewing the Insurance on 23rd March 2008 i.e. 23 days after expiration of my insurance, and the same has not been communicated to me before depositing the cheque. When I contracted the Bajaj Finance, they told that they have renewed it as per the loan approval rule. Also they misbehaved me over the phone and personally. Bajaj Finance also provides me the Bajaj Allianz Insurance only.

Currently I am having two Bajaj Allianz two wheeler Insurances for the same bike. The details about the insurances are below:

1. Insurance made by me: (applied for cancellation)

Policy No – OG081003180200005632
Effective Date – 17th March 2008

2. Insurance made by Bajaj Finance:

Policy No – G089996180202028558
Effective Date: 1st March 2008

Please note that both the above insurances are from Bajaj Allianz General Insurance only. My bike registration number is HR26AJ9342.

For last three months, I tried my best to cancel one of the policies. But, unable to cancel the same. As per the rule, the policy made by me should be cancelled, as its having a later date. i travelled to so many offices of Bajaj Allianz. But, unable to get any positive response.

Hope you will try your best to resolve this issue as soon as possible. Looking forward for an affirmative reply.

Thanks and Regards,

Gurgaon

Mobile - 9871045339

Comments

william

Airtel disconnected 5 yrs usage postpaid connection by mistake and trying to hide that by asking letter from our side mentioning we only asked for disconnection. Chennai customer care people said that they will reactivate if I write a letter like that.
sandeep

I have purchased a pulsar 1800 cc bike on 17 april 2008 though bajaj finance and i had gave 18 account payee checks like ecs but emi not credit from my account so plz check it and call me at this no my number is 9910139010 and 9313568644

Sandeep
A-33/2 Vasant Nagar New Delhi 110057
sandeep

I have purchased a pulsar 180 cc bike on 17 april 2008 though bajaj finance and i had gave 18 account payee checks like ecs but emi not credit from my account so plz check it and call me at this no my number is 9910139010 and 9313568644

Sandeep
A-33/2 Vasant Nagar New Delhi 110057

Airtel Worst Service and Cheating Everyone! - AirTel

Airtel cheating everyone!!

I have been using Airtel from more than 5 years now.

My company was using Airtel Broadband Services with the unlimited plan, we used this from last 3 years and the average bill was 2200/- per month this is when we received a call from Airtel for change of plan telling fake benefits and promising about no extra charges, no extra bills amount and not communicating the entire plan properly, after which our Airtel bill came Rs.30000/- in a month, we were shocked. However we changed the plan back immediately after receiving the bill... and after registering numerous complaints with Airtel (complaint no: Reference no : 6306642 and 6954480), After so many calls, very lenthy discussions we finally received a call from Mr. Hans (airtel) Ph: 45532760/ asking us to pay Rs.7500/- against our charges of Rs.30000/- as all settlement of previous bills, we agreed to pay the same (Airtel Payment done Rs. 7500/- SBI cheque no : 587985, collected by Mr. Ravi ) and Mr. Hans promised us to give us the waiver letter as per our discussion after the clearance of the cheque.

It has crossed more than a month now and we still have not received the letter instead they have disconnected the connection and when asked they are now asking us to pay Rs.5000/- more. Why do we pay more?

i have taken two wheeler hero honda passion + in 2006 i want do insurence for my bike

pls give me advise how to approach pls help me asap

which documents are required for this

Thanks & Regards
Phaniraj.Dahagam

Dear Sir/Madam
i want to Buy Bajaj Pulsar 180 CC But i have cash in hand Rs 20, 000/-, i dont the rules how to get finance from BAFL Pls give the details, what Doc you required, and what is the Down Payment My Mobile No is 91+9985342905

MY POLICY NO.IS 00-09-2016-1002-00067. I HAD ISSUED CHQ.FOR MY BOXER INSURANCE OF Rs.578/- ON 02-03-09. RECEIPT NO. OF BAJAJ ALLIANZ IS 2016-00010545. TILL DATE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED POLICY. WHEN INQUIRED IN THERE CHINCHWAD BRANCH FROM WHERE I HAVE RECEIVED RECEIPT, REPLIED THAT THEY HAD COURIERED THE POLICY. BUT THEY ARE ENABLE TO GIVE ME NAME OF THE COURIER & DOCKET NO.
WHAT IS THIS ? THEY DO NOT CARE FOR LESS AMOUNT CUSTOMERS OR WE SHOULD SAY THEY CARE FOR RICH CUSTOMERS. IT IS SECOND TIME I HAVE TAKEN EXPERINCED. THEN WHY SHOULD WE GO TO THE COMPANY IF THERE IS OTHERS

WHERE YOU HAVE SEND MAIL? KINDLY CONFIRM. I THINK THIS IS HABBIT OF YOUR PEOPLE TO REPLY FALSE. IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN ISSUING POLICY, WHY YOU ARE MISGUIDING YOUR CUSTOMERS? WHY YOU ARE CONSIDERING YOUR CUSTOMERS? NO BODY WILL COME BACK AGAIN TO YOU IF YOUR ARE PROVIDING THIS TYPE OF SERVICE.

I have Purchased a bike "Hero Honda Glamor" insured in orissa but now i am in bangalore and my insurance period will expire next month may'09, What shall I do Please help...

But what the hell is being done about these complaints, no reply is showing up, is it a cartoon of a website ? what do you want to proove here, that nobody is listening ? I think you should give some advice to these people, Atleast if you don't know then say something, tell these people to contact, IRDA, or consumer court. DO SOMETHING !!!

CONTACT IRDA, CONTACT CONSUMER COURTS, it is good that you people are writing your complaints and denuding these ugly money-minded animals (companies) but they are needed to be punched on the nose, and their teeth should come out bleeding, and for this you must fight in IRDA and consumer courts.

i have taken two wheeler hero honda passion + in 2007 august, i want do renewal of my existing insurence for my bike

pls give me advise how to approach and how much cost it takes.

which documents are required for this

Thanks & Regards
arunbabu

I need to pay renewa insurance premium for 2 wheeler.

Could you please provide the office address in Bangalore?

Is there any online payment.
H.IMRAN

Dear Sir/Madam
I want to Buy Bajaj Pulsar 150 CC But i have cash in hand Rs 40, 000/-, i dont the rules how to get finance from Bajaj Finance. Pls give the details, what Doc is required...

Dear Sir/madam,
Myself devendra singh, has two year old byke pulsar-150, this byke is insured by bajaj allianz.
Seat and Battery have been stolen last night. Will you tell me the procedure to claim.

Devendra Singh
9212510287, 9968000632

I have submitted my all document & bill for accident insurance claim on dated 1o.08.2009.

My clain no is OC-10-2403-1802-00000186.

Can you inform me what is the status of my claim..

sir
i am ankush jadhav
i'v purchased bajaj pulsar 150 two years back on installment (ecs), the imi were paid regularly, but in the month of september 2009, i m nt able to pay the emi, wht sholud i do, is there any contact number for the details for

plz help me out
plz reply on my email id plzzzzzzzzz

How to Take INsurance for two wheeler

how to get two wheeler insurance from bajaj allianz online.

I Have Taken Baja Pulsar 150CC in 2006 year for 36 months tenure EMI In Instalment basis from Bajaj Allianz Finance. Now the total 36 months EMI's are Cleared. Now I request you to please send my original RC to my Residence Adress which you have in records. My Policy No/ Proposal No. 133573 Bike No : AP 09 BC 1525. i request you to send this as early as possible.

Note: In this Last Penalty Charges were Added i REquest you to please wave it some what amount and help me out.