Bajaj Finance Ltd - Loan account statement

Shailesh Ambalal Patel
I have purchased LCD TV from Sony show room.Show room representative introduced me 0 persent loan from Bajaj Finance.Till date every thing gone smooth.My last installment is pending which will completed on 13th June 2009.
I have applied housing loan from IDBI bank. Bank is asking either welcome letter or loan statement from bajaj finance.I have visited Bajaj office in Ahmedabad and provide my full details which was asked by them.Agreement numbers and other related paper not given to me by Bajaj finance.I have tried to contact in Ahmedabad local office several time but no body responding for the same.
Due to very small problem, my housing loan is stuck up.
Hope this problem will address properly.
Shailesh Patel

Comments

last One year I dint get my loan Statement kindly send me statement and also i inform to show room last six month back.

Refund of installment - LCD loan

i am santosh from Ahmedabad. I had taken a loan ( Loan account no. 418332115 ). In April 2009 i prepaid my all installment amount Rs. 13368, even though on the next month installment ( Rs. 3400 approx.) was being deducted from my account. i visited thrice the Bajaj finance ahmedabad office but could not get proper answer. All the time they said that we are in process of your refund. yet i havenot got any further intimation about the refund. i think the Bajaj finance is among the poorest customer service provider. Can someone look into this matter ASAP.? NEVER GO FOR BAJAJ FINANCE.

I am T .Srinivasa Rao from Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh.My DOB is 11/06/1973.Mycell no: 988 555 2209.I have taken loan amount 1.5 l from bajaj finance.in nov 2008.
And I have been paying 5652/ every month.
I want the loan offer letter which you send me initially before the loan taken.
I want the rate of interest you are charging, and my update repayment statement.
plz send the above details to my mailing address.
regards
srinivas rao

sir, please send me statement of my p l a/c no.propsal no.50286, and i want to pre close this, what is final amount of pre close

Account Statement - vs

Dear Sir

I am not receiving my Account statement of Reliance Natural Resources Mutual Fund- Growth Plan since July 2008. Kindly send the soft copy of my statements

Vikram Singh

dear sir/madam,
last two year I dint get my loan Statement kindly send me statement and also i inform to my nearest show room last eight month back.
my loan no is 401185540,
plz send the statement.
thanks& regards
chirag jain

kindly send my statement of laptop loan taken through your calicut branch
my DOB -05-01-1972

MY MOBILE NOS ARE :9946555607

KINDLY SEND EMAIL OF MY STATEMENT TO MY EMAIL ID--remmyvgeorge@yahoo.com

kindly send my statement of sumsug lcd loan. and how i chack my loan ammount belence.

Pl. Send my HANDICAMP CAMRA Loan account Detail on line mu email address
My AC No. is Loan#4010CD00022543

please send my repayment shedule

thanking you
ghanuvyara Bajaj Finance Ltd  - Waghodia, Vadodara, Gujarat, India

speed problem - Ghanshyam Patel

i have purchace an Idea high speed internet connection i.e. net setter high speed EDGE/GPRS Mobile internet wireless data speedup to 17kbps in the last month. But I am getting only 5 to 8 kbps internet speed. I have talk to the customer care regarding this problem, but they are unable to solve it.
As the speed is very low, it took lot of time to just open the site. Also cannot download big size files.
Please suggest what to do?
complaint vai e-mail 2 month ago no replay .......

i want to get a statement on my account no 4000PL00033895 to francis.daniel0@gmail.com

pl sending me noc loan a/c no #4570CD00028 Rs-750/- Address 668 A EWS BAra 2 Kanpur. mob 9305096101
mukeshtech85 Bajaj  - Fatehpur Billoch Ballabgarh, Faridabad, Haryana, India

Complaints - Bajaj

Dear Sir

Maine DISCOVER BIKE 100 CC mai purchase kiya tha 08 OCTOBER 2009. 5 dino k bad he us k left side soccer s awaj aane lagi maine is k liye complaint kiya tha TCS BAJAJ FARIDABAD mai Mr Manish and Mr Khan par kisi n b nai suna or bola ki Soccer or left back guard Band hai or apko iska bill pay karna padega maine unko bola ki abi to bike liya hai 5 din pehle lakin Mr. Manish n kha ki Company Guarantee nai deti soccer ki uske bad maine bill pay kiya soccer ka or fir after 10 to 15 days mai Bike Piche ka Tire and Tip Blast ho gaya uske liye b yahi bola gaya ki Company Guarantee nai deti hai fir kuch dino bad Petrol Reserve main switch b maine change karaya uska bill pay kiya maine fir uske bad Battery Kharab Bata di fir wo change karai maine after 6 months mai Meri Bike ka ENGINE KHOL DIYA or bola ki ski b kopi guarantee nai hot Iskar bill b kapok pay karma hog or last months maine TCS s service karai the mai regular minimum 10 days complaint k liye gaya TCS BAJAJ mai lakin Kisi n kopi Sunway nai ki or ski wage s mere Job b chute gay
Agar BAJAJ ki New Bike Line k bad into paisa lagan padre to mai apnea friends kop b such it koruna ki BAJAJ ki bike kaki mat lean.

Agar mere kopi Sunway nai hue to mai CASE koruna against BAJAJ COMPANY

Tehsil Ballabgarh
Distt: Faridabad
Haryana-121004
Email Id: mukeshtech85@gmail.com

Hai pls send my consumer loan schedule thro my mail-id (kirubaijk@yahoo.com). My personel details are following: Name: Jyothikumar Chetty, Dob.19/03/1982. Pan No.AMVPJ5857B. Thanks&Regards.
anoobnk

KINDLY SEND EMAIL OF MY STATEMENT TO MY EMAIL ID anubnk55 @gmail.com my a/c 4150CD00005949
anoobnk

want to get a statement on my account no4150CD00005949 my id anoobnk@gmail.com

KINDLY SEND EMAIL OF MY STATEMENT TO MY EMAIL ID yogenderbansal60@yahoo.com a/c L2WKAI00280248

Dear Sir, Please send me ststement of a/c of my consumer Loan a/c no.#4050CD00027609 on Jitendra Gosalia immediately. Please send me your website details my E-Mail ID is jitugosalia@gmail.com my mobile no. 9987075032 Your website is not open help me.

Please send me Statement of account of my Loan a/c no.4050CD00027609 on my name is jitendra Gosalia my e-mail id is jitugosalia@gmail.com and my mobile no. is 9987075032 reply me immediately and oblige me.

Thanking you,