Bajaj Finance Ltd - Loan account statement

Shailesh Ambalal Patel
I have purchased LCD TV from Sony show room.Show room representative introduced me 0 persent loan from Bajaj Finance.Till date every thing gone smooth.My last installment is pending which will completed on 13th June 2009.
I have applied housing loan from IDBI bank. Bank is asking either welcome letter or loan statement from bajaj finance.I have visited Bajaj office in Ahmedabad and provide my full details which was asked by them.Agreement numbers and other related paper not given to me by Bajaj finance.I have tried to contact in Ahmedabad local office several time but no body responding for the same.
Due to very small problem, my housing loan is stuck up.
Hope this problem will address properly.
Shailesh Patel

renukamma's Response, Sep 23, 2014
my loan track reuquest no;#404pl00463585 transaction ID:4169246 MY mail address raghuknm84@gmail.com REGARDS RENUKAMMA 9742245042
Complaint comments 181 Comments     Updated: Respond To Complaint

Comments

my loan# is 2050385433 pls send me a copy of loan statement on nancy.susai@gmail.com

my loan a/c no is 5770CD00114546 This loan final due is coming 5th of this month. Pls send a loan statement to my email address.
My Email id: ashishkk1707@gmail.com

Please send me Statement of account of My Loan no is L2WBHU01021176, my bike no - OR02BP6050, to my email id - bibhutibaral86@gmail.com.

Bibhuti Bhusan Baral
Call - 9238927916

i want to get a statement on my account no 4000CD00214168 to rpreddy1970@gmail.com

Dear sir / madam,
My name is Prithviraj jadhav. i purchased LCD from surya electronics, akurdi, pune. But now i dont know my loan account number and password. But wants my loan account statement urgenlt. so please mail me statement- prithvijadhav@rediffmail.com.

Prithviraj Jadhav
9527212020.

please sending my bike loan statement my loan ac no. L2WPKT00732336 Email id - sanjeetkalsi@0gmail.com

Please send me Statement of account of my Loan a/c no.4170PL00030940 to my email - kalidasawchar@gmail.com

My Loan no is 40200000079675. This loan final due. Pls send a loan statement.

My Email id: rajendraroshan812@rediffmail.com

Rajendra yadav
call:9881289595

Please send me Statement of account of my loan a/c no. 4180CD00112765 to my email-agrawalbrijwasiicaterer@gmail.com

Swadesh Agrawal
cal:9328249377

My loan a/c no. is 4220CD00041765. SIR PLS PROVIDE ME STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT OF ALL MONTHS...THANK U

MY Loan NO:4210CD00064571 This loan final due is coming 5th of this month please send the loan EMI details

My Email id: nraj_1999@yahoo.co.in

N Rajesh

Please log

Pls sand my 2w loan statement my Loan no NGP01018506 My Email id saikrupatravals@gmail.com

The extra charges which has been deduced from my A/C showed to refunded back to my Account...
with the final copy of the statement to the loan,
mail: rumanaskar@ymail.com

Please send me Statement of account of my Loan a/c no.4280CD00048990 on my name is Ruchira Nilay Jokhakar my e-mail id is nilayjokhakar@gmail.com and my mobile no. is 9825078742 reply me immediately and oblige me.

Thanking you,

Yours truely,

Ruchira Jokhakar

my lon a/c no 5770cd00143997 last emi det 5/11/2012 my bank a/c 171 nortkenra bank kalyan branch please send my a/c closing leatr on my email or my office address 27 shanker rao zunjar rao vyapari sankul kalyan west pin 421301

Please send me Statement of account of my 2wheeler vehicle[ct-100dlx] Loan proposal no19153 date 11/10/2006 from hubli branch on my name is gangadharappa.d.r Ranebennur.i liked to settlement, my e-mail id is gangadhar.ppl@rediffmail.com and my mobile no.is 9448534456 reply me immediately and oblige me.

Thanking you,

Yours truly,

[ Gangadharappa.D.R)

I have purchased LCD TV from Videocon LCD In Viveks Show room representative introduced me 0 persent loan from Bajaj Finance.Till date every thing gone smooth.My installment is pending I wll Close The Account
I have applied Personal loan from Axis bank. Bank is asking either welcome letter or loan statement from bajaj finance.I have tried to contact in local office several time but no body responding for the same.
Due to very small problem, my Personal loan is stuck up.
Hope this problem will address properly.
M.Munuswamy

DEAR SIR,
I SRI SAMARENDRA MOHARANA LOAN A/C NO-4230PL00020485 PLEASE SEND MY A/C STATEMENT IN 28.03.2011 TO TILL DATE IN MY ID: subhadra_trading@yahoo.co.in phone no.9938385406 send immediately.
samarendra maharana

accounts - lm -bajajf

loan no 4150cd00077532 and 4150cd00077537 my name is RAVI VK .KOCHI.KINDLY EXPLAIN ME ABOUT THE TWO LOAN AMOUNTS AND THE PRODUCT DETAILS ALONG WITH EMI

Satisfactory Rating
    1-800-2094151 [Toll Free Phone Number]
    4th Floor, Bajaj Finserv Corporate Office, , Off Pune - Ahmednagar Road, Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411014
    Additional contact available