Bajaj Finance Ltd - name in civil list

anshuman bhattacharya
hi
i have applied for a lone of 10600 which the bank financed me. i have given 8 pdc cheques.
sicne the clearance date of the cheque was 15th of every month the bank didnt put the january cheque on the due date and on feburay they have put Jan and Feb cheque together which resulted in bouncing of one cheque.
i got call from collection person and i advised him to collect the payement but they didint turn up until aug.
now as if i have made the bounced cheque payment but there is a penelty amount which is reflecet and my name still in Civil list.
i called up and spoken to Mr Rahul Sharma lot of time but now he is not picking up my call and my case is still lying pending
Due to this my lone request to lot of bank has been rejected and i am facing lot of problem.
kindly assist. my mobile number is 9873774877

Comments

i am also facing the same type of problem . can you advise where can i lodge my complain.

I had taken a Desktop PC. Bajaj Finance had financed it and EMI was Rs3017/month
In the process of regitsering my request for auto debit via ECS of this amount they
have created 2 transcations of ECS instead of one and as a result Rs3017 got dedcuted
twice from my bank account.

I want them to cancell one of these transaction since it is duplicate of actual one.

This is sheer negligence from their side and as a result of this my one more loan EMI which was
supposed to get deducted on same day got bounced due to lack of funds and i lost Rs200

I had called up and even visted to customer care office of Bajaj Finance i malleshwaram, bangalore.
Customer service people as well as people working over there have no sense of responsibility

They dont pick calls ( for your information giving numbers 080-32415119, 080-32425192) and even
when they pick calls without listening to request calls get disconnected.

If my problem does not get resolved as soon as possible i am goin to file a complaint against
Bajaj Finance and will may them pay for it . This has been my worst ever customer service interaction so far

I need valid email address of bajaj finance personal loan dept... pls mail me at rohitdua1980@gmail.com
Kapil

Same problem persist with me..
I urgently needed loan schedule and we kept calling their numbers, and nobody picked up.

Their website is always in re-construction mode and no email of customer care is provided.

No refund of Extra EMI amount
Sir, I m Lajpat Babani and i had bought a 2 Computers from jhalawar road, kota (Rajasthan). I had taken a finance From Bajaj Finance comp. I am surrended of 2 computers 30/09/08. but after surended the cheque will continue and 20/01/09 my bank a/c cleared amount 2850. so please give me my amount. Your Jaipur Head Office the manpower person Arun ji is not response my call. I am sending bank statement. when we contact them they told us to reach to their office near kota & Jaipur In.We went there on 28th of Jan 2009. and there they told us that they had our complaint and within 20 days they will return the money. but they hadnt return our money.when we contact their representatives ARUN JI, Jaipur No one is ready to give us a satisfactory response.Finally i will get benefitted from here.thanking you!!

Plz Call Me : 09829066918
Proposal No. 80453, 80454, 80455

Dear sir/madam
I bought two wheeler from bajaj finance dealer kalyani bajaj makri circle, every month loan amount it going through ECS payment so last two month ( mar & apr-09) i pay cash payment somone come and collect my EMI amount from bannergatta branch . may month no body come and collected, my Bank account some problem that wise i stop the transaction to bank, may month EMI and June Month EMI pending Payment . so pls send to me sales executive to my address
Loan A/c no. 404201114
Name : sivasubramaniyan

Pls call me this no 9902859857
regards
sivasubramani
bangalore

I had purchased a Bajaj Pulsar 180cc from a Bajaj dealer at Chennai on Sep 7, 2007 and had entered into a loan agreement with BAFL through ECS. Due to some reason BAFL had not presented the cheque at my bank( Standard Chartered Bank) and installments were not collected for the months of Nov and Dec 2007 and Jan 2008. I was neither aware of this nor was I informed regarding this. In the month of Jan 2008, I had travelled on an overseas business trip and I was not in India till the end of Feb 2008. On Feb 10th, BAFL had presented the ECS cheque to my bank and the installment amount was deducted from my account. On Feb 23rd, some miscreants had entered my house and illegally taken my vehicle. As the original keys were in my possession, they had to break open the handle lock. When I returned back from my overseas assignment of Feb 28th, I found that my vehicle was missing. Before filing a theft complaint with the local police, I had a check with BAFL and they said that they have seized the vehicle for non payment of dues.Fearing a theft complaint, they sent me a telegram stating that they have seized the vehicle.

The Bajaj Finance manager has agreed that it was their mistake as the ECS numbers were not correctly printed in their system They apologised and returned the vehicle but my vehicle was seriously damaged and I had to spend around 10, 000 to rectify it. They were not ready to pay the compensation.

I have filed a complaint in the consumer court.But I feel this has not been brought to the notice of the head office of BAFL.
Kindly email me the mail id of bajaj finance

i want to see the civil list. please send the process.

Bajaj Finance Ltd - name in civil list