Bajaj Finance Ltd - Consumer Loan

mdsaleem80 on Mar 14, 2012

I have a complaint on Bajaj finance company regarding EMI issue.

I have taken loans from Bajaj finance organisation for Air condition & Washing machine.

Loan 1: 4050CD00148061 (Duration of EMI : June 2011 to Jan 2012)
Loan 2: 4050CD00206628 (Duration of EMI : Currently Running – Yet to pay 5 EMI's)

For each loan, I am paying EMI directly to the agency 'Reliable Enterprises' every month with permission of Bajaj vendor where I have taken Loan 1 (Croma, Palm beach) as there is a problem with the ECS payment from my bank.

After payment of last EMI (Jan 2012) of Loan 1, they told me that I have not paid one EMI. For this they charged overdue Rs 350/- and further they blocked my EMI card (of Amount 75000) which is issued on my name for the payment 0f Rs199/- as a benefit.

When I checked my bills that is given by an agency every month, I found that for the month of Nov 2011, the agent has entered wrong loan account number rather than mine and my amount was credited to some other person pocket.

Immediately I had requested the customer through online complaints (Complaint numbers: 283932 logged on 6th Feb & 321454 through 'bajajfinservlending' with my login details) about the issue and asked them to resolve the issue and close the Loan 1, Withdraw the Overdue amount charged, Issue the blocked EMI card, Clear the CIBIL report as this is the agency mistake, not the customer mistake.

Hope you can understand the customer problems and give the right suggestion to face these kind of issues.

Here by I am attaching the supporting documents to prove my payment details. I am attaching the scanned copy of November 2011 Bill where the agent has entered wrong loan account number.

My Loan Account number : 4050CD00148061
Wrong loan account number entered by an agent in the month of Nov 2011 - 4050CD00171175.

Last month i have made a complaint through "www.consumercourt.in" But there is no response from the Bajaj team. Bajaj finance is the worst service providers. I saw most of the consumer courts about the service.Hope i will get the resolution for my query as i am waiting for the last 3 months for the resolution.

Many Thanks

Saleem Mohammed
(9022034602)
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

N Sep 28, 2011 by
Lokesh1982 Bajaj Finance Ltd  - Karnataka, India

HELLO SIR I HAD A LOAN WITH BAJAJ FINACE FOR PC IN THE YEAR 2006, LATER ON I PLANNED TO BUY HANDYCAM WHILE APPLING LOAN FOR HANDY CAM THE FINANCER TOLD THAT I HAVE AN EXISTING LOAN SO YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR NEW LOAN SO IHAVE CLOSED THE PC LOAN TO TAKE A NEW LOAN FOR HANDYCAM SONY THE VALUE OF CAM IS 14999 AND PAID A DOWNPAYMENT OF 6000 & TOOK 8K AS LOAN. NOW AFTER SIX YEAR BAJAJ FINANCER CLAIMING THAT I HAVN'T CLAERED LOAN ON MY PC NOW MY OUTSTANDING 70000. I DONT HAVE ANY PROOF HANDY ITS ALMOST SIX YEAR PLEASE ADVICE HOW I CAN RESOLVE THIS DISPUTE. mY EMAIL IS LUKE_CITI@YAHOO.CO.IN

Bajaj Finance Ltd - Consumer Loan